IT LUGGAGE Reviews

of reviewers recommend IT LUGGAGE
Read IT LUGGAGE Reviews

About IT LUGGAGE:

Established in 1985, It Luggage have been focused on designing luggage that meets traveller's needs for over 35 years.

Our dedicated in-house design team produces over 100 new styles every year, and their innovation and imagination sets us apart from other luggage manufacturers.

Recognised throughout the world as a leader in travel industry, we offer exceptional value, modern design, and excellent quality.

customerservice@itluggage.co.uk

Fantastic luggage set and at a great price. Ordered online and delivery was quick. Highly recommend
Lightweight as expected. Swift delivery.
Quick and efficient service. Good product.
You have not yet delivered my item despite claiming to have done so and I am having to chase your customer service department for an update. Extremely poor experience which needs to be resolved ASAP.
always buy IT ..lightweight ..reliable ..substantial ..and as my kidz keep borrowing mine bought them a fun pressie each
Prompt delivery, love the case
Really good quality and very lightweight. All ready for our holiday. We won’t miss these bright coloured cases on the carousel!!
IT LUGGAGE 5 star review on 1st May 2022
Very pleased with these cases,very nice,love bright colours.good delivery service.
I tried to contact regarding instructions being in a foreign language and not being able to change combination due to not receiving a key.
First one sent was not right one. Rang customer service, they arranged collection. No notification that they received it back, had to ring. They confirmed it would arrive that day, correct one arrived and it was worth the wait. Lovely suitcase.
Don't know as not been delivered
Ordered 2 large suitcases . 1 of which arrived faulty zip broken and wouldn’t lock . I had no choice to use it as I was going the following morning . I emailed to explain this and it took several days to reply . The expectation was that I had kept the original box which was huge and I had kept it only by coincidence . The card is now out of stock and I purchased them as a matching pair
Great service, quick delivery, and excellent quality - what more could you want out of a luggage conpany?
Loved the suitcase when it came but the handle was incredibly hard to pull up/push down. Contacted customer services and sent videos/pictures and they agreed it was faulty. I constantly had to chase for responses, it took weeks to get a reply sometimes. I was offered other cases as a replacement because mine was out of stock. The cases offered were not suitable and it was obvious why they were the ones left. Most only had two wheels when I'm specifically ordered one with 4 in a nice design and vibrant colour so it was recognisable. I asked for a full refund as the options were so far from the case I had bought. Waited 2 weeks for a reply and was again offered a case with only two wheels. I asked if I could please get a refund because they were not able yo offer a replacement. They inferred a refund minus delivery which I objected to because that would mean I'd paid for them to send me a defective case and I assumed I'd also have to dispose of it too. They refused to refund delivery so I'm out of pocket with a defective case having spent weeks chasing customer services.
The luggage is sturdy and good size , especially where it expands slightly . The only down side is it would be good if Instructions about the lock also included English .
I received the wrong suitcase and the one I had originally ordered has gone out of stock so not impressed.
Absolutely brilliant, even better than the pics and so light.
Love the colour, design, great quality
Good case, brought in October 2021, have used it three times for holidays aboard, so far it has stood up to baggage handlers throwing things around.
IT'S amazing light durable and stood up to the worst airport I know airside Hurghada. My son was off to Egypt for a holiday with limited baggage just 15kg panic set in and I was left to sort it! The iT did the job swallowed up his jeans and hoodies and lasted the course and what's more lives to fly another day
IT LUGGAGE is rated 4.11 based on 38 reviews