Isle of Man Events Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle of Man Events
Read Isle of Man Events  Reviews

Tell us how Isle of Man Events made you happy
Quick and efficient on bookings. Always come back in good time with answers to travel.
Consistently high standard of service. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Very helpful, provide a very good service and will be using them again for next years trip
Staff most obliging and professional re finding us suitable last minute accommodation and ferry travel from heysham. We thoroughly enjoyed our 7 nights based at onchan.
Love coming to the island , it has a magical spell and I always great to be involved. Always attend the isle of Mann TT. Now involved in the rally event.. A chance to get back again.
The ease of booking and making alterations to the travel and accomadation arrangements, your staff Natarlie and Courtney were most courteous and professional. I will strongly recommend your company, based on the standard of service that I have received
They were very responsive in the changes that I had requested prior to finalization of the trip.
dear sirs or madam
I booked a holiday cottage and the owner made it so easy and recommended me to purchase our ferry crossings all the people I spoke to were very friendly
and welcoming . we will be there in about 3 weeks can't wait
regards a r pittaway
All the help and information given in friendly manner
Very pleased with the prompt and professional service provided by Natalie and her colleagues. Regards, John and Tricia Beaman.
They took my money with a smile in their voice
booking service seemed very efficient and helpful
fast and gone very well
Fast, efficient, effective
Nice people easy to deal with and they know what they are talking about.
very good on the phone, easy, good service, friendly and understandable.
the deal offered for a five night stay with ferries and travel passes was such good value that we booked immediately. The lady (Natalie) who processed our enquiry was very helpful, nothing seemed too much bother.
Thank you.
Courtney found exactly the trip that I wanted, quickly and at a good price, and was friendly and helpful throughout.
Sally helped me out hugely with getting ferries to the IOM. Highly recommend them! Sally is a star!
I always get fantastic service from this company
Isle of Man Events is rated 4.94 based on 127 reviews