Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

01908307075

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

Tell us how Isis Chiropractic Centres made you happy
Great service and professionalism.
I seeemed to get a bit better then get worse again. I don’t thin Alex did anything wrong the treatment just didn’t suit me. I’m now having acupuncture and physio and much better
Very good . Very friendly
I come in with a problem with my back I have had three treatment up to date and I m feeling much better my back is no were near as painful and I'm not taking as many pain killers
Very professional and friendly service
Brilliant practice, the benefit I have received has been amazing. Thank you
Excellent support and advice for my chronic back problem. Worked with my gym coach to build up my back muscles. The motto "use it or lose it", is very true and my back problem is now a thing of the past. I can't recommend them highly enough. I am 67 years old and can honestly say that I haven't felt this fit and well since my early 30's.
I came for the first time in pain and left in not so much pain after the third time I came in with hardly any pain and happy I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone who has back pain made to feel welcome form the time you walk through the door
Every visit is a pleasant experience. The reception staff are polite and friendly and my treatment with Per keeps me being able to manage my back problems easily. I have been seeing Per for treatment for over twenty years and have recommended him to a number of people. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Excellent experience very professional and effective
After the first visit I have felt a great improvement in my back and hip . The continued visits are proving very effective . Before I could hardly walk farther than the end of the road without severe pain but now I manage up to a kilometre .
Easy staff to deal with , friendly service with excellent results
Turned my life around thought I was going to have to give work. Could not walk for any distance😃
Would recommend you to anyone
Amazing professional practice and Yvonne has been the most detailed thorough person I have met in the industry. Would highly recommend
Very good experience, issues being resolved
Very professional service
The email and text appointment reminders are very good.
The appointments tend to run to time.
My regular consultant is very good. I did once have a stand in who came across as being a little rushed.
Opening times and appointment availability is very good.
I do think I have made progress since attending sessions.
The front desk staff are very friendly and welcoming.
The location can be difficult to get to and unpredictable in terms of traffic.
I came from a very different practice and it took a while to find the right chiropractor for me. Per Kleberg has been reassuring, caring and most importantly made sure I receive the right treatment. I have a long standing joint condition so see him every 6 weeks. The appointments are really important for my well being, mentally as well as physically.
Friendly and effective treatment for a range of issues
I have been a client of Jatinders for many years and the service I receive is exceptional, she is an upmost professional at all times, with an added personal touch, it's a refreshing change to be made to feel an individual and not just a client, and Jatinder really does treat your condition taking into account many influential aspects of your life in order provide with the most beneficial treatment plan moving forward, I am very grateful to Jatinder.
Her staff and reception team are helpful, accommodating and friendly, and make you feel very at ease at welcome in the practice at all times.
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.86 based on 365 reviews