Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Olivia Elder
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Richard Honan
The product itself is superb. And the person who it was for was incredibly pleased. And I'll be ordering more items from you My only complaint is the packaging it comes in. A plain Jiffy bag ? It made the difference between WOW and OH.
Arrived on time.
Very quick delivery. thank you
Good quality, big is BIG, many thanks, Terry
The items bought this time were several pairs of "organic" wool socks. Look and feel very comfortable, though not yet worn. Also a wool scarf. Very nice. My only issue is the length of time for "priority international' mail to reach Australia from the UK. Posted 4 July, arrived at Hobart Post Office 28 July.
Nice shirt
authentic looking and comfortable to wear
Excellent service, product, and timely transaction.
On line purchase made it easy to send an irish-themed gift to a relative in Switzerland
Hello you, I receive the t-shirts and socks, they are beautiful and comfortable... But I have a little problem with one of the socks, when I put her for the First time I see a hole on one of them (I take a photo and you can see her)... I don't understand this, if you can explain to me... Receive my best regards, I'm waiting your answer... Claude CONEJERO
Hello It's always best to send us an email when there is a problem, Claude. The hole looks like it is where the little plastic tag was. We'll send you a picture by email which shows the plastic tag in exactly this place.
Excellent quality when the shirt did arrive, as it was out of stock, but I was very glad to be kept informed of the situation by e-mail. The shirt is lovely and recipient of a late Christmas present is delighted.
Sweater was huge so we returned it with zero problem. The cable knit was 100% wool, gorgeous, a beautiful colour, and a great buy. Will definitely buy more items. Thanks.
Arrived well on time-It was a hit and a great fit- smells a bit...but Very happy and will order another in a flash.
a good and prompt service and the socks arrive in good condition and were exactly as they looked on the website. The person who received the socks as a Christmas present is so impressed he may buy some more.
The service was good. Unfortunately the socks, which are the warmest ever, have a very short life. There are already holes in the heals and toes. So we will have to find another sock. We had this problem last year, but they are so warm we thought we would try again.
I am very satisfied. However, it was regrettable that the missing sweater was still on the net. Because, I liked the sweater very much. But I am satisfied with the quick arrangement after that. thank you very much.
Received order very quickly and was very pleased with the quality of material however disappointed that after receiving order kept seeing cookie showing free worldwide postage however that will not stop me from ordering again great product
Very quick dispatch and delivery. Nice choice of colours and styles. Well made garment. However, sizing a little unreliable - my sweater is an excellent fit on shoulders and arms but, being a still slim 67 year old, it's baggy round the tummy. Clearly designed for stouter chaps. A slim-fit version would have me buying another....
The quality is fantastic.. Beautiful throw... Only I am concerned about the side edging... Thought it may have been finished off a little differently... Wondering if a representative could email re my concern... Love the rug... It is of high quality... I am giving it as a 21st gift... Very kind regards Marie Denny
So pleased that you like the throw, Marie. We agree - they are beautiful! No need to worry about the side edging because this is a traditional way of finishing a woven product. After weaving, these throws go through a washing and brushing process which 'seals' all edges. We'd say you have one very lucky recipient!
Love the fabric, tails are a bit long, looks more like a nightshirt but I just wear it around the house like this morning when it's 24 degrees F outside. I will order more from your catalog. tom
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.89 based on 3,100 reviews