Intus Healthcare Reviews

Read Intus Healthcare Reviews

contact@intushealthcare.com

2 Walton Business Centre, 46 Terrace Road, Walton-on-Thames

Tell us how Intus Healthcare made you happy
I have been ordering products for several years. Purchases arrive quickly and exactly as described. All communication has been friendly and professional.
Have used this company for several years and have always been fully satisfied. They respond quickly even when I muck up order. Well done
Always been there with good advice and good products when needed , appreciated
I literally cannot compare these guys to anyone else, they are head, shoulders and knees above any other suppliers I have ever interacted with.
From the moment you got in touch with them till the delivery they are absolutely amazing. I've got very high standards, but I must admit my standards are just a normal way of dealing for this company.
Most impressive even it's the after sales support - you would expect a seller to be very snappy when dealing with new customers to get their business. Again the most amazing experience I personally witnessed was with Intus in this area as well.
Cannot recommend them enough.
Top quality products, excellent service, have used before will use again. A1
Product delivered promptly. Email enquiry dealt with immediately.
Very recommend products and services
First class service over many years
Ordering is easy and items are dispatched and arrive promptly,
Excellent service
Always delivered on time, right product and no hassles. Great company for my supplies.
Excellent Service, great communication and very helpful!
Good range of products.Prompt and efficient service.
The customer service staff is excellent, very helpful to attend to customer needs. Giny has done an outstanding job.
Website easy to navigate and my order was promptly delivered within a few days, even though I live abroad! Great Job - thank you
My last purchase was in April 2019, of a small part for a CPAP machine. It was easy to order, arrived quickly & safely. To the best of my knowledge I reviewed that purchase in May 2019, so I am slightly baffled to get this review request now. Due to this I 've only rated at 4 out of 5 because clearly your record keeping needs updating.
Very easy to order on line. It was sent over here to Tenerife without any problems and was on time. It was well packaged and secure. I would have no hesitation on buying from them again. Their service was excellent.
Easy to use website for ordering, reordering and helpful information regarding products.
Very prompt delivery service.
I have ordered this particular CPAP mask 3 times now Because I find Intus Healthcare very reliable. As a matter of fact I am writing this review before the third order has arrived. Faith in Intus Healthcare 😁from the Netherlands. Keep Up The Good work!
quick delivery, as described