Isle of Man Events Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle of Man Events
Read Isle of Man Events  Reviews

Tell us how Isle of Man Events made you happy
We were interested in spending Christmas & New Year on the Isle of Man and were very pleased to have arranged it through Isle of Man Events, they were attentive and nothing was too much trouble for them. Excellent.
We have booked a self guided walking holiday via yourselves. The help I have received has been so helpful. Looking forward to the holiday in a few weeks time.
a very helpful and friendly organisation, nothing seemed to be too much trouble. thank you very much. Regards, Roy Draper.
Ferry and accomodation booked quickly and efficiently. Recommended.
Sally Helwich was brilliant nothing was too trouble it’s nice that someone has the time to help , you are a great company thank you very much. D Newman
Always top Service! Quick response to emails, travel arrangements always accurate and never any issues. Would always recommend
Very helpful service from Courtney, both in finding all the information we were needing to book our holiday and then in working the details through so we are now in possession of all the tickets, hotel details etc. We hope the holiday will be as good as the service to date.
Once again we have had excellent service from I Events. Thank you.
It always impresses me how dedicated everyone is when organising major public events such as the Max 100 mountain bike event and the warm welcoming everyone gives you on the Island. We have been to The Isle of Man for many different events both adult events and childrens events and every time we come over there is so much to do we always have to return to do a bit more. As a visitor or helping with an event you will never be bored on The Isle of Man. Brian Morgan West Yorkshire.
Booking was quick and effortless and you even managed to alter the departure port from Heysham to Liverpool which is much more convenient for me. Thanks, Max
Courtney booked a fab hotel for us, had a great weekend, thank you!!
As usual the team made my reservations for travel and accommodation swiftly and at a fair price. I have used IOM events for several years and the service provided has always been great.
Very good service with very helpful staff.. Thank you for making it easy.
I have dealt with Natalie who is extremely helpful and has organised my travel quickly and at a better rate than I could get which was great and I will always consider this option in the future. Many thanks for all your help.
Booked with them before and will book again
The service I have received has been excellent. Well done.
Excellent service
My first time using Isle Of Man Events, very quick, simple and easy way of getting our party booked for a weeks trip. I would highly recommend.
Fantastic price and great service
First class 👍 very pleasant and could not help me enough. Save me £££££ . Would highly recommend.
Isle of Man Events is rated 4.95 based on 136 reviews