iRugs UK Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend iRugs UK
1PM
1PM

Tell us how iRugs UK made you happy

"I bought a £130 runner rug from iRugs UK. It was the wrong shade to how they described it and as they advertise that returns are free I tried to return it. They don't give to return address to the US only to Switzerland, even saying that's not the correct address to return it to. I have sent emails and phoned but still they won't give an address. The name iRugsUK is misleading as one is not aware they are are foreign. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY unless you have seen the rung first cos you won't get your money back. I will take this off and apologise if I do get a full refund"
Are you iRugs UK? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback iRugs UK receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered a rug on Sunday and it arrived on the following Wednesday. I had read reviews saying it was difficult to return items as items are shipped from abroad so I knew that I would be keeping the rug whether I liked it or not. I neednt have worried - it was exactly as per the photo, exactly as per the video and really good quality for £69."
"Ordered 6' x 9' Classic Aubusson Rug and the colour of the rug was not as expected so it doesn't fit in with our room. We've called twice and emailed three times to try and return the rug. No one has responded to email. The phone was answered the second day I tried. However the information I requested to be able to return the rug was never sent through. We continue to try and return the rug so we can have our money back."
"I was not happy with the colour of the rug with my decor when it arrived and then informed it had to be shipped to Switzerland for return - otherwise a "goodwill" refund of £40 would be made against a purchase of nearly £200. Disgusted with this as it is not made clear when purchasing. Would advise unless absolutely sure, don't buy!!!"
"I ordered a rug on the basis of an apparently good return policy but it turned out the returns have to be shipped to Switzerland at £42!! This is undisclosed in their returns policy!!! Extremely let down and feel conned! Please beware!!"
"Bought a rug from the sale and only after I ordered I realised it was shipping from USA, I was very pleasantly surprised when the rug arrived 3 days later. All taxes / import charges are paid by iRugs so no additional charges. Rug was as perfect."
iRugs UK is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews