Intus Healthcare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intus Healthcare
Read Intus Healthcare Reviews

contact@intushealthcare.eu

Tell us how Intus Healthcare made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
A big THANK YOU to Intus Healthcare for their speedy and efficient service in handling my test results and despatching my orders, and also for their prompt and attentive customer service. Kelly has been especially helpful. I’d have no hesitation in recommending Intus Healthcare to anyone concerned about sleep apnoea and considering purchasing related equipment.
Excellent service.Very prompt delivery.Goods as described. THANKS! Got a good night's sleep last night.
Ordered item with 5 day delivery. Not delivered so emailed to enquire. No reply. Phoned and was told item out of stock and would be another 2 weeks. We desperately needed this medical item so used a uk company for speed of delivery. If you are selling medical equipment you should inform your customers if you cant deliver. Refunded quickly after 9 days but now using a courier at great expence and inconvinience for a £10 item as urgent now. Usless
Hi. Normally we have stock of the Oxygen Enrichment Port Adapter, and if not, we can order it in easily from our supplier within a couple of days. However with the Coronovirus situation the availability of this item from our supplier has changed. Therefore we are not able to deliver this item within the normal time frame. I can see from our inbox that you emailed us on the Saturday 14/03 (which we were closed for the weekend). However we did reply on Sunday 15/03 at 08.50am. I apologise that you were not informed of the delay at the time of your order, or via our customer service team. However this is exceptional circumstances, and not how we like to work. I sincerely apologise for this, and for any inconvenience caused.
Intus Healthcare
Great service when buying a mask and even better service when sending back. Kelly was awesome with advice. Thoroughly recommend these guys
Superb service when I was buying a mask and even better service when returning one, amazing. Kelly was great with offering advice. Would totally recommend these guys
Good choice of products and information
Good website & response to placing orders and making queries, but items can be out of stock without prior warning. I am currently having to wait several weeks for ordered items to be dispatched. Make sure they have your items in stock before placing order.
Hi James,

I can see that you placed your order with us on the 07/11/19, which was last Thursday. You then supplied your CPAP documentations over the weekend, which we processed today and then advised your that we are waiting in a delivery of stock of the CPAP machine that you have ordered.

We normally have stock of this machine, and if not, we can get a delivery in 1-2 days from the supplier. However in this instance there is a delay from the supplier with them being unable to provide stock. So this is a rare occurrence for us, and one that is our of our control.
We do endeavor to keep our customer informed of any delays

We have been advised that that stock should be due next week. However we have emailed you today to ask if you would like to change the CPAP machine to another one that is in stock, and we can dispatch your order today. Please reply to the email the customer service team have sent and we can action accordingly.

Intus Healthcare
Many thanks for your help and fast delivery.
So far everthing i looked up on your website has been the same as when the items were delivered.thankyou
Fast shipping good quality
Good costumer service and knowledgeable staff who were very helpful. Prompt delivery of items and update of delivery delay. They offered an alternative in the meantime which didn't suit and was prompt in their full refund. A very happy customer!
A good website with lots of useful advice available. Easy to buy products and good delivery times. Very easy and helpful to deal with when I wanted to return a mask for a refund.
I would like to thank Intus Healthcare for the excellent service they provided, I was well Informed from the start of the progress of my delivery, which arrived in full and in good condition the very next day, and their prices are very reasonable, I can recommend this company, I'm very grateful, thanks again,
I have used Intus Heathcare for a few years now. I live in Malta but the service and price is better than here. Delivery has always been earlier than expected and the products I have ordered are always superior quality
This company really does listen to its customers. A while back they had the best mask wipes in the business, then they re-disgned the tub, the effect was that the enclosed masks dried out.....then even worse they changed over to packs instead of tubs. I fedback that these new products were awful....so they have now brought out wipes in a tub that are easily the best available.
Excellent customer service, great communication. Highly recommended
Service good, got what I paid for.
Got my pillow yesterday couldn't wait to try it out, Wish I'd bought one years ago best sleep ever ,no tugging pillows about slept soundly. Customer service and delivery best ever. Thank you Sheila.
Very reliable service. Delighted to have Intus Healthcare available to me. Thank you
Superb service, good communication and fast delivery of products. Very helpful staff.
Intus Healthcare is rated 4.75 based on 1,657 reviews