iSneaker Reviews

of reviewers recommend iSneaker
Read iSneaker Reviews

About iSneaker:

Sneaker Shields crease protectors provides a great accessory to every shoe to prevent creases from appearing - crease free sneakers forever. Protect your sneakers and prevent them from creases today with a discrete and unique product! Variety of other products including Sneaker Tree, Silicone Covers & Sneaker Spray.

MBX124 Access Storage

Tell us how iSneaker made you happy
Had two orders with these guys previously for sneaker crates. Always well priced, always quick on delivery. Throw in some free wipes too. Definitely recommended.
Superb products fantastic price and very very fast delivery
Came on time and worked perfectly on my air jordans 1’s
Very nice and easy to make
Fast Delivery and You Guys selling the sneaker crates that I already have and just had my sneaker collection perfect. Thank you !!
They are very good just aren’t very comfortable and they dont reslly work well with jordan s
Didn't stop the creasing and were uncomfortable. Waste of money. They do help keep creases out after wearing though.
Ordered a pair of crease protectors, said 1-2 days but took 7. Probably because of Covid or lack of drivers though.
Very comyy and easy to use
super great products and came to me really quick. lovely price and actually work!!!
Best purchase I've made already told other sneaker heads to buy wish I seen them earlier
AMAZING INCREDIBLE BUY
You need to break them in but no creases!
Class product with very good delivery time
Great services
Poor. Still get creases. I watched a YouTube video on how to make my own and they are so much better
I’ve ordered my shields on September 13 and still haven’t gotten em and it’s September 24
They sent the product quickly and it protects my sneakers from creases very well. Would fully recommend this brand to friends.
I'm satisfated with the service, unfortunately since i live in germany i had to pay 9 euros of customs.
Minimal Creases after buying the shields, and very little change in terms of how the shoe feels, great product.
iSneaker is rated 4.66 based on 2,367 reviews