Istome Reviews

of reviewers recommend Istome

hello@istome.co.uk

""
""
Very quick service, love my order
"I bought the linen canopy in powder pink and so happy I did. I love the colour and how soft the fabric is. It adds the perfect touch to my daughter\u2019s bedroom. Everyone who has seen it has given me compliments and asked me where I bought it. I will definitely be buying more accessories of the same brand to complete the look."
"Love this Music Mobile - the rose colour is pretty and the 'over the rainbow' song it plays is very sweet - a great addition to our twin girls nursery."
"In love with my suitcases!!!!"
"Beautiful elegant design."
"Really lovely quality vase, sent very promptly and well packaged."
"As beautiful as I hoped!"
"Cute addition to my cutlery collection! Well made, quality product, competitively priced, A++"
"I bought a large white vase and a small pink vase. They look beautiful. I love the shape and the colours."
"Fast delivery lovely welcome discount gorgeous vases"
"We love our new menu wall table. It comes with screws and anchors so that you can safely mount it to the wall. We find that it is stable enough without screwing it to the wall but thought about using some silicone stickers to stop it from scratching the wall should it move a bit - et voila, the silicone stickers were included. Love the attention to detail!"
"Absolutely delighted with item - just as described.\nistome.co.uk were very helpful, friendly and efficient. Well done!"
"Perfect!"
"Ordered two of these to go with a large grey ball vase. They look beautiful together and my daughter, for whom I had bought them as a housewarming present, is absolutely thrilled with them."
"Oh it's just so adorable and timeless! It moves very smoothly and feels so soft and sleek."
"Beautiful card"
"Excellent customer service- thank you, the dolls cot & some other bits I ordered arrived quickly, well packaged and nothing was damaged, the dolls cot is beautiful - a present for my daughter but really I think it's more for me ! I would recommend both this company and the beautiful cot."
"Thrilled with my new fruit basket, it looks beautiful in our kitchen. Brilliant customer service too, thank you :)"
Istome is rated 4.75 based on 115 reviews