Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Olivia Elder
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
have good products
Lovely fragrance, delivered when promised
I remember buying Patrick men's spray cologne over in Ireland many years ago. I found it very difficult to find a stockist and was delighted to find out that Irish inspiration had it for sale. Delivery was quick and I was informed by email as to the progress of the order. Wonderful product and service. Thank you so much Irish Inspiration!!
Great socks and speedy delivery. Thanks.
Good quality Irish products and speedy service considering I live in USA. I like the selection overall, and especially the variety of socks for all seasons.
Lovely soap and hand gel, they smell beautiful. Quick delivery.
I love this scent! Fresh, exciting, clean and energising. I have never had so many compliments from people telling me I smell really nice! Quick service, well packaged, really good quality items too. Also a beautiful, random free gift to match. Thank you very much. First order of many.
Connemara Wool Socks: Lovely wool socks received very quickly in Australia. The natural colours are very attractive and the socks are soft and warm. I was looking for long socks to wear showing over the top of my calf length boots. These are perfect.
Absolutely love this perfume! Great service from a company which is new to me, thank you ☺️
I ordered Inis Cologne Spray and scented Candle; it came quickly, well wrapped. There are not many suppliers so I was pleased to find Irish Inspiration.
I'm very happy with my purchase. First of all I absolutely love the sweater and the quality of the product. It's not a lightweight sweater it's very good quality wool and the mixture of hunter green with the other colors is so classic, and beautiful.
Everything exactly as described and items arrived quicker than predicted.
Excellent service, great socks.
I first purchase "Innisfree" at Dublin Airport over 20 years ago as a gift for my wife as a usual peace offering after another away from home trip. I have since been obliged to repeat after trips away, birthdays and Christmas for the past 25 repeat, 25 years since the first purchase. Saved me so much time wondering what to buy!
Prompt service, safely packaged and gratefully received. Inis fragrance and toiletries smell so fresh and uplifting. Ordered via the website. But I also phoned about something and Irish Inspiration were very helpful.
Good products, Good prices, Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Love the fragrance of the perfume. It’s very light and fresh along with the body cream I’ve had so many compliments about how nice they smell. Think I’ll be buying the candle very soon… love this scent. X
Delivered quickly and packed well. Love the smell so refreshing will definitely purchase again.
Great presentation on the website of all shirts. Found the one I wanted very quick. Size and colour.
My son brought me back a variety of INNIS fragrance products from the Titanic centre when he was visiting Belfast, N. Ireland. They are wonderful products and I worried I may not be able to get my favourite, INNIS body butter here in England. Then I found Irish Inspiration and great! I can get all these products here. The INNIS fragrance is heavenly and I am so relieved that I can now get my regular hit from Irish Inspiration. Try it, you may get hooked too.
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.89 based on 3,100 reviews