Istome Reviews

of reviewers recommend Istome

hello@istome.co.uk

very good service. checked to see where order was and they chased it up and it came soon after. great product. exactly as seen online. would recommend.
Lovely products delivered with great service!
Quick efficient delivery. Beautiful well made toys. Shall use again.
Lovely toy
Fantastic well priced on-line boutique.
This I was my first purchase from Is To Me and firstly I was very pleased with the fact that that they actually had my item in stock - I had been looking for a while on other websites with no luck. Communication and service from them was excellent. I received my item - a OYOY dish drainer - very quickly and it was well packaged. Overall it has been a very good shopping experience and as they have such lovely items I’m sure I will be revisiting their website again soon. Thank you!
Great communication and quick delivery - really happy with product
Hi Andrew, After a problematic order I would like to take this opportunity in sorting my order out in a very Professional way and understanding ? I have used this company before and had NO problems so therefore I would recomend to friends and will have no Hesitation in using them in the Future? Thankyou Marie
Thank you, beautiful ! Si happy
Took weeks to come , missing items
Always extremely helpful, cannot fault their customer service. Love everything uli buy from them, all products are well made and beautiful. Always my first port of call for anything!
Very quick delivery without any issues at all.
Great item, great price, really quick delivery! What’s not to love?!
Lovely Maileg mouse in amazing price. Quick delivery!
Istome 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Dear Maria, Thank you for your lovely review, we are these adorable Mice has found a loving home at last!
Great website! Lovely choice or products, quick dispatch and delivery
Great service, slight problem with order but rectified quickly. Friendly team
Ordered a week ago and my order of items for my daughter still hasn’t been shipped. It says they ship after 1-2 days on the website. Please bear this in mind when ordering as I may not receive items in time for my daughters birthday. It’s a shame because the items look very lovely on the website.
Hello, Thank you for your review, we are so sorry to hear that you got a review request before receiving your order, if you could pop your order number over to hello@istome.co.uk I will investigate this for you. I look forward t hearing from you.
Quick delivery. Absolutely gorgeous product! Will purchase again. Thank-you
This was a gift which looks a quality item
Nice and easy site to use, had a great range of wooden toys
Istome is rated 4.75 based on 115 reviews