Inventory Hive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inventory Hive
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Inventory Hive Reviews

About Inventory Hive:

Our reporting software allows inventory and 'right to rent' reports to be created in a snap - from desktop or App (or both).

paul@inventoryhive.co.uk

Tell us how Inventory Hive made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very user friendly and continuous help and support though the setting up process. Makes inventories an easy process.
Customer service has been brilliant. I would like to thank Simon Cooper especially! This service is fantastic value for money, will be recommending.
Great App and Staff!! Definitely reccomend using this software.
Perfect customer service
Fantastic support behind the Inventory Hive, I was new to the industry in June last year and they have helped enormously. Taking me through the reporting process and what to look out for on inspections. My first report took hours and hours but after speaking to Simon he helped and supported me providing calls to check on my progress and now 9 months later I couldn't have chosen a better portal to help me with my new venture. In these unprecedented times, they have offered even more support to be able to carry on working remotely. Thank you to Richard for your help today.
This is a great product, much better than previous inventory soft wear that we had tried.
Alex has been extremely helpful and very patient whilst training.
As a small start up business I love Inventory Hive, it’s very user friendly, detailed and has a great choice of Pre loaded words to make reports consistent, it looks great and clear as a finished report.
The staff Here have honestly been Wonderful, very patient, quick to respond, professional and approachable I have found them a pleasure to deal with especially Simon. Many Thanks & keep up the great work.
Great product and support! Mitch keeps us well informed of any new updates and is always on hand to answer our questions.
Absolutely fantastic customer service from Richard. Thank you
Alex Alex!,

been new to the industry without know my left or right, Alex has guided me through the software and advise on what type of device to use. He is always available when i need someone one to support me.

i can't much about his knowledge, but; hes the best. THANK YOU ALEX FOR ALL YOUR HELP. i am truly grateful.

Deepsea Property's Ltd
I use Inventory Hive as an agent and it is so easy to use, it’s a breeze to go through inventories and inspections. The level of detail it entails and templates or drop downs you can chose eliminates the repetitiveness saving so much time.

I’m most impressed with the compliance part and knowledge on what the deposit protection agencies look for in the reports.
This link was to test Inventory Hive as a tenant so that was good to see how easy it is to use for the end user.

Inventory Hive has streamlined inspections and inventories for me. Having worked at a different letting agent and using a different app, Inventory Hive makes everything so much easier. The app syncs to your phone, so you can start any inspections whilst you are on the go and pick up where you left off when you are back in the office.
Its quick and intuitive and my landlords love the comprehensive reports.
We recently switched to Inventory Hive from another provider of "reports". The difference in the quality and funtionality is staggering. Not all software systems are the same! The proactive 3D/virtual photography adds a modern dimension to an otherwise two dimensional taks, and the compliance functions are great, and really take a worry away from us as directors. Proactive, forward thinking, and easy to deal with!
Great customer service!
Hive is a sleek, efficient product which makes the inventory/inspection/report process easy and produces industry professional quality reports. Moreover, the team are super responsive to queries raised either for errors at our end or on the rare occasions we have experienced a glitch. Highly recommend.
Good, efficient and reliable services provided by Simon Cooper at Inventory Hive :)
The system has been a god send for us and we have been really impressed by the slick design, usability and quality of the final reports. Would not hesitate to recommend them. The customer service is excellent too! Many thanks
Superb customer service! Very good easy to use software. Help on the software email or phone, they get straight back to you and talk you through it all until you understand it clearly. I have just started using this software and am blown awY already with the report layout and the service I am receiving for a very reasonable price!! A very happy customer
The software is very easy to use and I did use a different company before but Inventory Hives final reports look and feel so much better. Really happy with the service and would highly recommend to anyone.
Inventory Hive is rated 4.90 based on 178 reviews