Isme Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Isme ?

"16 January, 2015 07:23:00 Loaded onto van 16 January, 2015 01:14:00 Received at GLOUCESTER DEPOT 15 January, 2015 17:29:00 Sorted at WEDNESBURY 13 January, 2015 19:35:00 Despatched from BRISTOL DEPOT 13 January, 2015 14:34:40 Despatched from SUPPLIER 13 January, 2015 14:34:05 Order to be packed at supplier 6 January, 2015 08:39:46 Order being processed at supplier this is great for a NEXT DAY delivery BED . would of be nice if could rang me say something ..but very poor and once bed turn up it going back without a phone call like did to me ...thank to argos on speedy delivery that was next day"
"Ordered some items from them, never received them. They need to stop using this rubbish courier Yodel."
"I wish I could give 0 stars. Worst customer service possible. Robot generic answers via e-mail and phone... Prices are extortionate. Hidden fees always apply so expect the unexpected with any shop direct company. Products are usually of a poor quality (clothes and gym equipment that I have purchased have had a problem with them 50% of the time). Would never use again. AVOID AT ALL COSTS."
Isme is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews