International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd.
Read International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. Reviews

+66805321587

web@tesol-tefl.net

25th Floor, Workington Tower, 78 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan

Tell us how International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. made you happy
I've finished my course since December, 2020 but haven't received my certificate yet. The courier took so long and now it's not showing any status since January
Hello Toure, Thank you for your message. Your certificate was sent on 13th January 2021 to the address you provided. According to the post office tracking, it was delivered on 31st January. It’s likely to be somewhere at the university that you asked for the certificate to be delivered to, but if you’re unable to locate the package there please contact us via email for details of how to order a replacement.
Great course with many insights! Highly recommended
Thank you for leaving an excellent review, Ido! We appreciate it :)
I liked how to course was self-paced. The resources were very helpful and provided many concrete examples on how to teach EFL.
Thank you for your detailed review, Shannon. We appreciate the 5 stars and wish you all the best for your teaching career :)
I truly enjoyed completing my TEFL course with ITTT. I'm very satisfied with what I have learned as the topics were clear, organized and well-designed. The videos provided were very helpful as well. To every one who's planning to take a TEFL or TESOL training, i highly recommend ITTT.
Thank you so much for your excellent rating and detailed review, Liz! We wish you all the best for your teaching career.
I enjoyed taking this class. The format was easy to follow and very informative. Thank you
Thank you for leaving this excellent review, Michelle! We wish you all the best :)
The course is extremely good in terms of material, organization and information provided. The videos are quite helpful and the course content is clear, informative and very well designed to give teachers tools and resources for them to improve their teaching skills. I enjoyed the course and I would recommend it!!
International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Priscila! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. 5 star review on 4th February 2021
My TEFL training has been great with ITTT. I feel that I am well equipped with the knowledge needed to teach EFL. Whenever I encountered technical problems on the learning site, technical support helped as quick as possible. The course was satisfactory.
That's great to hear, Cate! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
Excellent course. Great material and resources.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Lita! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
The Training is really good. Informative and helpful. One thing i`m confuse is how to use the Tutor. I didn`t use them much in the whole duration of my training. Anyway overall i`m satisfied.
Thank you for your review, Aila. We appreciate the thoughtful words and wish you all the best :)
i have had one of the most satisfying experiences learning the fundamentals of becoming a good teacher of English as a foreign language. I definitely recommend ITTT for anyone looking to get a worldwide recognizable TEFL course with high quality content.
Thank you for your excellent review, Yassine. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your course experience and we wish you all the best.
It is well organized and informative. It also serves as a good review for veteran teachers. It’s also an excellent way to obtain the TESOL certificate which is required by many adult and foreign language schools. State certification is not valid in many adult ESOL programs.
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us.
It was great! I feel like I have the basics to instruct English effectively, and the resources to continue developing my skills!
That's great to hear, Lexi! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
The course was fantastic! Very thorough, great information, and easy to understand. The tests were fine and the videos were helpful. If I had any problems they were quick to answer my email. I definitely will be recommending this course to my friends.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Aidan! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
The course was a new platform for me. Earlier i had some apprehensions regarding its execution and materials.But to my surprise , it worked very well along with videos that aided me in better understanding.It was quite interesting and useful for me as I learnt a lot about classroom management, assessment, design ing of materials and lesson planning.Various new concepts has added to my knowledge and I am sure they will definitely help in the future . I have also received a beautiful ITTT certificate on the completion of the 120 hr course..
Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Harminder. We're happy that you're happy and we wish you all the best.
This I course was really helpful for me and it gave me exact things which I have been looking for or missing in my lessons. Thanks for all information.
Hi there guys, trust all well. I have just resently completed my 120 hour TEFL course with success. It has been a very informative journey. It opened my eyes to a total new world. You can't go wrong with ITTT.
That's great to hear, Heidi! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
I just finished 120hour TEFL course. The course has covered all the teaching styles in a beautiful way. I will recommend this course.
Thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review, Nirupa! We at ITTT truly appreciate it.
ITTT TEFL course has been an easy course to follow with a lot of important content and information; however, I think it would benefit students of TEFL to have a wider variety of examples on how to impact and engage our students with more techniques, games, activities to use on our clases. Overall I really enjoyed the course.
Thank you for leaving a review, Esther! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course experience with us and we appreciate your constructive feedback!
It's a completable and flexcible course for any foreign teachers in over the world. Expecially in technical life as nowaday, english teacher always need more and more ways to improve their teaching ability. This course is really a great helper.
That's great to hear, Mai! We appreciate your excellent rating and wish you all the best.
International TEFL and TESOL Training Ltd. is rated 4.60 based on 615 reviews