iRugs UK Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does iRugs UK deliver?

Tell us how iRugs UK made you happy

"My rug is exactly as shown on the website. Lovely quality. I couldn’t be happier. The delivery was very quick especially considering it came from the USA."
Are you iRugs UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Rug didn’t look anything like the photos and when I complained they offered me a refund but when it came to actually refunding the amount they said they would they haven’t. I’ve tried to talk to them about it but they won’t answer any of my emails. Also if you are considering returning a rug you have to send it to Switzerland despite the website saying they have lots of bases around the world. Avoid this company!"
"I have just purchased my 1st rug from this company, and it won't be the last ! Excellent company to deal with, delivery was prompt and the rug is exactly as described, well packaged and of excellent quality. So pleased I found this web sight."
"I bought a £130 runner rug from iRugs UK. It was the wrong shade to how they described it and as they advertise that returns are free I tried to return it. They don't give to return address to the US only to Switzerland, even saying that's not the correct address to return it to. I have sent emails and phoned but still they won't give an address. The name iRugsUK is misleading as one is not aware they are are foreign. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY unless you have seen the rung first cos you won't get your money back. I will take this off and apologise if I do get a full refund"
"I ordered a rug on Sunday and it arrived on the following Wednesday. I had read reviews saying it was difficult to return items as items are shipped from abroad so I knew that I would be keeping the rug whether I liked it or not. I neednt have worried - it was exactly as per the photo, exactly as per the video and really good quality for £69."
"Ordered 6' x 9' Classic Aubusson Rug and the colour of the rug was not as expected so it doesn't fit in with our room. We've called twice and emailed three times to try and return the rug. No one has responded to email. The phone was answered the second day I tried. However the information I requested to be able to return the rug was never sent through. We continue to try and return the rug so we can have our money back."
"I was not happy with the colour of the rug with my decor when it arrived and then informed it had to be shipped to Switzerland for return - otherwise a "goodwill" refund of £40 would be made against a purchase of nearly £200. Disgusted with this as it is not made clear when purchasing. Would advise unless absolutely sure, don't buy!!!"
"I ordered a rug on the basis of an apparently good return policy but it turned out the returns have to be shipped to Switzerland at £42!! This is undisclosed in their returns policy!!! Extremely let down and feel conned! Please beware!!"
"Bought a rug from the sale and only after I ordered I realised it was shipping from USA, I was very pleasantly surprised when the rug arrived 3 days later. All taxes / import charges are paid by iRugs so no additional charges. Rug was as perfect."
iRugs UK is rated 2.78 based on 9 reviews