Inventory Hive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inventory Hive
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Inventory Hive Reviews

About Inventory Hive:

Our reporting software allows inventory and 'right to rent' reports to be created in a snap - from desktop or App (or both).

paul@inventoryhive.co.uk

Tell us how Inventory Hive made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great platform, very happy
Just what I had been looking for as it has saved me loads of time and money in that I was paying over £100 for each property inventory check In & Out.
Very easy to use with videos to show you how and Alex was especially helpful with telephone assistance and follow up advice.
Very impressed with the company to date, app does exactly what we need it to and the customer service is excellent and they deal with you as a peer who understands the agents role
Absolutely fantastic and very professional service. Alex is very helpful and nothing is too much for him. Thanks Alex
So far so good ... Alex has been fabulous too. Great service.
Absolutely fantastic service by Inventory Hive - especially Alex Gooch - nothing was too much trouble for him. He helped set everything up, talked me through how to complete my first inventory and fixed my mistakes without any hesitation. Alex is responsive to emails and phone calls and I'd be happy to recommend Inventory Hive and Alex to anyone in the Industry. I'm sure I'm going to be able to save time. Highly recommended and Thank You Alex!
Brooke from Inventory Hive was very helpful and provided everything I required. She is very efficient and her communication was fantastic throughout.
Thank you Brooke!
Inventory Hive is very simple, quick and easy to use. Saves me a lot of time! Thank you Mitch for your help.
Service is fantastic, also works with FixFlo which is a major addition to the service as this reduces manual reporting time.
Brilliant customer service. Very informative and helpful.
To the team @ InventoryHive
I have been using the app for nearly 2 years. I have to say, the team have been incredible from the outset. Nothing is too much trouble for them, from support queries, general advice and being able to handle anything we throw their way. I particularly am super pleased with their innovative solutions and the fact they listen (and incorporate) any ideas we may have. I have dealt with pretty much every member of staff (Richard(s), Taylor, Josh...) and their customer service deserves an award. Keep doing your thing guys. Thanks again.
Fantastic, prompt customer service.
The team have been so supportive and respond to my questions extremely quickly. The system itself has made my life much easier and time more productive, so easy to use and professional. Thank you 😊
This app has seriously changed my life, my previous daily toil to manage my inventories has virtually disappeared. The software is very user friendly and produces some great looking professional reports. The support team are amazing, Richard in particular has helped me get to grips with how it all works, top bloke! Thanks Inventory Hive.
Taylor was really helpful and knowledgable. Rang within 5 minutes of my query. Brilliant service
I had to convince myself that i needed this at first. To be honest i didn't care to much for it at the start. Seemed to take up a lot of time. But that's because i'm always in a rush.
However; I'm nearly one year in and i love it. My tenants are reassured with a proper inventory. Them receiving it electronically makes me look more professional.
The photos in the correct place within the inventory make a huge difference. The old way was to write it out on some paper then try to print small photos to a single sheet of paper.
The interim visits reports are brilliant.
I will never go back to my old ways....
Online page crashed constantly whenever I tried to upload pictures. It became very frustrating having to start over and over again on my iPhone. As I did not have broadband at the property I had to source a mini hub and then use my laptop which again took hours for each click and upload to take effect. In total it took over 2 days to complete and then wouldn’t submit. Very disappointed in tool as I had to submit all my photos to the agent in another form as the report had many inaccuracies.
We're sorry to hear you experienced difficulties uploading images as part of our tenant feedback process. It's certainly not the standard experience for it to take hours for each image to upload, so something wasn't right there - as with a good connection it should only take seconds.

Typically speaking we generate up-to 60k of these tenant approval emails each month and it's rare we experience any bad feedback like this, because the process we have pioneered is designed to make things fair and audit-trailed for tenants.

Rest assured we'll be in-touch to establish some more details and we'll put right anything that's required.
Great system and great customer service.
As a new user, the system can look a little unwieldy, especially when you go straight in with a 8 bed HMO inventory! They do tend to rely on video helps which, if you don't know what you are looking for, aren't particularly helpful. Can also be frustrating to have to raise a support ticket for every query - so I thought. Now on to the good side - called Support and spoke with Tayler - so, so helpful, he walked me through what I needed and made it sound so simple (and it actually is!, after the online help just complicated things further), even threw in a few extra questions to him, and he dealt with those as well. Was very pleased to have spoken with him, incredibly helpful.
I was dealing with Taylor regarding a syncing issue and he was very helpful. He managed to resolve the issue very quickly. Thank you for your help.
Inventory Hive is rated 4.90 based on 183 reviews