Intersport Tony Pryce Reviews

Unit 1, the Vennland Centre

Category:
Sporting Goods

Tell us how Intersport Tony Pryce made you happy

"Bought under armour t shirts on 2 for 30 £ offer. Good value for money and when needed to exchange wrong colour one for another they have done it without a quibble."
"Great selection of gymwear, good prices. I ordered 7 items and needed to exchange 2 of them for not only different sizes but different brands, and this returns process was quick and easy - and they refunded the difference automatically. Very pleased with them, as a first time customer."
"very happy"
"Courtesy staff, speed of service and product quality"
"They sell cheap equipment of high quality."
"Ordered online and top arrived very quickly"
"Poor communication on a click and collect. At no point was i told when my purchase would be in store. Not enough stock held of larger sizes in Uffculme school PE kit. If I had a choice I wouldn't purchase from here again but as they are the only stockists I have no choice. Poor all round with communication, service and availability."
"Email telling us that order had arrived at store-went in and they denied all knowledge of order being in and offered no help. Waited a couple of weeks and went back. They still couldn't find it. We argued as the money had left our account ages ago and then they found it. I'm guessing it had been there all along. 2 wasted trips into town thanks to their incompetence. Unimpressed."
"My husband ordered some Speedo Latex Unisex Socks which were despatched immediately and were the best price on the net. The company performed well in terms of service but the socks tore the first time my husband put them on. Definitely use this company for their service but would never buy this product ,again."
"When trying to buy a junior rugby shirt for a birthday present; there was no size guide, following 4 unanswered phone calls and an unreturned email, I had to order the product 'blind'. When it arrived, unsurprisingly it was too small and now has to be returned a new shirt ordered. If I have a choice I will not being using their on-line shop to order; the on-line shop is considerable behind the times compared to the companies that keep their website up to date and modern."
"Quick delivery, well packaged, nice item. Thanks."
"Great communication fast delivery and great price ! Thanks"
"The website was easy to use, there was plenty of choice and the "Click and Collect' option was ideal."
"Ordering was very easy, and the delivery was prompt. I was kept informed about when my order was going to be delivered. Very good service."
"Prompt shipment and well packaged"
"Good sevice Only negative was the right shoe had been worn,"
"Asked info over the phone and person was really helpful. Went through the online shop with me to find the right product. Was posted very quickly and correctly. Happy customer."
"Very quick delivery, item was as expected"
"good delivery"