Intus Healthcare Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Intus Healthcare

How would you rate Intus Healthcare ?

"Very good communication, fast delivery, highly recommended"
"Excellent customer service. I was so worried as my mask had split and I couldn't use it. I ordered and mentioned it was urgent. It came the next day which is some going as I live on the isle of man!! I couldn't believe how quickly it came, it was a big relief. Thanks Sharon"
"Ok"
"Terrific service from Kelly. Thanks very much. Less pleased with the product itself. C'est la vie."
"Excellent customer service"
"The sleep monitor arrived the following day following a request. It was easy to use with the instructions given. It was returned and the findings were emailed to me within 48 hours. I cannot claim to understand them but as I am seeing the Specialist shortly no doubt everything will be explained to me."
"Champs at what you do always come up trumps and deliver what I order good. Job"
"When I needed new universal connector , one was ordered and dispatched very quickly"
"Remzzz full face mask liners. Great products. Say bye to noisy mask leaks!"
"Overnight shipping in an emergency was a vacation saver!!"
"First class sleep app mask delivered in 3 days top job"
"Very quick and precise with results. I will recommend to other people with sleeping issues"
"The service was excellent. When I explained that I have had a brain injury, I was told to take my time in explaining what I wanted. This was very reassuring I wanted a battery for my c-pap machine to use on my travels. I placed my order and received it within a few days. The day it arrived, I charged it up and tried it out that night. What a great bit of kit."
"I got my product very quick. Brilliant"
"Just simply brilliant product"
"The service I received by Kelly in your customer care group was excellent, your delivery company (DPD) were however not so good. I didn't however lower your score because of DPD as once again Kelly came to the rescue. Thanks very much."
"Service and mask liners continue to be great. Try them yourself and feel the difference"
"Helpful service and fast delivery if Tracer Compact Battery which works well"
"Great and fast service. Very helpful. All questions answered by well informed staff. Very pleased."
"Excellent service all round! Intus customer service agents are very polite, helpful and always ready to go that extra mile to help their customers. Recommend the service completely!"
Intus Healthcare is rated 4.75 based on 1,465 reviews