Italian Lighting Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Italian Lighting Centre

0) 2920707037

sales@italian-lighting-centre.co.uk

"I purchased 2 chandaliers from ILC recently. The quality of the product is superb and they are an absolute pleasure to deal with. Siobhan managed to find solutions to a couple of problems I had (broken bauble etc) and in fact I ended up buying a 3rd chandalier from them as they had been so helpful. Rare customer service, combined with a stunning product - a winning combination. Well done."
Posted 24 minutes ago
"We have bought several stunning items of lighting from the Italian Lighting Centre and are totally satisfied. The service has been second to none and nothing was too much trouble in seeking to find just what we were looking for. Top marks to Karen and team!"
"The customer service at Italian Lighting Centre was perfection: they responded to emails quickly, kept me up-to-date on timings, and provided very detailed responses to all my questions. It is so rare to find such excellent customer service - a pleasure to deal with. Thank you to all of them, and particularly Karen Mallory."
"I was very happy getting a new glass piece quite like the orginal I sent to you ! Now I have problems to see what is the orginal and what is the new copy.. Contact, service and information from Italian Lighting Center was excellent !"
"I have ordered several of your lights recently and they are all very beautiful and I am very pleased. The last table lamp I ordered arrived on time but it was minus the gold candle covers. I enquired about this with your customer service department and a very nice young lady got in touch with me and was extremely helpful - nothing was too much trouble. She was Siobhan and she has followed this all the way through and today I had an email from her informing me that my candle covers are on their way. I thought I should let you know about this because staff like her are hard to find and I am very very pleased with all I had to do with your Company. I will be ordering more lights in the future and I will certainly be ordering from you. Many Thanks Brenda Hacker, Torquay, UK"
"Excellent products, outstanding service! I cannot be happier or more pleased. I have been an Italian Lighting Centre customer for many years now and next time I need a new lamp or a replacement part - this is the only place I will order it from. Thank you so much for keeping your standards on such a high level!"
"Every aspect of this business is superb. They make the process easy for Italian lighting sale or repair. I had replacement parts made for a Murano chandelier. The parts were exact, communication and timeliness excellent, and price was fair. Highly recommend them!!!"
"I have bought from the Italian Lighting Company a few times now and I can't praise the level of customer service enough. They always have a good range of lighting to suit all tastes and prices. In my recent purchase, Karen went out of her way to suggest a selection of lights which she thought I would be interested in to suit my decor and taste. In the end, I went for the wall and ceiling lights in the Fabbian Teorema range and they look stunning and slick up! Thank you."
"A swift and efficient communication both by email and phone. Quality product."
"Very good advice re style of chandeliers, colours, sizes and customisation options"
"The lights exceeded our expectations...so beautifully crafted and will be treasured for years to come . I think the fact that the cost includes delivery and that I had such good contact from Siobhan helped enormously to reassure , after all , you are buying online. I have already ordered another light!"
"I am a residential and commercial Designer based out of Los Angeles, CA I happened to have a high end crystal floor lamp that has some broken strands of crystal and was looking to replace them. I sent an e mail to three places. Two in the Us and one in the UKironically people in the US were not helpful at all. HOWEVER Siobhan Somers at Italian lighting Center got on it immediately , located what I need and ordered for me. EXTREMELY IMPRESSED. Will be doing business with them going forward. Thanks for everything Siobhan????"
"I was very happy with the service received from Karen, and would have no hesitation in purchasing from the Italian Lighting Centre in the future."
"I first purchased goods from The Italian Lighting Centre about eight years ago. Karen and Carl gave me excellent advice and I was delighted with the lights when they arrived. I have, over the years, continued to buy from them and would highly recommend their Company to anyone looking for a first class product at an affordable price."
"I am a General Contractor living in Florida, USA. I have been building custom homes for many years and am familiar with low and high in products. I searched to find sconce lights that would match my 50 year old Italian chandelier located in my dinning room. After much discussion I ordered 2 standard sconce lights with upgrade features. The process did take a little longer than expected but the product was worth the wait. I worried about the quality of the product and making sure all parts were included. Once received the lights meet my every expectation. The order had a few additional crystals and small parts which were very helpful. I do recommend these products for customers who know what they want and are willing to wait for the finished products."
"We've just purchased 2 beautiful chandeliers from Italian Lighting Centre and have received superb end to end service. From the on-site survey through to offering advice on what would work well in our home the team at Italian Lighting have been professional, friendly and a joy to deal with. I would highly recommend them. Our lights look amazing and we have received so many compliments on them since they went up."
"I was nervous about buying such fragile and expensive lights from a firm I didn't know and had only come accross on the internet but I was overwhelmed with the excellent customer experience and product! When I was looking on the internet for chandeliers this company's website appealed to me because of their range and especially because I could buy with confidence given your sales guarantees. I experience a problem with a broken part of the chandelier that I only discovered after considerable time after delivery as we had moved house and didn't open the box but the staff at The Italian Lighting Centre were mavellous and sent me the replacement glass parts within a week and were so acommodating. I'm so glad that this held true for me and the customer service was exceptional. That's why I can now buy more from them and won't even look anywhere else! I recommend this firm without hesitation to anyone who wants a beuatiful light for their home. Dr Jennifer S. Till"
"Words cannot describe how good this chandelier is !! I have customers returning to my restaurant just to look at it. Carl was really helpful and knowledgeable when it came to advising me on the correct fitting for the job. I honestly couldn't be a happier customer."
"We were very pleased with the excellent service we received from IL. They were very helpful in providing what we required, in particular the customised chandeliers we needed for hall and landings. The quality of the chadeliers and the crystal was just perfect. The chandeliers were delivered in good time. We would certainly highly recommend IL to anybody wanting to purchase Italian crystal chandeliers."
"From start to finish Carl and the team provided an excellent service. Very knowledgeable of their products and providing great assistance in terms of design of build. We are absolutely delighted with the finish and would highly recommend Italian Lighting without hesitation."
Italian Lighting Centre is rated 4.96 based on 81 reviews