iSwegway Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend iSwegway

About iSwegway: The home of iSwegway two wheeled balance boards. Also known as a hoverboard or mini-Segway. The UK's largest most reputable Swegway retailer.

How would you rate iSwegway ?

"Our boy has had so much pleasure from his board"
"The SwegWay is very well made and is a great toy for children and adults alike! Granted, my son mastered it in two minutes; I took a bit longer but we are now proficient in the ways of SwegWay and our family loves it! It charges well and we also bought the bespoke SwegWay carry bag, for easy storage. Great purchases and "Thank you, SwegWay!""
"A very helpful and speedy delivery. My son loves his new swegway."
"We have a iSwegway and the kart, 9yr old loves it, had it well over a year and still as good as new :0) brilliant products!"
"Super present son loves it. Uses all the time with no issues"
"Happy son on Christmas day"
"Bought this for my daughter she loves it, the speakers are fantastic, really please"
"Yes my daughter as had lots of fun on the iswegway"
"made my 10 year old son very happy. great quality."
"Great Product & Fast Delivery."
"Excellent service. Arrived within 24 hours of ordering. Easy set up and good instructions. Had to charge for 2 hours before using and within 10 mins 9 year old was whizzing up and down the hall. Would definitely recommend this product and this company"
"Fast delivery. Really happy with the swegway. Would recommend."
"We ordered the Segway with go cart bundle for our sons birthday this week and we're very impressed with the delivery of our purchase. Easy to buy on line and kept up to date with the tracking of the delivery. He will be so chuffed."
"Grandson's swegway charger broke the plug end(the bit that plugs into the swegway) A quick visit to the web page, found the charger and orderd it same day with a different deliver address. within three days the charger arrived. one swegway charged up and one happy Grandson"
"quick delivery great service"
"Kids is happy"
"Had a problem with the battery on my hoverboard, iswegway sorted the problem out within 4 days, very good service"
"My son was very happy apart from charger not working"
"Very good customer service"
"Quality product, delivered quickly and happy children!"
iSwegway is rated 4.49 based on 1,484 reviews