ITTT TESOL Course Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ITTT TESOL Course

How would you rate ITTT TESOL Course ?

Carolina Baretto
Verified Buyer
"The ITTT internet course was a very complete and interesting course that has given me the necessary knowledge to pursue my dream of teaching English all over the world!"
Hannah Carson
Verified Buyer
"IFelt that the program was fairly decent for the most part. The one part that I take issue with is the grading of the final lesson plan. My final lesson plan was returned to me three times to be revised despite the fact that I am a full-time teacher and create lesson plans on a daily basis. If there is one thing I know how to do it is write a lesson plan. The changes that I was asked to make more unnecessary and unrealistic for a classroom setting and I almost wondered if I had been scammed."
ITTT TESOL Course is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews