In The Pink Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend In The Pink
"Great fast delivery"
"Brilliant service lovely earings very pleased"
"Excellent service and most helpful staff in Grimsby store. Couldn't make my mind up at the time. Staff advised about your on line service and delivery for just £1. I took advantage of this and ordered on line once I had decided. I was kept fully up to date about my order which arrived in 2 days. Beautiful necklace, packaged and presented so lovely. Very happy with purchase and equally pleased to support local business. An allround excellent experience.I will definitely shop again with you again. Thank you"
"Very easy site to use very polite staff when collecting from shop and gift wrapped to will definitely use again and recommend the Web site and shop I collected from Cleethorpes shop."
"Excellent quick service. Arrived within 24 hours in a lovely gift box and the bracelet is perfect. Exactly like the online picture and very good quality"
"I did a click and collect online order for my dream Thomas Sabo bracelet. Unfortunately it was too small and the ladies couldn’t do enough to help in the Cleethorpes store 😍"
"Love the handmade jewellery"
"Lovely bracelet. Quick delivery, well packaged and excellent price. Couldn't ask for more!"
"Hi, I purchased a Swatch watch (Pistillo) on the 11th June. £38 +£1 postage. The item arrived swiftly no problem there. On opening the package I immediately noticed it was not in the original swatch box. The guarantee has been tampered with, as it has been initially purchased on a P&O ferry dated 24/11/17 see attached photo. Having bought many swatch watches my self this one included I consider that this is a very unusual way of supplying this item. I bought this item for my granddaughters birthday, if it was not for the fact that I now need to give it to her earlier than anticipated I would be returning it. I hope this satisfies your confusion surrounding my review. I cannot seem to attach photo's to this email. If you give me a email address I will forward it to you. Annette Hill"
"Nothing was to much trouble. Very helpful. Thankyou"
"Customer service not to good when first went to shop. Ordered on line instead that was great didn't have to wait to long for my item ."
"First time using your online site. I am very happy with my order."
"The thank you note with smiley face :-) .The quickness off deliver ."
"Very impressed how quick my purchase arrived it was the next day and I didn’t pay for next day delivery I paid £1 extra low delivery. Earrings are a lovely present for my friend."
"Order 3 nomation charms all week said orders processed then at 10ish 2day found out only 3 charms come then being told 2-3weeks for the other charm to come just a bit unfair when they were for gifts"
"They were so helpful and friendly from start to finish and even did me a favour costing them and wouldn’t let me pay for it. This will always now be a first to go to when shopping. Xx"
"Easy to use website and order service. Goods are available to collect within a day. Im happy with the service you provide and will use it again. I will also recommend it to family and friends."
"One of my items got cancelled and it was a gift for my daughter's birthday"
"I have always been very satisfied with all jewellery purchased in the past at In The Pink However I purchased a dolly bracelet tree of life in the one day sale on line on Saturday I was disappointed with the size of the bracelet and how small the beads are etc very pretty but disappointing compared to the other dolly bracelet I have already"
"Staff very helpful and polite 😊"
In The Pink is rated 4.57 based on 109 reviews