Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration

Tell us how Irish Inspiration made you happy
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Richard Honan
Excellent service, goods arrived earlier than expected, had to return sweater as too big, smaller size arrived four days later! Beautiful quality sweater in a lovely flecked shade of blue, ideal with jeans. I have bought sweaters before for my partner and he has been very pleased with them. Snow here again inAviemore so loking forward to wearing my gorgeous warm wooly sweater!
I love Inis the perfume. It’s one of my favourite perfumes to the same place with Chanel, Jo Malone and Creed.😍
I found a wonderful body cream called Inis whilst holidaying in Polzeath Cornwall, then had great trouble finding it again, until I came across Irish Inspiration - a wonderful, friendly and very reliable company - problem solved!!! Thank you!
Lovely perfume,quick dispatch .
I ordered Innis shower gel as a birthday present . It came quickly, Was well wrapped with no damage. There was a free sample of perfume inside and a small random gift which was lovely. Good service you guys!
Excellent service. The item was well packaged to ensure it was not damaged during transit and it arrived sooner than anticipated.
I love the look & feel of these socks. So far so good with wear, had then a couple of weeks The pattern is lovely, each sock is slightly different, in a good way
I just love my grandad shirt - I’ll need another for when this goes into the wash!
wonderful item, shopping experience and swift receipt
Beautiful fragrance and very fresh/summery. Potent and gets lots of “Oo you smell niiice” Good value for bottle size. Would buy again!
So pleased to have found the style of Jumper that my son likes for his upcoming Birthday as he was always borrowing mine. Will order a new one for myself as soon as I know I've got the size right for him.
Generous Sizes offer room to move. Wash up lovely
I absolutely love those socks I ordered. Great quality, so warm, I've never found like these anywhere in shops or even online, these are sure from wool there is no doubt. I'm so happy I found this website, I just hope some of their socks will be also in my size in the future.
Rather than a 'plastic' fleece or jersey, I've been looking for a stylish but warm and heavy sweater made from real wool for some time but they are surprisingly difficult to find. Irish Inspiration offered just what I wanted. I've bought a sage green Donegal fisherman's sweater with a rib crew neck and I am truly delighted with it. The workmanship is excellent, the flecked colour is lovely and the fit is perfect. And it's really warm! It was something of a gamble buying it on line but I measured up carefully (using another well-fitting sweater, as suggested on the website). I was kept informed as it was made to order and it was delivered as promised in about two weeks. I'm pleased to recommend Irish Inspiration very highly indeed.
I was delighted to find that I had sourced this wonderful range in England and that it could be posted to me. My parcel was extremely well packed, came very quickly and contained a special gift. I was absolutely thrilled with the service and the gift. I love this fragrance and am so pleased that you stock so many items in the range. I would recommend your company and your excellent service to anyone.
I got my for Donegal Fisherman's Rib Polo Neck Sweater - Dark Blue Fleck, made to order in about 10 days. Very happy with it as I can wear it in cold weather in London with a T-shirt underneath and a cashmere scarf. Washed it and came out OK. I will probably buy similar next year.
All aspects very good...I now have two Irish Inspiration pullies and the third is fast approaching!...excellent quality and value,
An excellent service, especially when buying direct from Ireland is increasingly difficult. The website and ordering was easy and straightforward. I ordered 3 perfumes and was sent a free related gift which was amazing. The items were exceptionally well packed and arrived so quickly. I would buy again ++
My wife was absolutely delighted with her earrings!!!!
Great service, always keeps me informed about the delivery.
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.89 based on 3,036 reviews