Isle of Man Events Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle of Man Events
Read Isle of Man Events  Reviews

Tell us how Isle of Man Events made you happy
Very helpful and friendly, nice to speak Afrikaans to someone
Polite and friendly staff with knowledge and experience. Always a pleasure to book through event services.
A very friendly and helpful experience, done over the telephone, booking my holiday package to the Isle of Man in March.
Booking ferry sailings have been very easy and with great savings!
Very helpful and friendly agent.
I have dealt with IOM Events on a number of occasions now and have always found them helpful, courteous and efficient. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Fabulous service. Always helpful and courteous.
IOM events are very efficient and get the job done quickly with the minimum of impact.
We use Isle of Man Events for all our Steam Packet ferry bookings, they have always been efficient & accurate with their paperwork. On my last trip off-Island we were returning 2nd November 2012 we got stuck on the M6 by traffic jams & an accident, we realised we could not reach Heysham in time to catch our Ferry. We phoned IOM events from my car , they immediately offered 2 options to us to choose what suited our needs. That's first class service. Bruno Panetta.
Quick and efficient on bookings. Always come back in good time with answers to travel.
Consistently high standard of service. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Very helpful, provide a very good service and will be using them again for next years trip
Staff most obliging and professional re finding us suitable last minute accommodation and ferry travel from heysham. We thoroughly enjoyed our 7 nights based at onchan.
Love coming to the island , it has a magical spell and I always great to be involved. Always attend the isle of Mann TT. Now involved in the rally event.. A chance to get back again.
The ease of booking and making alterations to the travel and accomadation arrangements, your staff Natarlie and Courtney were most courteous and professional. I will strongly recommend your company, based on the standard of service that I have received
They were very responsive in the changes that I had requested prior to finalization of the trip.
dear sirs or madam I booked a holiday cottage and the owner made it so easy and recommended me to purchase our ferry crossings all the people I spoke to were very friendly and welcoming . we will be there in about 3 weeks can't wait regards a r pittaway
All the help and information given in friendly manner
Very pleased with the prompt and professional service provided by Natalie and her colleagues. Regards, John and Tricia Beaman.
They took my money with a smile in their voice
Isle of Man Events is rated 4.95 based on 136 reviews