Intus Healthcare Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Intus Healthcare

How would you rate Intus Healthcare?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Kevin Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Very fast and helpful customer service."
"Because the first unit of Sinupulse Elite I ordered was delivered in a defective condition, a spare unit was shipped to me free of charge very quickly and without hassle. Thanks a lot for the great customer support!"
Terry Watson
Verified Buyer
"Great, prompt turnaround in replacing faulty product. Thank you!"
"ordered a transcend Mine from Itus healthcare .Very helpful staff . Machine arrived the next day .I have used it know for a week and find it fantastic, small light and my worries that it might be Noisy where totally unfounded."
Danny Stephen
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the 12v car adapter for my campervan, Very prompt delivery and excellent value."
Trevor Grocott
Verified Buyer
"Excellent fast service, customer service exceptional. Thank you."
Peter Sewell
Verified Reviewer
"Supplied the nasal CPAP mask I requested very speedily and at a competitive price."
Alan Margolis
Verified Buyer
"You responded in the most positive way when My USA product failed when using UK electric and were incredible in offering a free of charge replacement suitable for the UK. As a sleep apnea patient your product has cleared my nasal passages in the most efficient way and I have been very fortunate in being able to dispense with a steroid spray which was recommended by The Royal Nose, Throat and Ear Hospital in Kings Cross - London. As a result of using your product I shall suggest to the Hospital they recommend to their patients NOT using a steroid spray which has unleasant side effects and use your SinuPulse machine instead."
"Very efficient service. Results from sleep study clear and helpful."
Michael Hodgkiss
Verified Buyer
"I received an extremely speedy resolution to a problem. The delivery of a new item was sent immediately and arrived within 24 hours. I have no problems with the excellent service and have no reason to doubt that in future my experience would be exactly the same."
David Meredith
Verified Buyer
"Over the phone ordering, with helpful advice and completion. Product arrived on time/ early for Cyprus. Many thanks."
"Sleep study was easy to set up, instructions were easy to follow and the report is very detailed."
"Great service, great product."
Patrick Rutter
Verified Buyer
"Good product , deliveed quickl, good instructions"
"Delived very quickly and good prices"
Stewart Davies
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and informative. Explained the process in detail and capable of answering all my questions professionally. Sensitive to the costs involved and the service offers value for money."
Vic Hilton
Verified Buyer
"Ordered for my grand daughters use very quick delivery"
Graham Corbett
Verified Buyer
"easy ordering,prompt delivery and good products"
Andrew Stewart
Verified Reviewer
"I obtained a mask clip and a spare from Intus from one phone call and a simple card payment. Anyone reliant on a sleep apnoea CPAP machine will know the trials of keeping the mask on during a night's sleep and the results if any part of the equipment breaks! Well I was misfortunate enough to break the mask seal retaining clip on my mask and was desperate to find a proper part to replace it. Intus came up trumps and I was served well by the lady who took the trouble to take the photo of the part I sent her to check availability and that she was sending what I wanted. Well done and grateful thanks"
Julie Cosgrove
Verified Buyer
"Was super impressed at the speed of delivery - ordered one day received the next!"
Intus Healthcare is rated 4.74 based on 1,390 reviews