Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration

Tell us how Irish Inspiration made you happy
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Richard Honan
Fantastic service. Needed something non standard which didn't appear to present any problems. Altogether extremely satisfied with the product and the customer care. Thank you
Ordering was easy. The selected item arrived within the time specified and it is of the quality that I expected. Iā€™m very happy with my purchase.
lovely to have a broad choice of different clothing articles. Thank you to the Irish Inspiration team for their support!
Good company with good consumer service a quality products.
This is a well made good quality pair of socks. Very pleased with them and I'm happy to recommend them.
Ordered 2 grand dad shirts. Top quality items and fast delivery. Would recommend and buy again. Al-Liverpool
Item arrived very fast, amazing quality and overall great service! - would definitely recommend and buy again.
The mohair throw is beautiful and lightweight and is usable both in spring and winter. I am so glad there are still places where real craftsmanship is valued. Please continue to do what you do!!
I am replacing my wonderful throws that I purchased in Dingle Bay. These mean a lot to me and needed to be replaced after a forest fire burned our home. After that experience you discover the importance of handmade items you love. Please keep up the good work.
Exactly what I wanted and will invest in some more shirts in the future.
Beautiful jumper fabulous wool and made perfectly . Love it . Very quick delivery
I just love these products, great order to delivery time šŸ’™
Arrived on time . Very good quality šŸ‘šŸ»
Super quick deliver
Iā€™m delighted with my purchases and I will definitely be using the website again soon. I love the socks I bought and I know they wash and wear well. Thank you.
My partner loves his birthday jumper which arrived in Australia very quickly. Thankyou!
I just love your long socks and so do my cold feet! Your socks are so very warm and soft, I have worn them every day since they arrived. I suffer from a nylon allergy so have been searching for 100% wool long socks for some time. I also bought a pair of Shetland Wool socks but they are so coarse in comparison with your Irish ones. I am, therefore, very much Inspired. THANK YOU!! Colin Palmer......
Lovely items, always perfectly packaged and very quick delivery.. would thoroughly recommend!
Kind, helpful service and very reasonable prices. Swift delivery of an absolutely beautiful jumper. Delighted, thank you!
Very happy to find pure wool socks. Great socks and quick delivery.
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.90 based on 3,037 reviews