iShop247 Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend iShop247
7PM
7PM

Tell us how iShop247 made you happy

"Fast delivery and a great product. Milenco levelling ramps were £12.30 cheaper than my local camping store and delivered the following day"
Are you iShop247? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback iShop247 receives. Reply Free
"Levelling ramps I purchased damaged my motorhome tyres. Very little sympathy shown, refused to pay Rtn postage and I was left stranded in France with damaged tyres and no ramps. Worst customer service I have ever experienced!!"
"Have used Ishop247 for a number of years now, their Ferm range is brilliant for my workshop. I bought a Combitool and had an issue with the chuck which was rectified in less than 48 hours. Great service all round."
"I ordered a 375watt bench sander from Ishop247 and the item was faulty. They would not issue a pre-paid postage label to send back insisting I did it myself and if faulty they would return postage. Ishop gave me back the full price (£78-99) for the faulty item but they then 'insisted' the item was 'not' faulty and returned only £4-15 of my £10-15 postage costs. This item was 13-5kg and I returned it in the most absolute cheapest way possible! Ishop reckoned that the £4-15 was for 'good-will' purposes only. No new customer with a valid claim should expect to lose £6 immediately on an 'new' item bought in good faith. I even asked for a new item of the same type rather than a refund but once met with their stance on postage I would not consider this. All ensuing correspondance with Ishop was met with the same result - they would not pay the remaining £6. I went elsewhere and eventually bought a better but more expensive Sander. I would not use Ishop again. Ebay, who oversaw my claim stated that Ishop were in the wrong for not issuing a pre-paid postage label. Ebay advised me (as I now advise you) to insist on this if you are ever in the same predicament. If Ishop refuses then Ebay would have stepped in and helped. Too late for me however but also a lesson in NOT EVER using Ishop again in the future. I do not normally write bad reviews but Ishop really does deserve one in this instance."
"I have always found them very helpful"
"Fast delivery"