Italian Lighting Centre Reviews

0) 2920707037

sales@italian-lighting-centre.co.uk

Mark Burlingame
Verified Buyer

Every aspect of this business is superb. They make the process easy for Italian lighting sale or repair. I had replacement parts made for a Murano chandelier. The parts were exact, communication and timeliness excellent, and price was fair. Highly recommend them!!!
Jeremy Howdle
Verified Buyer

I have bought from the Italian Lighting Company a few times now and I can't praise the level of customer service enough. They always have a good range of lighting to suit all tastes and prices. In my recent purchase, Karen went out of her way to suggest a selection of lights which she thought I would be interested in to suit my decor and taste. In the end, I went for the wall and ceiling lights in the Fabbian Teorema range and they look stunning and slick up! Thank you.
James Hiscock
Verified Buyer

A swift and efficient communication both by email and phone. Quality product.
Mark Stieler
Verified Buyer

Very good advice re style of chandeliers, colours, sizes and customisation options
Orla White
Verified Buyer

The lights exceeded our expectations...so beautifully crafted and will be treasured for years to come . I think the fact that the cost includes delivery and that I had such good contact from Siobhan helped enormously to reassure , after all , you are buying online. I have already ordered another light!
Allen Stephan

I am a residential and commercial Designer based out of Los Angeles, CA
I happened to have a high end crystal floor lamp that has some broken strands of crystal and was looking to replace them. I sent an e mail to three places. Two in the Us and one in the UKironically people in the US were not helpful at all. HOWEVER Siobhan Somers at Italian lighting Center got on it immediately , located what I need and ordered for me.
EXTREMELY IMPRESSED.
Will be doing business with them going forward.
Thanks for everything Siobhan????
Lynda Thomas
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with the service received from Karen, and would have no hesitation in purchasing from the Italian Lighting Centre in the future.
Sarah Whitehead
Verified Buyer

I first purchased goods from The Italian Lighting Centre about eight years ago. Karen and Carl gave me excellent advice and I was delighted with the lights when they arrived. I have, over the years, continued to buy from them and would highly recommend their Company to anyone looking for a first class product at an affordable price.
Chuck Hunt
Verified Buyer

I am a General Contractor living in Florida, USA. I have been building custom homes for many years and am familiar with low and high in products. I searched to find sconce lights that would match my 50 year old Italian chandelier located in my dinning room. After much discussion I ordered 2 standard sconce lights with upgrade features. The process did take a little longer than expected but the product was worth the wait. I worried about the quality of the product and making sure all parts were included. Once received the lights meet my every expectation. The order had a few additional crystals and small parts which were very helpful. I do recommend these products for customers who know what they want and are willing to wait for the finished products.
Susan Vitai
Verified Buyer

We've just purchased 2 beautiful chandeliers from Italian Lighting Centre and have received superb end to end service. From the on-site survey through to offering advice on what would work well in our home the team at Italian Lighting have been professional, friendly and a joy to deal with. I would highly recommend them. Our lights look amazing and we have received so many compliments on them since they went up.
Jennifer
Verified Buyer

I was nervous about buying such fragile and expensive lights from a firm I didn't know and had only come accross on the internet but I was overwhelmed with the excellent customer experience and product!

When I was looking on the internet for chandeliers this company's website appealed to me because of their range and especially because I could buy with confidence given your sales guarantees. I experience a problem with a broken part of the chandelier that I only discovered after considerable time after delivery as we had moved house and didn't open the box but the staff at The Italian Lighting Centre were mavellous and sent me the replacement glass parts within a week and were so acommodating. I'm so glad that this held true for me and the customer service was exceptional. That's why I can now buy more from them and won't even look anywhere else!

I recommend this firm without hesitation to anyone who wants a beuatiful light for their home.

Dr Jennifer S. Till

Jamie Watts
Verified Buyer

Words cannot describe how good this chandelier is !! I have customers returning to my restaurant just to look at it. Carl was really helpful and knowledgeable when it came to advising me on the correct fitting for the job. I honestly couldn't be a happier customer.
Stuart
Verified Buyer

We were very pleased with the excellent service we received from IL. They were very helpful in providing what we required, in particular the customised chandeliers we needed for hall and landings. The quality of the chadeliers and the crystal was just perfect. The chandeliers were delivered in good time. We would certainly highly recommend IL to anybody wanting to purchase Italian crystal chandeliers.
Will Nagle
Verified Buyer

From start to finish Carl and the team provided an excellent service. Very knowledgeable of their products and providing great assistance in terms of design of build. We are absolutely delighted with the finish and would highly recommend Italian Lighting without hesitation.
Maureen Mcmahon
Verified Buyer

I cannot recommend Italian Lighting highly enough. From my first contact with Carl to the end product he was so helpful. He listened to what I required and delivered the exact product. My chandelier was installed by Carl with the help of his lovely wife and the amount of comments we have had on it about how stunning and amazing it is after only 4 days of installation. Highly recommend this company.
Burma Hart
Verified Buyer

Siobhan was absolutely wonderful and extremely patient with us as we had a lot of questions, etc. She even notified us when she would be out of the office and had Carl take over in case we had other questions. Everything went excellent. She kept me informed of what and when things would happen. When the lamp parts arrived they were packed with perfection and everything was received in wonderful condition. When we put the lamp back together it looks gorgeous. Siobhan went out of her way to help us and I am so grateful for her help.
Susan Blaine
Verified Buyer

If Italian Lighting had a 5 star rating, it's what I would have chosen. After searching for several months for hand made bobeches made in Murano, Italy, only Carl and Siobhan offered to help and located an Italian company on my behalf. The cost of the bobeches were extremely reasonable, the ordering process and delivery were handled in a timely manner. I couldn't have been happier and so pleased with their ongoing service. Definitely a customer service oriented company - which is difficult to find, most company's only care about their bottom line ($$$$). Thank you again Italian Lighting for going above and beyond to help locate these lovely bobeches!
Amanda Macmillan
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and outstanding quality of products.
Fadi Al Hamra
Verified Buyer

Your chandeliers are more beautiful that your brochure and website could portray them. It far exceeds what I was expecting. It is so beautiful that my client could just stand and stare at it. The small details finished in a professional way, The 3 huge chandeliers from 5 to 6 meter long and 2 big wall chandeliers installed easily in our site without any problem, Thank you for your excellent sales service and defiantly we will share with you all our coming projects. Regards Fadi Al Hamra Al Hamra Interiors Kuwait / Middle East
Elizabeth Petcu
Verified Buyer

......... definitely the site with the most wonderful selection .........
Italian Lighting Centre is rated 4.96 based on 75 reviews