It247com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend It247com

How would you rate It247com ?

"Well-packed and fast despatch of items which were well described online... exactly what I needed. Would not hesitate to use IT247.com again, and probably will do so soon. Was originally written on Unbeatable.co.uk."
"Not only was the LG monitor/TV I was looking for the cheapest anywhere on this site, the standard delivery (quoted 3-5 days) arrived the day after placing the on-line order! Fantastic price AND service. Was originally written on Unbeatable.co.uk."
"I recently purchased 27 of the Acer monitors from it247.com, this was my first time of using them and certainly will not be my last, they efficiently set me up an account in a matter of hours and sent me a personal quote on the order that I wanted, after placing the order they delivered quickly and efficiently and their level of service was second to none. I even had an email from the person I was dealing with the day after delivery to ensure I had received the order and I was happy with it. An excellent company with competitive prices and I would defiantly use them again and would recommend to anyone! Was originally written on Unbeatable.co.uk."
"This company refused to accept my order saying they thought I was a business (which I am not). Even though the goods were ordered with a personal credit card to a residential delivery address. I suspect that they did not have stock even though their web site said they did. Do not trust this company. The order was for Seagate Constellation ES hard disks for my NAS. I had used the company once before in 2007 but I was unaware that they had been taken over in the meantime. I will not use them again... Was originally written on Unbeatable.co.uk."
"Ordered Thursday night ... item arrived saturday morning! And the price was unbeatable! even got an extra voucher based discount! You gotta try for yourself... Was originally written on Unbeatable.co.uk."
It247com is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews