It Just Got Personal Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend It Just Got Personal Ltd

About It Just Got Personal Ltd: What is ItJustGotPersonal.co.uk?

We are an exciting new online store launched in 2017 that provides luxury personalised gifts for everyone. No matter what the occasion, whether it be Christmas, Birthdays, Weddings or maybe no occasion at all - we have an extra special gift to for that special person.

Whether your gift is a tongue-in-cheek gift or a piece of personalised jewellery, we guaranteed we only use highest-quality materials at the most affordable prices. Using a variety of techniques our craftsmen and women print, embroid and engrave with one purpose in mind- to ensure the "wow" factor is achieved the second the box is opened.

Our team work hard to ensure your product is not only crafted perfectly but also delivered in the most time efficient way possible. With our distribution center located next to key transport routes we can offer the best delivery times around.

Tell us how It Just Got Personal Ltd made you happy

"Excellent service. The tea crate/box and cushion are lovely and the gift recipients were thrilled with them. Thank you, Chris in particular, for your help."
"Perfect gift speedy delivery. Excellent value for money"
"Lovely gift idea for Father’s Day. Delivery was quick and helpful service"
"Ordering was easy, quick service and delivery. Item was a personalised Bar Sign, ordered for a friend's birthday. Excellent quality and my friend was delighted with it. Would recommend and definitely order again"
"The quality of the product is good and our order was turned around very quickly."
"Compass works beautifully and looks just as beautiful. The recipient very much loves it."
"Great and fantastic communciantion and customer service"
"Item arrived quick and the quality of the item was amazing."
"Arrived quicker than expected. Product is of good quality."
"Item arrived on time and as described. Lovely keepsake, very happy with it!"
"Great service, swift delivery and really pleased with the quality of the product. Would highly recommend."
"It was something different for a christening present and love tatty teds. Very good present."
"Excellent service all round for emails to the checking what I wanted on the mugs I ordered for my daughter wedding day as she is having cream tea reception. I love them and my daughter will too. Thank you so much Chris for your help"
"Easy to do online and came very quickly. Item is just what i wanted. Value for money."
"Fantastic gift. Brilliant service"
Really appreciate the feedback Vicky! We're glad you like the gift!

Thanks,
Chris
"A good service that was quick and easy to use. The photo frame was a good standard and I will definitely be using this service again."
Thanks Liz, we'd love to deal with you again!

Chris
"Excellent all round service - quality of order, customer service, duspatch and delivery. Highly recommended."
"Brilliant company and great products. My Dad loved his personalised cheeseboard! I will definitely be back. Thank you"
Thank you so much for your great feedback! I have to admit our Cheeseboards are beautiful :) Hopefully we'll see you again soon!

Chris
"Brilliant company, place your order and they will take care of you. Gorgeous products. 😃"
Thanks for your feedback - It's really appreciated! We're glad you liked your product! Hopefully we'll have the pleasure of dealing with you again in the future! Chris
It Just Got Personal Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 19 reviews