Italian Lighting Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Italian Lighting Centre

0) 2920707037

sales@italian-lighting-centre.co.uk

Courier, Own Driver
"I am delighted with the chandelier I ordered from Italian Lighting Centre. The chandelier is all and more than I had expected from the details in the online catalogue. At first I was a little wary ordering a fitting online. However, I can only commend the service I received from this company. Both pre and post ordering Karen Mallory gave an exceptional and personal service. The chandelier was shipped from Milan and arrived in perfect order, which is excellent due to some of the delicate areas including crystals and fine metalwork. The order was delayed due to an incident at Gatwick airport just before Christmas and Karen pulled out all the stops to make sure that the chandelier arrived as anticipated. Karen, I can't thank you enough. I will certainly purchase from the company in future and have already recommended the service to friends. I have no hesitation in awarding the service 5 Stars"
"We love our new ceiling lights! We emailed Siobhan for help and advice with our choice and she was really helpful. She also kept us informed about progress and delivery as we ordered just before Christmas and were going to be away from home. Our lights arrived in time to be put up for Christmas Eve and they are stunning. We are now considering a chandelier!"
"I am more than pleased with the entire process beginning with the the instructions for overseas shipping, the secure method of payment and the realistic estimated time of completion. The reproduction of my broken Murano Glass chandelier shade is flawless and the efficient packing ensured that it would arrive safely in the U.S. The people I dealt with at the Italian Lighting Centre were knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. Well Done!"
"The order was followed up in an excellent way by mails from my contact. I got my lamp today, it was well packed and fullfilled my ecpectations!"
"I purchased 2 chandaliers from ILC recently. The quality of the product is superb and they are an absolute pleasure to deal with. Siobhan managed to find solutions to a couple of problems I had (broken bauble etc) and in fact I ended up buying a 3rd chandalier from them as they had been so helpful. Rare customer service, combined with a stunning product - a winning combination. Well done."
"We have bought several stunning items of lighting from the Italian Lighting Centre and are totally satisfied. The service has been second to none and nothing was too much trouble in seeking to find just what we were looking for. Top marks to Karen and team!"
"The customer service at Italian Lighting Centre was perfection: they responded to emails quickly, kept me up-to-date on timings, and provided very detailed responses to all my questions. It is so rare to find such excellent customer service - a pleasure to deal with. Thank you to all of them, and particularly Karen Mallory."
"I was very happy getting a new glass piece quite like the orginal I sent to you ! Now I have problems to see what is the orginal and what is the new copy.. Contact, service and information from Italian Lighting Center was excellent !"
"I have ordered several of your lights recently and they are all very beautiful and I am very pleased. The last table lamp I ordered arrived on time but it was minus the gold candle covers. I enquired about this with your customer service department and a very nice young lady got in touch with me and was extremely helpful - nothing was too much trouble. She was Siobhan and she has followed this all the way through and today I had an email from her informing me that my candle covers are on their way. I thought I should let you know about this because staff like her are hard to find and I am very very pleased with all I had to do with your Company. I will be ordering more lights in the future and I will certainly be ordering from you. Many Thanks Brenda Hacker, Torquay, UK"
"Excellent products, outstanding service! I cannot be happier or more pleased. I have been an Italian Lighting Centre customer for many years now and next time I need a new lamp or a replacement part - this is the only place I will order it from. Thank you so much for keeping your standards on such a high level!"
"Every aspect of this business is superb. They make the process easy for Italian lighting sale or repair. I had replacement parts made for a Murano chandelier. The parts were exact, communication and timeliness excellent, and price was fair. Highly recommend them!!!"
"I have bought from the Italian Lighting Company a few times now and I can't praise the level of customer service enough. They always have a good range of lighting to suit all tastes and prices. In my recent purchase, Karen went out of her way to suggest a selection of lights which she thought I would be interested in to suit my decor and taste. In the end, I went for the wall and ceiling lights in the Fabbian Teorema range and they look stunning and slick up! Thank you."
"A swift and efficient communication both by email and phone. Quality product."
"Very good advice re style of chandeliers, colours, sizes and customisation options"
"The lights exceeded our expectations...so beautifully crafted and will be treasured for years to come . I think the fact that the cost includes delivery and that I had such good contact from Siobhan helped enormously to reassure , after all , you are buying online. I have already ordered another light!"
"I am a residential and commercial Designer based out of Los Angeles, CA I happened to have a high end crystal floor lamp that has some broken strands of crystal and was looking to replace them. I sent an e mail to three places. Two in the Us and one in the UKironically people in the US were not helpful at all. HOWEVER Siobhan Somers at Italian lighting Center got on it immediately , located what I need and ordered for me. EXTREMELY IMPRESSED. Will be doing business with them going forward. Thanks for everything Siobhan????"
"I was very happy with the service received from Karen, and would have no hesitation in purchasing from the Italian Lighting Centre in the future."
"I first purchased goods from The Italian Lighting Centre about eight years ago. Karen and Carl gave me excellent advice and I was delighted with the lights when they arrived. I have, over the years, continued to buy from them and would highly recommend their Company to anyone looking for a first class product at an affordable price."
"I am a General Contractor living in Florida, USA. I have been building custom homes for many years and am familiar with low and high in products. I searched to find sconce lights that would match my 50 year old Italian chandelier located in my dinning room. After much discussion I ordered 2 standard sconce lights with upgrade features. The process did take a little longer than expected but the product was worth the wait. I worried about the quality of the product and making sure all parts were included. Once received the lights meet my every expectation. The order had a few additional crystals and small parts which were very helpful. I do recommend these products for customers who know what they want and are willing to wait for the finished products."
"We've just purchased 2 beautiful chandeliers from Italian Lighting Centre and have received superb end to end service. From the on-site survey through to offering advice on what would work well in our home the team at Italian Lighting have been professional, friendly and a joy to deal with. I would highly recommend them. Our lights look amazing and we have received so many compliments on them since they went up."
Italian Lighting Centre is rated 4.96 based on 85 reviews