Intus Healthcare Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Intus Healthcare

How would you rate Intus Healthcare ?

"it did exactly what it said it would and good value for money"
David Saxton
Verified Buyer
"Always a good service. Citrus mask wipes are fantastic"
"Great suppliers of essential health care at affordable prices. Inline Outlet Bacteria Filter for CPAP (10 pack) top quality."
John Slimmon
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and patient"
"Easy, quick and super efficient"
Pamela Evans
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a new part for my husband's Cpap machine and it was delivered in a couple of days, very pleased. Nice, easy website to use and it is nice to know where spare parts are available as our hospital does not keep any spare parts now."
"From online purchase to delivery in the Scottish Highlands was 4 days, some companies refuse to deliver here because they think we live in Siberia. Intus Heathcare never let me down, I place my order and it is delivered quickly and without any fuss, just what you want. Thank you Intus Heathcare."
"Sorted out my issues with CPAP purchase very quickly indeed. support was helpful and we got through the technicalities very quickly. Thanks. I am a regular and happy customer."
"Quick and fast delivery as usual and quality product."
Colin Frost
Verified Buyer
"Seem very professional and on the ball"
Christine Walls
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website and order arrived promptly"
"Marvellous ! Very responsive about every question - prompt and thorough. The Tracer battery seems to work exactly as predicted."
Michael Hodgkiss
Verified Buyer
"I can order and know that the products, which are excellent, will be delivered very swiftly with no problems. An excellent service. Thank you."
Angeline Pearson
Verified Buyer
"The staff did help me with my late arrival. I appreciated that. However, the machine has broken three times, where I had to order several machines in a period of six months. I attempted to get this issue resolved, but was told that it was most likely something I was doing. I have a lot of knowledge of sinus rinse machines, and never had this consistent issue. The staff do the best they can, but the company needs to resolve these defect issues with the manufacturer."
Mary Brooks
Verified Buyer
"Helpful advice over the phone and quick delivery"
Sinead Jeffares
"Really quick delivery"
"PROVIDES THE PRODUCT I REQUIRE VERY QUICKLY"
Peter Dimmock
Verified Buyer
"Ordered goods by telephone without any bother and goods were received within two days. Very impressed with service."
"Email exchange was prompt, friendly and informative."
Robert Barton
Verified Buyer
"Product excellent easy to order and delivery brilliant"
Intus Healthcare is rated 4.75 based on 1,431 reviews