IronmongeryDirect Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend IronmongeryDirect

How would you rate IronmongeryDirect ?

"Great web-site, great product range, great prices, great telephone sales team - very helpful in immediately resolving a minor issue I had. I'll definitely go there first for future purchases, and I've started recommending to friends and family!"
ROB RHODES
"A very good service and quick delivery a pleasure to shop with"
David Cox
"Easy to order and next day delivery included. Great price too."
"Great quick service"
"Ordered items late at night and they were despatched early the next day. Good quality product."
"The website was easy to navigate and I soon found what I was looking for. There was plenty of choice at reasonable prices. My order was despatched almost immediately and arrived the next day which was very impressive. It was well packed too. A good firm to deal with and I will use again."
Philip Long
"excellent service, good prices, reliable"
"easy and professional products are good quality and value for money"
Sandie
"Nice images of the product, simple descriptions. Had to leave the site before completion but my basket was still there several days later. Only took one click to complete the deal and it's free next day delivery. Only downside is that VAT is added after."
IronmongeryDirect is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews