It247com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend It247com
6PM
6PM

About It247com: IT247.com is a Uk electrical retailer.

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how It247com made you happy

"This company refused to accept my order saying they thought I was a business (which I am not). Even though the goods were ordered with a personal credit card to a residential delivery address. I suspect that they did not have stock even though their web site said they did. Do not trust this company. The order was for Seagate Constellation ES hard disks for my NAS. I had used the company once before in 2007 but I was unaware that they had been taken over in the meantime. I will not use them again... Was originally written on Unbeatable.co.uk."
Are you It247com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
It247com is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access