ISA.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ISA.co.uk

jamesc@fairinvestment.co.uk

Kings House14 Orchard Street

How would you rate ISA.co.uk ?

"Very informative, find myself a good ISA account with best return in terms of interest."
"Easy to navigate, all required information was to hand. Professional looking site!"
"ISA.co.uk has a really attractive and simplistic design. I've found it easier to use than other similar comparison sites. The products are simply described, it's informative and the pros and cons are really clear. Great website."
Rob Holden
Verified Buyer
"The website was very useful and informative."
Andrew Johnson
Verified Buyer
"ISA can be confusing at first and this site includes a useful and helpful introduction into the world of ISAs"
"Excellent website - clear and helpful information about different products - and a trustworthy partner."
"Quick and professional service provided"
"Very insightful and easy to navigate.. would recommend to anyone interested"
Helen Belcher
Verified Reviewer
"Clear concise information that was easy to understand!"
"Easy to use website and up to date. Saved the link on my tablet."
"simple, informative and clear - found what I was looking for straight away. Thank you."
"Really simple to use and all the information was clear with lots of products available. The interest calculator was really handy too. Have bookmarked and will definitely use again."
"Very helpful site for my investment isa"
Hannah Gordon
Verified Buyer
"This was a really user-friendly site, and was very helpful when it came to comparing accounts and choosing my 2016 ISA."
"Easy to use website and up to date. Saved the link on my tablet."
"If you wish to invest in an ISA this site has it all. A super comprehensive range of simply explained products from all the major companies."
Cristina Iacob
Verified Buyer
"Very knowledgeble company with an extensive range of services, a great website with loads of useful information."
Jessica Morley
Verified Buyer
"Really informative and easy to use site. Information is laid out very clearly and comparisons have all the plus & minuses I'm interested in, so makes me feel like I am making an informed decision. There was also a lot of additional information which would be incredibly helpful to someone completely new to ISAs who wanted to read up on the basics."
"excellent website, helped me to understand how i can get started with ISA's and helped me to narrow down great deals!"
ISA.co.uk is rated 4.89 based on 35 reviews