iphonepartsandrepairs.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend iphonepartsandrepairs.co.uk

How would you rate iphonepartsandrepairs.co.uk ?

"Good value for money, prompt delivery really great service."
Quality
"I ordered a replacement screen and connectors. However, I ordered the wrong one a 5s instead of a 5. I spoke to a chap who said he would send me the correct one. This arrived the next day and the phone is working perfectly. Great service and a working product. Thank you Tim"
Thanks for your review Tim. Its very easy to order the wrong parts, your not on your own thinking the iPhone 5 parts are the same as the iPhone 5s, if you are unsure contact us before placing your order and we will assist you.
"First class quality and delivery was sooner than expected. Thanks for a great service."
Were glad you are happy with the products and service that we provided. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Quality
"Had all the parts needed for my iPhone 4 in stock and they got delivered very quickly and well packaged. The parts are good quality and not the cheap rubbish you get off certain auction sites. Will use again."
Glad we could help in supplying you with the parts you needed. Thanks for your review of our quality parts.
Quality
"Good service. Parts arrived on time as described. My mistake. I ordered parts for iPhone 4S when I wanted parts for iPhone 4. I can see the battery is a different part. Is the home button a different part also?"
Thanks for your order, the iPhone 4 home button is different, if you get in touch we will swap it over for you.
Quality
"Good service and prompt delivery."
Glad we could help :)
Quality
"The earpiece for my iphone was reasonably priced, and together with the required tools, were received the next day ! Great service"
Glad you managed to get your iPhone repaired using our repair parts and tools. Thanks for taking the time to write your review.
Quality
"After a lot of searching for a spares supplier I have found a reliable quality supplier offering a fast ,good service with good quality parts.excellent A***"
Thanks for your review, we do offer quality iPhone parts at very competitive prices, we can also price match anyone :)
Quality
"Brilliant quick service. Love the fact that pictures are available on the web site. This makes sure the correct item is selected. 100% use again."
Glad we can help. We do work hard maintaining our site and try to make it as easy as possible for people to understand what parts they require. Thank you for your review.
Quality
"Very efficient service and the parts are top quality. Great for a small business like mines were I don't want to hold alot of stock. I can just order from here and get it a few days later at the most. I have also tried other parts suppliers and this is definitely the best yet. Highly recommended."
Nice to hear your happy with our parts and services we. We supply many small business like yourself, we always keep plenty of parts in stock. 95% of orders are normally delivered the very next day. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.
Quality
"very good service, fast postage too, though I have not yet fittest my new iPhone screen, I will do soon when I have time, but the quality looks great and they even fittest the ear piece mesh at no extra charge ! brilliant value for money and hogh quality products i can trust ! will do more business again soon !"
Good luck when fitting your LCD, if you have any questions or you need advice fitting the LCD then please get in touch and we will help all we can. Thank you for your review.
Quality
"Perfect fit, reasonable price. I just wish they would be willing to send it to an address that is *not* the billing address. Otherwise, perfect!"
Pleased you managed to repair your iPhone 4s LCD
Regarding the shipping issue, we can only post overseas to your billing address, unfortunately this is controlled by our payment processors. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
"Battery and tools required to fit battery to iphone 4s and extra screws were ordered and were supplied in very quick time. This order was made as after a good comparison with other firms,the costs involved were very reasonable. After a study of fitting battery shown on Utube the process was accomplished as all the tools needed were available."
Thanks for your review
Happy your battery issue is now sorted and you managed with the tools supplied.
YouTube is a great starting point if you are looking for tutorials to fix your iPhone.
Quality
"The battery purchased was excellent. It has extended my 5c battery life greatly. The screwdrivers in the basic tool kit were good but the plastic tools were not very robust and the ends snapped off two of them quite quickly. If you only need to do one strip down/re-assembly this should be fine though otherwise, consider a more expensive tool set. Overall, very pleased with the products, price and delivery."
Am glad your battery issue has now been sorted by fitting our iPhone 5C replacement original battery. Yes the plastic pry tools in the free screwdriver kits are pretty flimsy, but they do get the job done if you are not too rough with them :) Thank you for your review.
Quality
"First class service, well recommend!!"
Thank you for your review, it is appreciated.
"The product was very easy to order and came in a fairly quick period of time. The price was very competitive and I will certainly use iPhone repairs and spares again. Thanks for the service given, a very satisfied Vic Waite"
We are happy knowing that you had a good experience shopping with us.
All orders placed before 4pm are sent out the same day your order is placed by Royal mail First-class Signedfor. Thank you for your review.
"Product arrived very quickly and just what I expected. Thank you."
We are glad you were happy with the items you received from iPhonepartsandrepairs.co.uk, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us, your time and effort is appreciated.
"Easy to find correct items on website. Very quick delivery. Parts always in good condition."
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We have now updated and improved our website again making it even easier to find the products required.
Quality
"Phone was assembled but only to find the screen flickers, have been advised that it has probable got damaged in transport."
Sorry to here you are having problems with the iPhone 4 screen you received. I dont know who advised you that it has got damaged in transport, but you haven't contacted up stating you had a problem with the screen, if you had we would of told you to return it and we will exchange it for you, please contact us and we will sort it out for you.
Quality
"Excellent service. Fair prices and fast next day delivery. Highly recomended. Thank you."
Glad we were able to assist you. Thanks for taking the time to write this review.
iphonepartsandrepairs.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 59 reviews