Inventory Hive Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Inventory Hive

About Inventory Hive: Our reporting software allows inventory and 'right to rent' reports to be created in a snap - from desktop or App (or both).

paul@inventoryhive.co.uk

Tell us how Inventory Hive made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"The inventory hive software is so easy to use. I especially like the fact that you can use it offline, and that’s its paperless. The completed reports look brilliant and the team are so friendly and helpful, whenever I have had a problem they sort it out straight away. Thank you"
"Product This is a great product. Inventory Hive has allowed us to scale up our business whilst reducing costs and improving our service to our clients. For the first time we have been able to standardise all of our reports. This has been a huge benefit to us and to our clients (who love the fact that they receive the reports immediately). This product has greatly improved the service we provide clients and greatly improved our company. Service This is not an easy product to learn how to use; there are a lot of layers to it. However, their customer service has made the transition incredibly easy. From the demo to the setup, Inventory Hive have been very patient and helpful in ensuring that they answer all of our questions and ensure that our clerks have confidence in using the software when out in the field. Really great customer service!"
"Loving the 360 photos and ease of use"
"We were searching in vain for a dedicated inventory app to replace our disfunctional paper system when a friend recommended Inventory Hive. As an Oxbridge college with around 1000 rooms we needed a fairly involved custom build that has worked flawlessly and far exceeded our expectations and original remit. Technical support and an innovative, patient team have enabled us to have a library of housekeeping stock and room movements that can all be accessed and updated securely from a phone. Just brilliant."
"I personally love HIVE its efficient and paperless and easy to look back at rooms and what the history of that room is pertaining to refurbishment / damages. Its a simple process but has lots of great features should you need more comprehensive reporting. Highly recommend this system for any Halls of Residence for smart recording of inventory/ interim and check out procedures."
"It helps me get everything done in half the time and makes my life easier! It's also very clear and whenever I have a problem or doubt, the support team always come to the rescue and help me out. Very happy!"
"Owning a letting agency with multiple branches it is crucial that our staff time is used efficiently without lowering the standard for our tenants and landlords. After working with several inventory based products since 2005, I cannot speak any more highly of Inventory Hive software and staff. The app based products is very easy to use and has an engaging interface. The cost is also very competitive to other products on the market. Inventory Hive has really helped our staff produce in depth inventories quickly and easily."
"Really easy to use"
"Always had a positive response when assistance required. The app is evolving positively. Webinar support helps the above."
"They fixed the problem for me."
We hold our hands-up with this one. Essentially we solved a support ticket too soon - due to misreading the request. That's out of character for our team - as great support is always at the heart of our approach. I understand the matter has been subsequently resolved inside an hour of receiving this feedback. Apologies for the bad support experience on this occasion.
"Inventory Hive has made interim visits a breeze. Since using the software, communicating visits and our findings with landlords has become seamless. It has standardised our interim visits and simplifies our task by reminding us what to do and look for as we walk through the property. When I encountered an issue, a representative of Inventory Hive phoned within an hour of emailing and talked me through how to rectify the problem. I’m so impressed with the software, but especially with the support staff who provide such an amazing service."
"Absolutely amazing training, the system is easy to use and speeds up the process, definitely a system that we will continue to use."
"Excellent web training with Josh. Super helpful and informative. Ran through all the options and an excellent grounding in the software. Will definitely be using the software to manage the portfolio, and sure the after sales support will be equally excellent. Thoroughly recommend."
"Easy to use and speeds up the process - great that it can be emailed to tenant - no more wasted paper!"
"Constant improvements, friendly staff and a user friendly interface make it great working with Inventory Hive. Keep up the good work!"
"Quick and easy to use Speeds up time. Very helpful at support if you have any questions."
"Great friendly staff who are always there to help. App is very easy to use and has a slick and user friendly design."
"We recently joined Inventory Hive after using their 30 day free trial, loving the system at the moment and it made such a difference to the reports after purchasing the Ricoh 360 camera. Friendly team & Richard Manning was always helpful when needed"
"Great company to deal with. Richard Manning was always on hand to answer ant questions I had. I would recommend this company to any inventory clerk. Thanks guys."
"Easy to use software. Great support and help, contact within a very short space of time to resolve issues."
Inventory Hive is rated 4.87 based on 106 reviews