It247com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend It247com
07AM
7AM

About It247com: IT247.com is a Uk electrical retailer.

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how It247com made you happy

"Well-packed and fast despatch of items which were well described online... exactly what I needed. Would not hesitate to use IT247.com again, and probably will do so soon. Was originally written on Unbeatable.co.uk."
Are you It247com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I recently purchased 27 of the Acer monitors from it247.com, this was my first time of using them and certainly will not be my last, they efficiently set me up an account in a matter of hours and sent me a personal quote on the order that I wanted, after placing the order they delivered quickly and efficiently and their level of service was second to none. I even had an email from the person I was dealing with the day after delivery to ensure I had received the order and I was happy with it. An excellent company with competitive prices and I would defiantly use them again and would recommend to anyone! Was originally written on Unbeatable.co.uk."
"Ordered Thursday night ... item arrived saturday morning! And the price was unbeatable! even got an extra voucher based discount! You gotta try for yourself... Was originally written on Unbeatable.co.uk."
It247com is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews