iSoftware Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend iSoftware

How would you rate iSoftware ?

"iSoftware provided me with a stolen key that ADOBE deactivated as you are not an authorised seller. £330 you charged me in 2014 for use on single computer. And it really was just that - can't use on new one."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY'LL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN! I've just tried to put CS6 that I brought from them 2 years ago on my new PC, to find that the serial number has been revoked and I cannot install the software! According to Adobe they purchased a copy of CS6 for 1000 users and have used it over 5000 times. That's best part of £800 down the drain!"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! now trading as Grandtech.co.uk This is a scam - can not Understand why these people are allowed to still trade ?! VERY BIZARRE as they have been reported got sent a download code that doesnt work - spend over £500 Got no replies to email sent to follow up just answerphone via phone, left message no replies received"
"This company has now folded and re-opened as Grandtech.co.uk. It sells ILLEGAL software. Volume licensing from years ago. No idea how they are managing to do this. No idea why Adobe isn't doing anything to stop it but needless to say I'm a few hundred down. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I have reported them!"
"Isoftware.co.uk is now goes under the name of Grandtech.co.uk just to make people aware of the scammers"
"Purchased CS6 from Software in 2014. Worked OK but computer died and had to reinstall. Could not contact Isoftware by any means so contacted Adobe who informed me that the software was not registered and so they could no help me. I have nothing to show for my £699 and the company are uncontactable. Clearly this is a volume license scam. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR I SOFTWARE! DO NOT TRUST AMAZON PARTNERS! WHAT SEEMS TO BE LEGITIMATE IS OFTEN NOT THE CASE!"
"I have reported Isoftware to Action Fraud site"
"Purchased Adobe Suite a week ago with not being able to get the goods, unable to contact them (site down, emails don't work and an automated machine by phone) and now i am left without any goods and a hole in my bank account. DO NOT USE THEM AVOID!"
"This is a fraudulent company. They will take your money and never return calls or e-mails. Stay away TCSoftware and isoftware. I have lost £800 to them for full adobe suite."
"Had a HUGE panic attack because I thought I had lost everything from my first semester at university...turns out about 98% of the files were recovered. Praise this software... it actually works."
"Isoftware is a very simple-to-use website for a non-techie such as myself. The descriptions are clear and concise, delivery times are reliable, the prices are usually the lowest to be found online!"
"No fuss website, found what i need. overall a very good service - well done!!!"
"Great place to shop - sometimes might not have full details for products you need but email to the service team will help you get the information. I will definetely be using iSoft for future software purchases"
"For the price iSoftware was offering design standard cs6 suite tempted me to buy from them and I would say that's a huge risk given the negative comments online about this reseller. I did purchased with fingers crossed, however to my surprise the entire sale process (order cofirmation email, delivery timelines information) everything handled very professionaly. though there was a slight delay in the deliver, however i feel worth waiting for the price they offered the software. conclusion - software delivered, installed and working ...happy customer."
"Impressive online store. I find the site easy to use, prices are cheap and along with free delivery, what else would need"
"I rang them with a query and the agent was very suppportive and answered all queries. I will definitely use iSoftware again and recommend to others."
"bought adobe photoshop, really impressed by the easy use of site and quick to complete transaction. A star service."
"As a new customer I found the site an excellent place to shop. I found what I was looking for without any fuss, easy and user friendly website"
"First time I have come across this site, simple navigation of website, placing an order is simple and quick - I will use them again"
iSoftware is rated 3.87 based on 54 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!