Inventory Hive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inventory Hive
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Inventory Hive Reviews

About Inventory Hive:

Our reporting software allows inventory and 'right to rent' reports to be created in a snap - from desktop or App (or both).

paul@inventoryhive.co.uk

Tell us how Inventory Hive made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Superb customer service! Very good easy to use software. Help on the software email or phone, they get straight back to you and talk you through it all until you understand it clearly. I have just started using this software and am blown awY already with the report layout and the service I am receiving for a very reasonable price!! A very happy customer
The software is very easy to use and I did use a different company before but Inventory Hives final reports look and feel so much better. Really happy with the service and would highly recommend to anyone.
Great software, very detailed but quicker than other software we have used in the past. Mitch has been a great support when trialing and purchasing the software.
Love it - indepth and efficient. Support desk really quick and efficient with our questions.
The product is fantastic totally changed how we run the front end of our business. Mitch spent time to discuss everything with us. looking forward to working with you over the next few years.
Amazing, easy and quick to use, hopefully Ill get a lot quicker too!
As a first-time inventory clerk, not only was I venturing into a new business but also learning how to use the platform. I struggled for the first few weeks with the speed of my reporting and the content I was providing. I contacted the help desk and Simon called me back and provided me with a full one to one telephone-based/Laptop training. Keeping in touch in the following weeks to make sure I had understood the training and implementing the tools on the platform to make my reports professional and in line with what the DPS would be looking for should a checkout be escalated. My advice is not to struggle, Simon offered support and advice that has been invaluable. He was recommended to me by a colleague in the business and I can see why. Thank you, Simon, my business is going from strength to strength.
great service from Taylor and thank you to Richard for creating a great bit of software, the team are always on hand to help and support your business.
A very detailed high standard Inventory compiled by highly trained staff who have an excellent working knowledge of the TDS guidelines.
Booking system is very easy and all staff are very professional and approachable.
Review;
You have been very helpful, actually 10/10
Your software is far superior to the existing software we use and so far it has also been relatively easy to understand and operate. You are cheaper than our current provider as well. I am looking forward to seeing what the Jupix feed does.
Over all, Thankyou so far šŸ˜Š
I am impressed with the company to date and the services provided, app does exactly what we need it to and the customer service is excellent
This is a fantastic platform that has truly helped us to streamline and modernise our inventory business. In addition to ease-of-use and alignment with our business processes, the quality and speed of support from the company, and the ongoing evolution in the form of new features, mean we can rely on and trust Inventory Hive, which is really important to us.
Excellent Product and App
I received some great advice from Mitch, and look forward to using this service to make my life a little easier and providing Professional Inventories to my Tenants
Many thanks
The Hive Team
I have had an amazing experience using Inventory Hive. I have dealt with Alex all the way through our trial period and have had his support throughout; no matter how many questions I had, nothing is too much trouble. The feedback from our landlords have been great - they love the professional look of the reports, as do we! In relation to cost - a monthly fee for unlimited reports is amazing for us as a large company and we haven't seen anything else on the market that can compare - We have now upgraded to a paid product.
Superb software. Highly recommend! Thanks to all the staff who have provided excellent support throughout.
I’m a first time landlord with experience of property management and have found the inventory hive App so easy to use. It creates exceptional reports, covering everything you can think of (and more). The customer service that I received from Mitch during my trial period was second to none, he was able to answer any queries instantly, I had barely hit send on my e-mails to him before he came back with a response. Needless to say I have now subscribed and am willing to recommend Inventory Hive to my fellow landlords.
Keep up the good work guys. šŸ˜Š
We been using Inventory Hive for about 6 months now. We are more than happy, the system is superb, the price competitive and the customer service exceptional. We handle in the region of 3,000 checkin/checkouts per year in addition to 4-5,000 property checks. The system handles all these jobs with ease and has revolutionised our processes. Very happy and look forward to the exciting updates proposed for the future.
Great platform, very happy
Just what I had been looking for as it has saved me loads of time and money in that I was paying over £100 for each property inventory check In & Out.
Very easy to use with videos to show you how and Alex was especially helpful with telephone assistance and follow up advice.
Very impressed with the company to date, app does exactly what we need it to and the customer service is excellent and they deal with you as a peer who understands the agents role
Inventory Hive is rated 4.90 based on 180 reviews