Intus Healthcare Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Intus Healthcare

How would you rate Intus Healthcare ?

"Service is great, package turned up early. Thank you"
"Kelly was extremly helpful and aswered all my questions"
"Website was easy to use and informative. Very efficient delivery and reliable. I would have no hesitations about ordering from Intus Healthcare again."
"I can thoroughly recommend the products and team support I received from Intus, they were very informative and even when I had a problem ordering the wrong size, they quickly sorted without fuss."
"Could not have been more helpful. Very friendly."
"The delivery of the Sleep Test equipment was swift and the test results prompt and very comprehensive. Very impressive!"
"Efficient, quick delivery"
"Great choice of equipment and value for money on all products quick delivery and a very good service"
"It was easy to place an order online and my product arrived as scheduled and well packaged. In addition the process of claiming VAT exemption was also simple and straightforward. All in all I would recommend Intus Healthcare to potential customers."
"Excellent and reliable service, quick delivery"
"Person who I dealt with was lovely and couldn’t of wanted to help me more. She showed excellent customer service skills"
"Responsive and helpful staff, but I was rather shocked to receive an email with caveats about the Transcend travel CPAP only AFTER I BOUGHT IT. You should give these warnings BEFORE purchase."
Hi Adrian, If you look on the CPAP machine pages, the 3rd paragraph down which is titled "important information" - it does mention that you will need to be diagnosed with Sleep Apnoea and have this in writing. This is again mentioned during the checkout process. So customers are made aware of this on the CPAP machine products pages before and during the checkout process. Regards Intus Healthcare
"Made a phonecall to order my dad's sleep apnoea machine. The lady on the other side was very very helpful and explained everything to me in great details. I recommend this company with any health problems and needs to purchase any health equipments. Their prices are very reasonable compared to other sites and they have a wide range of different equipments. Very fast delivery also I received various emails to update me on everything. Would be buying from them again."
"I have to say I foundIntus Healthcare A prompt and efficient service"
"Still haven’t got my order."
Hello Assumpta, we've looked into this and the tracking shows it was delivered to you on September 29; please can you contact us directly so we can help you locate the package? Regards, Intus Healthcare
"SinuAir Nasal Salt Powder 300g Tub was not available for a couple of weeks from date of order. I was really surprised as the Nasal Irrigator is not as affective without it."
Hi Susan,

I am sorry that the SinuAir Nasal Salt Powder 300g Tub were not available to dispatch on the day that you placed your order. However our Customer Care team did keep you updated to the status of your order throughout the process.

If you have any questions, or if we can be of any assistance re the Nasal Irrigator, then please email us at contact@intushealthcare and we would be happy to help you.

Customer Care Team
Intus Healthcare
"always useful"
"Very very helpful. They went the extra mile to help me get my travel CPAP in time for my trip. Fabulous product."
"Very good received part next morning"
"As before, got what I ordered very quickly. No problems."
Intus Healthcare is rated 4.75 based on 1,509 reviews