iSwegway Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend iSwegway

About iSwegway: The home of iSwegway two wheeled balance boards. Also known as a hoverboard or mini-Segway. The UK's largest most reputable Swegway retailer.

contact@iswegway.com

Lynnette E
Unverified Reviewer

The SwegWay is very well made and is a great toy for children and adults alike! Granted, my son mastered it in two minutes; I took a bit longer but we are now proficient in the ways of SwegWay and our family loves it! It charges well and we also bought the bespoke SwegWay carry bag, for easy storage. Great purchases and "Thank you, SwegWay!"
Unverified Reviewer

A very helpful and speedy delivery. My son loves his new swegway.
Verified Reviewer

We have a iSwegway and the kart, 9yr old loves it, had it well over a year and still as good as new :0) brilliant products!
Unverified Reviewer

Super present son loves it. Uses all the time with no issues

Happy son on Christmas day
Michele
Verified Reviewer

Bought this for my daughter she loves it, the speakers are fantastic, really please
Unverified Reviewer

Yes my daughter as had lots of fun on the iswegway
Mel
Unverified Reviewer

made my 10 year old son very happy. great quality.
Kevin
Verified Reviewer

Great Product & Fast Delivery.
A M
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service. Arrived within 24 hours of ordering. Easy set up and good instructions. Had to charge for 2 hours before using and within 10 mins 9 year old was whizzing up and down the hall. Would definitely recommend this product and this company
Verified Reviewer

Fast delivery. Really happy with the swegway. Would recommend.
Darren
Verified Reviewer

We ordered the Segway with go cart bundle for our sons birthday this week and we're very impressed with the delivery of our purchase. Easy to buy on line and kept up to date with the tracking of the delivery. He will be so chuffed.
Iain H
Unverified Reviewer

Grandson's swegway charger broke the plug end(the bit that plugs into the swegway) A quick visit to the web page, found the charger and orderd it same day with a different deliver address. within three days the charger arrived. one swegway charged up and one happy Grandson
Amy

quick delivery great service
Sohail A

Kids is happy
Unverified Reviewer

Had a problem with the battery on my hoverboard, iswegway sorted the problem out within 4 days, very good service
Verified Reviewer

My son was very happy apart from charger not working

Very good customer service
Verified Reviewer

Quality product, delivered quickly and happy children!
Morgan J
Verified Reviewer

Delivery was really good and fast the product is the best thing ever I loooove it
iSwegway is rated 4.51 based on 1,474 reviews