ITTT TESOL Course Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ITTT TESOL Course

How would you rate ITTT TESOL Course?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Hrayr Sargsyan
"Thank you guys!"
Phillip Old
Verified Buyer
"Ittt provided me with an effective tefl and business English certificate. The lessons were challenging enough, however, the testing did seem a little too easy. Overall, I am confident that the course is very worthwhile, as it is clear that the designers of this course have put a lot of time and effort into providing quality, flexible and comprehensive material."
Audrey Shankles
Verified Buyer
"I really enjoyed this class, not only because I feel prepared to teach, but also because I enjoy learning languages and though I'm a native English speaker, I feel like I learned something new or at least renewed my knowledge in something I had forgotten. I also like all the materials and resources available after the class (I saved all the PDFs of my lessons) and am looking forward to my first teaching experience tomorrow. I think especially important is the price; the value of this course (120 hours) was extremely well priced and I believe would be an excellent option for anyone."
Alex Elias
Verified Buyer
"Very useful information about the English language and teaching in general. I like that we can hang on to the texts after studying, for future reference. Supportive staff helped make sure my lesson plan was up to par. No complaints. My biggest piece of advice is that you give yourself enough time to complete the course to make it easier on yourself."
Mark Hendry
Verified Buyer
"I found the course to be well constructed, and easy to use. The teaching tips were logical, and user friendly. i have recommended them"
Silvana Lainfiesta
Verified Buyer
"Very good program and an incredibly useful tool."
Karim Sohrevardi
Verified Buyer
"Video lessons are helpful for some lessons."
Rumyana Gradeva
Verified Buyer
"I was satisfied with the content. All units and topics were well presented and supported by examples and videos. It was a very informative and beneficial course. Thank you ITTT."
Barbara Shoffner
Verified Buyer
"My experience during my course was very good. My questions were answered in a timely manner. The only thing I do recommend transcript ps of the lectures."
Jaqueline Ross McGregor
Verified Buyer
"I work full time so the online course was the best option for me, it gave me the time I needed in order to complete the course without feeling rushed, within my budget. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is unable to go to the actual classes. The course modules are clear and having at least 1 coursework book, you can and will be able to understand, complete and succeed in getting your TEFL certification. I don't usually do as well with online courses, as I would in a classroom, but I had no complaints. If I had any questions I could easily contact them for clarification. Overall I was more than happy with ITTT and I would say that they are an excellent option for anyone interested in getting their TEFL certification. Good luck! if you are just starting and thanks again ITTT."
Stacy Krieger
Verified Buyer
"I was extremely impressed with the course. I was especially delighted with my tutor, Jon,, who helped me through the last steps. I'm very happy to have my certificate and look forward to getting my first jobs. Thank you so much!"
Paul Cleary
Verified Buyer
"OK. I did opt for the slightly cheaper course, with no direct contact, as most of us would do. Everything ran 'on rails', until I failed my final lesson plan. This made me a bit despondent, and I left it for a while, what with 'TET' holiday approaching, and my mother's imminent visit. Anyway, i decided to persevere, and paid a nominal fee, which was fine, as by now my time had lapsed. I failed lesson plan No. 2!! It was worse than the first one! (You get 3 attempts) Head in hands, I didn't know what to do! I've been teaching 'E' for several years, but I was a failure! Anyway, the very kind assistance and unobtrusive comments I received from Tania, a member of staff at ITTT rallied me on, and I went to a cafe and had a coffee, and got my head around it. I was subsequently rewarded with the email that everyone likes to read.. "congratulations, you have successfully.." I would (and indeed, have done) recommend this course to any of you out there who want to teach 'E' as a second language. I have downloaded and printed the 'lessons', and some of these, particularly the games, remain inspirational to me. To summarise(z), then I am considering doing the diploma course. A credit to Tania, and all at ITTT. Computerized, yes, but not with robots. Paul Cleary"
Paul Evans
Verified Buyer
"I feel that my ITTT course adequately prepared me for teaching ESL. The course was good value and of an appropriate scope. I am currently teaching English in Poland. I work for English schools, corporations and for myself. I recommend this course."
Carolina Baretto
Verified Buyer
"The ITTT internet course was a very complete and interesting course that has given me the necessary knowledge to pursue my dream of teaching English all over the world!"
Colette Zhang Yue
Verified Buyer
"Flexible for the time and convenient"
Laszlo Horvath
Verified Buyer
"Dear prospective learners, My name is Laszlo Horvath and I want to give a short review about ITTT course I've completed lately. This class is mainly for people who want to become English teacher, but even if you don't want to work as a teacher, you can utilize everything you learned here successfully in your future career. The course was really well-structured and I could enhance my vocabulary too. The explanations during the lessons were very clear and if I had question to the tutor, I always received answer fast. This course displays a guideline concerning how to teach efficiently the language as well as points the possible difficulties of working as a teacher. Video lessons also help a lot with acquiring practical knowledges and they are also great supplementary to the theoretical part of the course. On the whole it is worth to pass this course as it really provides comprehensive knowledges and this certification is acknowledged worldwide. But if you want to pass this course, you really need to deal with learning materials thoroughly, and if it is necessery you should repeat to learn everything deeply. Don't worry if you meet some unfamiliar words during the lesson, it is normal and sometimes you don't have to know every single words to understand the actual unit. I can recommend everyone, I didn't regret to pay 350 USD for 120-hour course with tutor support. I wish you much success to complete this course, it is worth it! Laszlo Horvath Budapest, Hungary"
Linda Dunsmore
Verified Buyer
"I have done the 120-hour TEFL certificate and the 60-hour English for Young Learners certificate and am in the process of getting the 60-hour Business English certificate as well. I have had a very positive experience throughout the entire time I have worked on ITTT's courses. I also found a great teaching position in South Korea because I had a teaching certificate! Love it!"
Ludovica Pizzichelli
Verified Buyer
"I chose to take this course because I wanted to improve my teaching skills at the refugee center I was teaching English at. It forced me to go beyond my knowledge of English and focus on teaching in the most effective and relevant way for many diverse groups of students. The skills I learned from lesson planning and the feedback I was given on my final lesson plan project gave me the tools to create lesson plans for my classes that help their language acquisition grow, help maintain attention, and create a fun learning environment."
Mona Almutairi
Verified Buyer
"The lessons were amazing and I am so grateful for this experience."
Ann Sherri Ratcliffe
Verified Buyer
"I, honestly, had much lower expectations than the quality of education I actually received in this course. It was a pleasant surprise to feel challenged and be able to dedicate myself fully. I did feel strongly assisted, however, by the video lessons and found myself looking forward to them. There was only one half-lesson, I believe, conducted by a teacher trainer who I feel needs more preparation before taping and should work on his monotone deliverance."
ITTT TESOL Course is rated 4.61 based on 41 reviews