Intus Healthcare Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Intus Healthcare

Tell us how Intus Healthcare made you happy

"Intus are a very honourable and trustworthy company. I had a problem with one of their machines and they treated me with great respect - being an OAP! and responded very positively and to my complete satisfaction. They understand and practise ' Customer Delight' and win my well deserve respect for being a great company. I will reamin a life long customers. Well done. Alan Hampstead"
"I received very good advice and placed my order in the afternoon and received it at 8.30 the following morning."
"Have bought from Intus on many occasions, always impressed with products and service level."
"Very quick if you pay for a fast post where other places charge no postage for a quick delivery service,but on the hole very satisfied with the service and delivery that I've had so far."
"ordered 2 items during the christmas and new year and received them within the 5 working days"
"Exactly as ordered. Excellent service and speedy delivery 5 *"
"Good website and very good service."
"Light box arrived promptly."
"I found the services to be excellent and very fast. The product I requested arrived within three days safe and sound. Thanks"
"Excellent quick responce but at a price"
"Prompt service with great customer care"
"Very quick delivery and product very good. Remzz mask liners make the mask much more comfortable and helps with leaks."
"Excellent just as promised"
"Good all around product and service, thanks!"
"Quick and helpful responses to questions. Great products."
"All items, that I ordered, turned up by return, so I was very pleased with the prompt service. It is easy and quick to order and if I couldn't find something immediately, the contact us email came back very quickly with where to look. I will be ordering online in future, excellent service, thank you."
"Very good and helpful staff"
"Very good service the products I bought we’re excellent.will use company again"
"No aggressive sales hype. The masks I ordered arrived promptly in the post."
"Fast delivery of exactly what I needed with no messing about. Just what I want in online shopping. A+++"
Intus Healthcare is rated 4.75 based on 1,558 reviews