Isle of Man Events Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle of Man Events
Read Isle of Man Events  Reviews

Tell us how Isle of Man Events made you happy
For the third year running you promptly and efficiently booked our airline tickets to the island.
Many thanks
Booked my holiday at better terms than I could find on Line! Helpful staff .Everything was confirmed by email the following morning.I look forward to visiting the Island once again. Perhaps you could consider offering Travel Insurance as part of the deal? Paul Grant.
Natalie was extremely helpful and recommended an excellent hotel, our clients were very happy and we will always use IOM events when travelling to the IOM.

John
Very well organised. Excellent value staying at the Ascot Hotel where we were extremely well looked after.
Very professional and helpful
Due to delays on the M6 we missed our originally booked ferry. A quick call to a really helpful lady (think it was Natasha) in the office resolved this. On mentioning to her that we'd seen some friends in the queue of traffic who were probably going to be in the same situation, she asked for their surname, located their booking and promptly offered to call them and re-book their ferry. Going that extra mile...... Top service
In my experience the personal touch is well above expectation.
Could not have been more helpful, flexible and responsive
we have dealt with this company for several years in respect of our holidays to the Isle of Man and have always had efficient, prompt service (and a friendly chat ) each time. Dealing with a company that you can trust makes the whole process an annual pleasure, thanks .
We have been dealing with Courtney Hinge who has been fantastic when we have been a bit of a pain!!!
Friendly,helpful,efficient. A great service.
A really helpful and friendly team.
Fantastic as always, great service really had given hope on getting tickets for TT but they came up trumps. Staff are always really helpful to get you what you need :)
We found your information was very helpfull,when it come to booking the ferry it was done quickly very pleased with all your information, looking forward to the rally .
PROMPT PROFESSIONAL BOOKING SYSTEM.
STAFF HELPFUL WITH QUERIES.
BOOKED WITH COURTNEY AND PAYMENT TAKEN BY NATALIE
WELL DONE BOTH GIRLS FOR THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE
""
Customer services were excellent. They answered all my questions. If I wanted to make a change to the booking they talked me through what I had to do and offered my alternatives. I would definitely recommend them to my friends
Extremely help full and friendly to deal with, went above and beyond to ensure that everything went ok for us. thanks to Sally, Courtney and Natalie for all their help
The service was very good and I saved a three-figure sum for my organisation by using Isle of Man Event Services.
Wanted to book a long weekend in October so decided to try Events. Received an excellent service from Natalie and got exactly what I wanted in terms of travel, hotel and transport on the island. I consider the deal that I got very good value, will definitely use them again.
Isle of Man Events is rated 4.94 based on 127 reviews