Intus Healthcare Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Intus Healthcare

How would you rate Intus Healthcare?

"I had great advice about a travel machine I needed urgently. The paperwork was done quickly and usefully y email and the machine came in time for me to road test it and take it. Very satisfied and will go back in future."
Ronald Downs
Verified Buyer
"Very knowledgeable of people's situations and helpful in making everything run smoothly and promptly would defo recommend this company"
Charles Chase
Verified Buyer
"Customer service...EXCEPTIONAL! Delivery was delayed by Royal Mail. Intus customer service told me they would make my results a priority due to the delay. Very Professional and courteous"
Richard Summers
Verified Buyer
"Quick service and choice of products"
Kevin Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and all enquiries answered quickly and efficiently by Kelly. Will use again for my next cpap purchases."
"All worked out well. Products well described and arrived with good quality information and on time."
David Paxton
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery of the correct goods"
"Ease of use of website/shop; ease of payment; speedy dispatch of order that was well packaged. Good communication about order progress."
"Very detailed report and good service"
"sent kit very promptly as well the return of the report"
Laurence Shahlaei
Verified Buyer
"Easy to get hold of, friendly and very fast customer service. Made the whole process very easy. Was very impressed."
"When we rang we had all the help we needed for a speedy purchase.We have not visited you before but had excellent advice."
Chris Phillipson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and informative."
BERNARDO PEINADO
Unverified Reviewer
"good product."
"Very quick delivery and clear instructions."
Andrew Simmonds
Verified Buyer
"I am still waiting for a report"
Hello Andrew, your report has been sent today. We only received the equipment back on the 22nd, which was five days ago. We advertise results within 7-10 days so we are well within the expected time frame. We would ask that you consider adjusting your review of our service once the report arrives with you. Thank you. Regards, Intus Healthcare
"Intus dealt with my order very professionally and quickly. I am happy to recommend them."
Alistair Grant
Verified Buyer
"Order delivered within three days of ordering and they were very helpful"
Kevin Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Very fast and helpful customer service."
"Because the first unit of Sinupulse Elite I ordered was delivered in a defective condition, a spare unit was shipped to me free of charge very quickly and without hassle. Thanks a lot for the great customer support!"
Intus Healthcare is rated 4.75 based on 1,408 reviews