Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Isis Chiropractic Centres

01908307075

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

How would you rate Isis Chiropractic Centres ?

"There aren't enough words to describe how much Isis Chiropractic has helped me to get over a terrible back problem. It took me quite a few sessions to realise that I had to take the advice I was given and when told not to do something, that meant really not to do it! When my back gave way, I was in a terrible state and Jatinder saw me immediately when I got back from my holiday (and helped me over the phone whilst I was away with advice on what to do and not to do). I am now 8 months down the line and have no pain and am doing Pilates on Jatinder's instructions which is also helping and I couldn't have got where I am now without her incredible caring and advice and hands on manipulating. I couldn't recommend them more highly and I have been saved from having a back op, which is where I was heading if I hadn't listened."
"Have helped to keep me pain free over many years. Chris"
"The service is always pleasant and helpful. All members of staff are friendly and approachable. Unlike the NHS, there is time to discuss your worries and consider ways in which you can improve at home between treatments. The whole building has an air of quiet professionalism. Visiting the chiropractor is a positive experience."
"I arrived at Isis in poor shape with limited movement, and chronic pain in my arms. My aim was to be able to play the piano again comfortably, and get some strength into my body because chronic fatigue had been ruling my life. So I knew I would have to work quite hard to correct my lifestyle, together with the chiropractic treatment, and with sessions with a personal trainer who came to the practice. The first few months were the most difficult until I began reaping the rewards of the combined treatment and my own commitment to it. I also began swimming three times a week. The point came when I no longer needed manipulation, and I had a good grasp of the exercises and stretches that would restore my muscle strength. I have continued at home with these exercises twice a day. This is resistance training using bands of thick elastic, combined with stretches. I am now pain- free, and have recovered the muscle strength lost by inactivity, and this is now 15 months since my first visit to the clinic. Commitment combined with treatment = results."
"As a patient following a car accident I was highly impressed by the treatment I received at the Isis Chiropractic Centre in Milton Keynes. The staff are very friendly and I was put at ease quickly. Having previously been referred by my GP for physiotherapy I can definitely say there was no comparison to the treatment I received at Isis. I would highly recommend the Centre not just because the treatment worked but also because all the staff made it a pleasure to be there, despite the initial painful reason for attending. Beverley Edwards"
"The receptionists are very helpful and try to give you appointments when you need them especially if it's urgent. The staff I have seen are sympathetic and kind and their experience means you come away feeling much better. The advice given is also extremely helpful."
"I have been helped with various problems over the years by Jatinder and her team in Aylesbury. All of them are exceptional and I could not recommend them enough. The reception team are welcoming and helpful and the practice go out of their way to fit you in with a convenient appointment time."
""""
"Initially I found this a good practice and I saw improvements with my pain release and stiffness."
"I have been seeing Indy for around 3 years now and he is always prepared to listen and access any issues I may have with my back. I have had ongoing problems with my back for many years now and to be able to be mobile is an absolute need as I have a three year old son. I I would recommend Indy to anyone who suffers with any problems to do with the back."
""""
"I first went to Isis because I was in pain and discomfort. They helped me from this position back to full health. Over time I have accumulated other injuries and complaints, all of which have been helped and managed by Chiropractic. In 2015 I had a complete left knee replacement, and I find on-going treatment very beneficial in keeping this joint mobile and healthy. I continue with regular appointments and have a general body health check rather like a car service, as I do a lot of 'miles'. I think that this keeps me active and keeps my range of movement optimal in all my joints, both major and minor. I am 72, coach trampolining for my living, and still regularly participate. Russell Jackman."
"Indy makes meticulous and thorough notes of every aspect of any health or fitness problem before starting any treatment. His explanations and recommendations are easily understandable. Indy is extremely conscientious and particularly calm and reassuring. I would have no hesitation in recommending him."
"i HAVE BEEN WITH ISIS FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS,AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE I HAVE HAD . THANK YOU."
"very professional Speedy response to request for help welcoming reception area"
"I am always pleased with my monthly treatments by Nathan which alleviates my arthritic neck pain. It is carried out in a very professional and caring way."
"No matter how many times I hurt my slef or do something odd they put me back together with the right blend of sympathy and enough of a telling off to do it better next time."
"Having endured a lower back and hip pain for several months and expecting it to abate and improve through regular back excercises, I couldn't continue further sleepless nights and aches through the day and straining when getting up or lowering to sit down. I reseached local chiropractors and was impressed by the Isis group's team members who have a range of specialist skills and techniques on offer and made a call. I was offered an appointment that day and after a full consultation and 1st treatment I came away feeling much better. I noticed something I hadn't experienced in years when driving home and that was being able to turn my head around to see what traffic there was coming when turning left at a tight road junction. Not only was I able to turn my head further than usual but I noticed I was using my upper back and shoulders in the process, as if those joints and muscles had been freed. I was believing it was all part of getting older to experience this and the consequences of stiffness or aches after doing gardening etc but not anymore. Regular weekly then fortnightly treatments and now just having a top up treatment every two months has improved and maintained my back to being pain free, more supple and without feeling the aches after strenuous day gardening, decorating or doing diy. I fully recommend and did so to a friend who was suffering a repetitive ankle sprain injury which wouldn't improve and was affecting his gait to walk well. He was becoming prone to stumbling and with increasing upper and lower back strain. He was informed 'on one hand' that it was soft tissue damage and that would take months to heal. Then; 'on the other hand' after a year of waiting for this to happen, he made an appointment and was treated at Isis; received specific leg and back treatment (now just top up visits); was prescribed special in-sole shoe arches; and was walking normally again within two weeks and continues to do so. Nothing short of a miracle I'd say, or is it sometimes about; giving 'the other hand' a try?"
"I have lost count of the year's i have been coming to Isis clinic after a recommendation. The times i struggled day by day due to my demanding manual handling job. Time and wages lost from work was becoming very stressful and worrying. Due to friendly and experience members of your team i have learnt to understand and maintain my body with regular treatment which has paid for itself by a clean absent record that can be provided and not taking my body for granted."
"Isis Chiropractic care are lovely . There are several Chiropractors and they all do a fantastic work by continuing from your notes which are kept there. There is access to a gym with a trainer as well if needed. Holistic approach as they also offer massage and beauty treatments for general overall well-being. Fatima"
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.88 based on 162 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!