Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration

Tell us how Irish Inspiration made you happy
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Richard Honan
The socks are loved by the entire family. They fit well, are soft and warm and they come in so lovely colourings. We are very happy with our socks.
Wonderful socks, love the colors. Warm as well. You need more colors!!
What more can be said? Gorgeous (and warm) Irish wool products, lovely, kind and very funny staff, and shockingly fast and hassle-free international shipping.
Very pleased with the shirt and socks. Thanks for the prompt delivery. Hope to shop again.
Quick in sending what I order, and an unexpected extra of a tote bag during lockdown! Many thanks!
I have bought various items from Irish Inspiration over the years, but keep coming back for Fair Isle socks. Just the best socks ever,in fab colours and excellent delivery. Never had a problem with Irish Inspiration!
Another warm, beautiful jumper. I've been buying these for years. Good service, too - I'm still grateful for the bit of matching wool sent out to fix a tear when my husband caught his sleeve on a nail.
My husband is delighted with his new orange sweater, this is his fourth sweater and just loves the colour. This sweater is a much better fit ( XL) than the stout design we bought last year which was also an XL but appears much smaller in length and width. Lovely quality thank you Irish inspiration
I bought the denim coloured Donegal roll neck pullover. It arrived sooner than estimated. The quality is excellent. It is medium weight and ideal for the cool spring evenings that we are having at the moment. The style and flecked pattern make it pleasantly different to my other pullovers. The sizing guide was spot on. I am really pleased with the product and service and would fully recommend.
Excellent product ,fits perfectly ,prompt delivery, I will definitely be making a repeat order.
Very quick service. The jumpers are lovely - I've got four! Highly recommend Irish Inspiration.
Best shirts iv ever whorn ,and the jumper iv just had from you is fantastic reminiscent of old fashioned knit wear
Excellent service, goods arrived earlier than expected, had to return sweater as too big, smaller size arrived four days later! Beautiful quality sweater in a lovely flecked shade of blue, ideal with jeans. I have bought sweaters before for my partner and he has been very pleased with them. Snow here again inAviemore so loking forward to wearing my gorgeous warm wooly sweater!
I love Inis the perfume. It’s one of my favourite perfumes to the same place with Chanel, Jo Malone and Creed.😍
Great socks, some items on website not available.
I found a wonderful body cream called Inis whilst holidaying in Polzeath Cornwall, then had great trouble finding it again, until I came across Irish Inspiration - a wonderful, friendly and very reliable company - problem solved!!! Thank you!
Very good quality products. Soap lasts a long time. Refreshing fragrance
Lovely perfume,quick dispatch .
I ordered Innis shower gel as a birthday present . It came quickly, Was well wrapped with no damage. There was a free sample of perfume inside and a small random gift which was lovely. Good service you guys!
Excellent service. The item was well packaged to ensure it was not damaged during transit and it arrived sooner than anticipated.
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.89 based on 2,966 reviews