Intus Healthcare Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Intus Healthcare

Tell us how Intus Healthcare made you happy

"Fast shipping good quality"
"Good costumer service and knowledgeable staff who were very helpful. Prompt delivery of items and update of delivery delay. They offered an alternative in the meantime which didn't suit and was prompt in their full refund. A very happy customer!"
"A good website with lots of useful advice available. Easy to buy products and good delivery times. Very easy and helpful to deal with when I wanted to return a mask for a refund."
"I would like to thank Intus Healthcare for the excellent service they provided, I was well Informed from the start of the progress of my delivery, which arrived in full and in good condition the very next day, and their prices are very reasonable, I can recommend this company, I'm very grateful, thanks again,"
"I have used Intus Heathcare for a few years now. I live in Malta but the service and price is better than here. Delivery has always been earlier than expected and the products I have ordered are always superior quality"
"This company really does listen to its customers. A while back they had the best mask wipes in the business, then they re-disgned the tub, the effect was that the enclosed masks dried out.....then even worse they changed over to packs instead of tubs. I fedback that these new products were awful....so they have now brought out wipes in a tub that are easily the best available."
"Excellent customer service, great communication. Highly recommended"
"Service good, got what I paid for."
"Got my pillow yesterday couldn't wait to try it out, Wish I'd bought one years ago best sleep ever ,no tugging pillows about slept soundly. Customer service and delivery best ever. Thank you Sheila."
"Very reliable service. Delighted to have Intus Healthcare available to me. Thank you"
"Superb service, good communication and fast delivery of products. Very helpful staff."
"Easy ordering as always, having been advised as promised when the out of stock adapter was available , it was my first time to request the delivery to mainland Europe which went smoothly too. SoClean is easy to set up and use with my CPAP with attached humidifier, neat sat next to my bed, all round a sound purchase"
"Excellent very helpful"
"Timely delivery. Quality product."
"Great wipes does exactly what you want them to do and coming in unscented too is a great addition for those sensitive to scents."
"prompt service"
"Good fast service"
"Great service, quick deliver and great products Thank you"
"I bought a Tracer Power battery to run my CPAP when camping. Intus CARE about your experience. The batteries are a superb saving, the best available for long stay anglers' tech but they have done REAL homework on how long you get for your battery, on YOUR CPAP. Then I was then given solid advice about 'practice' as in 'try it all out' with the Resmed parts I have. A brilliant service and their prices are on the money for these. NIL mad markup 'becausemedical' just righteous. Highly recommended."
"Very helpful with advice and excellent service with delivery of my purchase."
Intus Healthcare is rated 4.76 based on 1,648 reviews