Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Olivia Elder
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Richard Honan
Absolutely love this perfume! Great service from a company which is new to me, thank you ☺️
I ordered Inis Cologne Spray and scented Candle; it came quickly, well wrapped. There are not many suppliers so I was pleased to find Irish Inspiration.
I'm very happy with my purchase. First of all I absolutely love the sweater and the quality of the product. It's not a lightweight sweater it's very good quality wool and the mixture of hunter green with the other colors is so classic, and beautiful.
Everything exactly as described and items arrived quicker than predicted.
Excellent service, great socks.
I first purchase "Innisfree" at Dublin Airport over 20 years ago as a gift for my wife as a usual peace offering after another away from home trip. I have since been obliged to repeat after trips away, birthdays and Christmas for the past 25 repeat, 25 years since the first purchase. Saved me so much time wondering what to buy!
Prompt service, safely packaged and gratefully received. Inis fragrance and toiletries smell so fresh and uplifting. Ordered via the website. But I also phoned about something and Irish Inspiration were very helpful.
Good products, Good prices, Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Love the fragrance of the perfume. It’s very light and fresh along with the body cream I’ve had so many compliments about how nice they smell. Think I’ll be buying the candle very soon… love this scent. X
Delivered quickly and packed well. Love the smell so refreshing will definitely purchase again.
Great presentation on the website of all shirts. Found the one I wanted very quick. Size and colour.
My son brought me back a variety of INNIS fragrance products from the Titanic centre when he was visiting Belfast, N. Ireland. They are wonderful products and I worried I may not be able to get my favourite, INNIS body butter here in England. Then I found Irish Inspiration and great! I can get all these products here. The INNIS fragrance is heavenly and I am so relieved that I can now get my regular hit from Irish Inspiration. Try it, you may get hooked too.
The very best Cardigan I’ve ever had. Very soft and very warm. The people at Irish Inspiration were a pleasure to work with and very efficient.
We are absolutely delighted with the beautifully handknitted jumper my husband received for his birthday. The service was excellent, with clear communication. Thank you so much !
👍👍👍. Ik ben uitermate tevreden. Zowel met het produkt zelf : prachtige kleur, goede pasvorm, mooi materiaal. Als met het totale proces van verzending. Zeer snel en correct Heel hartelijk dank
Very pleased with my purchase, good quality and looks extremely smart.
Excellent customer service. Perfume arrived very quickly after ordering.
Loved it will be back for more
Brilliant products from a traditionally inspired company. I love the design and the quality of the merchandise, particularly the socks - they even give you permission to wear them more than one day! (Conditions apply…)
My orange peel jumper arrived quickly which I was thrilled with, then ordered the dark navy for my daughter which she says will be her uniform for the winter!!
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.89 based on 3,098 reviews