iRugs UK Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend iRugs UK

How would you rate iRugs UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Bobba Fett ;-)

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about iRugs UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Bobba Fett ;-)
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered 6' x 9' Classic Aubusson Rug and the colour of the rug was not as expected so it doesn't fit in with our room. We've called twice and emailed three times to try and return the rug. No one has responded to email. The phone was answered the second day I tried. However the information I requested to be able to return the rug was never sent through. We continue to try and return the rug so we can have our money back."
"I was not happy with the colour of the rug with my decor when it arrived and then informed it had to be shipped to Switzerland for return - otherwise a "goodwill" refund of £40 would be made against a purchase of nearly £200. Disgusted with this as it is not made clear when purchasing. Would advise unless absolutely sure, don't buy!!!"
"I ordered a rug on the basis of an apparently good return policy but it turned out the returns have to be shipped to Switzerland at £42!! This is undisclosed in their returns policy!!! Extremely let down and feel conned! Please beware!!"
Guest
"Bought a rug from the sale and only after I ordered I realised it was shipping from USA, I was very pleasantly surprised when the rug arrived 3 days later. All taxes / import charges are paid by iRugs so no additional charges. Rug was as perfect."
iRugs UK is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews