ISA.co.uk Reviews

12PM

jamesc@fairinvestment.co.uk

Kings House14 Orchard Street

Click Here

Tell us how ISA.co.uk made you happy

"I found the way the different options are presented very clear - much more useful than some other comparison sites. I sent it to my daughter as well."
Are you ISA.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very informative, find myself a good ISA account with best return in terms of interest."
"Easy to use website and up to date. Saved the link on my tablet."
"The website was very useful and informative."
"ISA can be confusing at first and this site includes a useful and helpful introduction into the world of ISAs"
"Excellent website - clear and helpful information about different products - and a trustworthy partner."
"Easy to use website and up to date. Saved the link on my tablet."
"Really simple to use and all the information was clear with lots of products available. The interest calculator was really handy too. Have bookmarked and will definitely use again."
"This was a really user-friendly site, and was very helpful when it came to comparing accounts and choosing my 2016 ISA."
"Easy to use website and up to date. Saved the link on my tablet."
"If you wish to invest in an ISA this site has it all. A super comprehensive range of simply explained products from all the major companies."
"Very knowledgeble company with an extensive range of services, a great website with loads of useful information."
"Nice graphics and easy to navigate"
"Good advice and professional approach"
"Very helpful for getting my annual ISA"
"Clear, concise and very professional outfit with an excellent choice of market leading deals."
"ISA.co.uk not only helped narrow down my choices for a Junior ISA but also provided additional practical information that helped demystify the whole process."
"Just the site I needed, I have been looking for a suitable ISA for a while, but as there are so many to choose from, find it difficult to find the right one for me."
"I found the information on ISA.co.uk very helpful and easy to understand. The site is easy to navigate and find what you're looking for."
"I found ISA.co.uk very insightful and easy to navigate through. The content was useful and helped me make my ISA decision."
ISA.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 22 reviews