Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration

Tell us how Irish Inspiration made you happy
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Richard Honan
Very happy with cardigan.Beautifully and and excellent quality
All I can say is that the help I had from members of your company was outstanding. I would also say the products i ordered which where shown on your website was the same as i got . People have asked where I got them from and I had hesitation in recommending your company.
Thank you for your review, Stephen. It was good to chat with you about your orders and great that you're pleased with your purchases.
At first I liked my socks, but even with proper care they shrunk until they would only fit a child. When I contacted customer service to try to solve the problem, nobody responded. Not the kind of business I want to deal with.
What a shame about your socks, Ian. We always reply to emails so we were surprised that you had written to us because we haven't received an email from you. However, we regularly empty the spam so apologies if it went in there. It sounds like you've accidentally 'felted' the socks if they're that small. Wool socks are quite difficult to wash and they shrink like this when they're exposed to water being too hot, put in the machine on the wrong programme, being wet for too long or being dried by heat.
Lovely colours, perfect fit, very comfortable and warm. They stay up well without being too tight
Absolutely brilliant family run company with wonderful genuine products that you know exactly where they have been lovingly made. I now own, by far my favourite item of clothing, a beautiful Orange cardigan that is pure wool (no horrible plastics), which is very hard to find these days. I have my eye on quite a few woolly delights that I can’t wait to buy. Thank you.
Having bought several items of clothing and been very pleased, I decided to order gifts for two family members. The packaging was a delight with the gorgeous Celtic design and the perfumes have been a delight for male and female.
Donegal wool sweater great quality, design & colour. Really good company, helpful and informative, order arrived on time. Definitely recommend.
Have bought a number of jumpers from them over the years and always go back. The customer care is fantastic.That says it all.
I ordered my second jumper from Irish Inspiration and yet again everything about the experience took my breath away. Excellent product, beautiful and exceeded my expectations again. Lovely quality and accurate sizing all delivered swiftly and safely. The ordering process was easy and the colour of the jumper was accurate. I would not hesitate to order again, my only problem being what style to choose next .
My sweater is excellent, it's just like it was advertised. The service was excellent and it arrived on time.
My order arrived ahead of schedule & the packaging was in good condition. The colour of the jumper is exactly as shown on screen. It is even thicker than I thought & the fit is perfect. Look forward to shopping with you again. Irish Inspirations is highly recommended. Thank you.
My go to company for my favourite scent - Inisfree-.. easy to order website with fast, efficient delivery...
I bought colourless shirt for a gift ,very well received & quick delivery. Very Happy
Bought a beautiful jumper for my son’s Christmas and he loves it. Bought him a second one to change with as he’s never got it off. Excellent company
My Connemara socks are so warm and cosy and luxurious - I always buy from Irish inspiration, great service and good to honour my Connemara roots and where them on my feet!! Thank you Sarah
What a lovely cardigan in a great colour! It was made to measure as I'm not a standard size and it fits really well. It too no time at all to be made for me and was sent out really quickly. Thank you so much!
Fine products and prompt service from this aptly named on-line shop.
I ordered three pairs of knee-high woolen socks, one plum, one plum heather/tweed and the third was green tweed I believe. I LOVED all three pairs - the quality was amazing and I know when I work outside walking dogs in late fall and winter next year, my legs will be toasty warm through the year. Next - can you make leg-warmers in all of the sock colors, too? And "Fair Isle" patterns in the longer socks? Thanks so much!!
The Donegal-fleck roll-neck sweaters I have ordered are the ones I've been looking for years. When I received them, I'm greatly pleased. Although delivery took time as country of destination is far, the wait is all worth it. Looking forward to ordering again.
Order and delivery processed with no difficulties. Very good service . Thank you.
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.89 based on 3,012 reviews