Irish Inspiration Reviews

Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Olivia Elder
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Richard Honan
Delighted with my products from Irish Inspiration. They are so luxurious and have a beautiful delicate scent. The service provided was exceptional. Thank you.
Super quick ordering and delivery. Definitely use again!
Just what I wanted for a cold winter.
Beautifully made cardigan. I love the quality of the wool and the style of cardigan. Stunning!
Fabulous❗️I purchased the jumper for my brother’s birthday after he had admired it so much on a recent visit to a well known retail house who didn’t carry his size requirements. I followed up with research on the internet and determined the manufacturer abs the rest is history with my brother now anxious for the good weather to break so he can wear it❗️ Great quality garment at a good price and first class customer service. I will have no hesitation in recommending g your company to family and friends.
Irish Inspiration 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Excellent purchase to delivery time. Best wool socks that I have found.
Excellent jumper. Fits nicely. Arrived on time.
The long Connemara walking socks that I bought for my friend's Birthday, were VERY much appreciated & she said that they felt soft. Will be purchasing more later. Thanks for excellent goods & services
have good products
Lovely fragrance, delivered when promised
I remember buying Patrick men's spray cologne over in Ireland many years ago. I found it very difficult to find a stockist and was delighted to find out that Irish inspiration had it for sale. Delivery was quick and I was informed by email as to the progress of the order. Wonderful product and service. Thank you so much Irish Inspiration!!
Great socks and speedy delivery. Thanks.
Good quality Irish products and speedy service considering I live in USA. I like the selection overall, and especially the variety of socks for all seasons.
Lovely soap and hand gel, they smell beautiful. Quick delivery.
I love this scent! Fresh, exciting, clean and energising. I have never had so many compliments from people telling me I smell really nice! Quick service, well packaged, really good quality items too. Also a beautiful, random free gift to match. Thank you very much. First order of many.
Connemara Wool Socks: Lovely wool socks received very quickly in Australia. The natural colours are very attractive and the socks are soft and warm. I was looking for long socks to wear showing over the top of my calf length boots. These are perfect.
Absolutely love this perfume! Great service from a company which is new to me, thank you ☺️
I ordered Inis Cologne Spray and scented Candle; it came quickly, well wrapped. There are not many suppliers so I was pleased to find Irish Inspiration.
I'm very happy with my purchase. First of all I absolutely love the sweater and the quality of the product. It's not a lightweight sweater it's very good quality wool and the mixture of hunter green with the other colors is so classic, and beautiful.
Everything exactly as described and items arrived quicker than predicted.
Irish Inspiration is rated 4.89 based on 3,088 reviews