Radio Codes UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Radio Codes UK

About Radio Codes UK: You can get your radio code from the serial number using our online radio decoding service. Most codes show on your screen, although codes that are not in our system can be supplied by email in minutes. We believe in competitive prices, offering our codes online at vastly reduced prices and offer a full money back guarantee. You can make a secure payment for your stereo code with your debit card, credit card or by Paypal express. If you lose the unlock code once you have received it we can offer free duplicate security codes by email. If you have any questions you can contact our friendly customer services from 9 am to 9 pm seven days a week.

info@radiocodes.co.uk

College Farm, Church Road, Denham, Suffolk.

customer service
"Quick and efficient"
"Very happy with radio codes uk. While trying to fix a locking issue with my civic I disconnected my car battery and lost the radio code. Didn’t have a code to put back in, drove car with no radio soo boring so took to the net to look for radio codes and found radio codes I’m. 👍"
"This is by far the best company for radio codes."
"Radio code worked"
"Couldn't get through on the number so emailed and got a quick reply followed shortly after with the code. Would definitely recommend. Thanks!"
"Fantastic would recommend . Parents were going to pay 28 pounds to have garage do this. Code appeared and emailed to me straight away."
"Was very quick and easy to use once I had the right information about my car would highly recommend for 7.99 it was well worth it. Would of cost a lot more if I had taken it somewhere to be done didn't have to leave my sofa"
"Recommend this, code takes about 20 minutes to come through via email."
"Super fast service in less than 1 hour"
"I was dubious about how this website worked, especially as a code costs less than £10 and my garage would have charged me £22.50 plus VAT. But I gave it a go, paid and received my code within 10 minutes. Do be patient - for me the code didn't appear immediately, but it did arrive - and more importantly, it worked!"
"Cannot say a bad thing, got the code within 40 mins of purchasing and it worked. well happy"
"A little expensive at £16.99 but very quick and efficient service received code within 2 hours"
"Good service - received my code within 20 minutes of order."
"Affordable and quick and easy Highly recommend"
"Thanks. Very good. Perfect"
"Fast service and the code supplied worked. Excellent,recommended."
"quick response with code no problems"
"Impressed. Could be cheaper thou."
"Thank you, this service worked a charm!"
"SPOT ON!! CANT ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE!!! SAVED A TRIP TO THE GARAGE WHO WOULD CHARGE MORE!!😁😁"
Radio Codes UK is rated 4.94 based on 4,259 reviews