Invest Southwest Reviews

of reviewers recommend Invest Southwest
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Invest Southwest Reviews

About Invest Southwest:

Invest Southwest is a multi-award winning, highly experienced team of Independent Financial Advisers. Fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we offer a wide range of financial strategies and products to suit your personal, family and business needs. Getting to know you is key to helping you set and achieve your goals. This is why we are committed to assigning you your own dedicated adviser with a view to providing Advice...For Life.

andy@investsouthwest.co.uk

12 Hammet Street

Tell us how Invest Southwest made you happy
Good professional service
(Seb Powles) -
I have found Chris Watson to be readily available for advise, always on time when I see him, full of sense and good manners. I delight to have him to rely on for knowledgeable judgement.
(Chris Watson) -
Martin has continued to give us first rate advice and support in achieving our financial goals and making the best choices for our investments. We feel empowered to make the right choices for us by the impartial and thoroughly professional service he gives us.
(Martin Lane) -
Invest Southwest always provide an excellent customer service and are prepared to go the extra mile to assist their customers.
(Matthew Duncan) -
I have always received excellent service, information and advice from my Invest South West adviser. I have complete confidence and trust in his expertise.
(David Donohoe) -
The service we receive is second to none.The effort by Richard Clarke is very praiseworthy and he keeps his contact with us in a very friendly way,it almost feels like he is one of our family.Thank you all for providing such good service.
(Richard Clarke) -
I have dealt with Mathew Duncan of INVEST SOUTHWEST for some years now. A first class professional in every way. Very friendly, engaging and listens very carefully, before presenting options. Would recommend to anyone without hesitation.
(Matthew Duncan) -
Can’t fault Invest Southwest, Matt was all over everything,gave us excellent advise and set our mortgage up without a hitch. Highly recommended.
(Matthew Duncan) -
Excellent service from my adviser, always keeps me informed and very prompt responses to my questions. I would highly recommend Invest Southwest for financial service and planning.
(Karen Gregory) -
We had excellent service and Paul made the process a very simple one.
(Paul Booker) -
We are really impressed. Chris is personable, punctual, knowledgeable and patient when explaining things. He responds quickly to enquiries and obviously does his homework!
(Chris Watson) -
Fantastic advise
(Paul Johnston) -
I had, major difficult decisions to be made. To me an unsolvable mess! Paul worked through the details under no obligation and provided clear, concise and the best way forward, with knowledge and skill. To me, this has been the extremely helpful and I will continue to work with Paul and could not recommended him and the company, highly enough. Kind regards. Paul
(Paul Booker) -
Professional and expert service
(Matthew Tilley) -
seb very easy to get on with
(Seb Powles) -
Very professional and informative.
(Seb Powles) -
Always excellent confidential top flight advice tailored to individual needs. In depth analysis of personal investment and financial profile. Inspires confidence and trust and results in achieving those goals. Cannot recommend highly enough.
(Adrian Rooney) -
Richard is a pleasure to deal with, he is pro active to try and achieve the best results but does not force any decisions. Over the years we have built a good relationship based on trust and knowledge and I have every confidence in his abilities.
(Richard Clarke) -
Always clear, helpful, and reliable. An excellent service.
(Seb Powles) -
I have known David since 1971 and has been a good friend of mine ever since. He is a true professional and an asset to Invest Southwest. I trust him and his advise without reservation.
(David Donohoe) -