Intersport Tony Pryce Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Intersport Tony Pryce

Unit 1, the Vennland Centre

Category:
Sporting Goods

How would you rate Intersport Tony Pryce?

Verified Buyer

Ordered online and top arrived very quickly
Verified Buyer

Poor communication on a click and collect. At no point was i told when my purchase would be in store. Not enough stock held of larger sizes in Uffculme school PE kit. If I had a choice I wouldn't purchase from here again but as they are the only stockists I have no choice. Poor all round with communication, service and availability.
Verified Buyer

Email telling us that order had arrived at store-went in and they denied all knowledge of order being in and offered no help. Waited a couple of weeks and went back. They still couldn't find it. We argued as the money had left our account ages ago and then they found it. I'm guessing it had been there all along. 2 wasted trips into town thanks to their incompetence. Unimpressed.
Maria Ironside
Unverified Reviewer

My husband ordered some Speedo Latex Unisex Socks which were despatched immediately and were the best price on the net.
The company performed well in terms of service but the socks tore the first time my husband put them on.
Definitely use this company for their service but would never buy this product ,again.
Maria Ironside
Unverified Reviewer

John Grounds
Verified Buyer

When trying to buy a junior rugby shirt for a birthday present; there was no size guide, following 4 unanswered phone calls and an unreturned email, I had to order the product 'blind'.

When it arrived, unsurprisingly it was too small and now has to be returned a new shirt ordered.

If I have a choice I will not being using their on-line shop to order; the on-line shop is considerable behind the times compared to the companies that keep their website up to date and modern.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, well packaged, nice item. Thanks.
Laura Fitzpatrick

Great communication fast delivery and great price ! Thanks
John Clements
Verified Buyer

The website was easy to use, there was plenty of choice and the "Click and Collect' option was ideal.
Verified Buyer

Ordering was very easy, and the delivery was prompt. I was kept informed about when my order was going to be delivered. Very good service.
Verified Buyer

Prompt shipment and well packaged
Ray Sheppard

Good sevice
Only negative was the right shoe had been worn,
Verified Buyer

Asked info over the phone and person was really helpful. Went through the online shop with me to find the right product. Was posted very quickly and correctly. Happy customer.
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery, item was as expected
Maggie Watts

good delivery
Michael Watkins
Verified Buyer

Very quick. Very efficient. Kept me informed of likely delivery day.
Verified Buyer

The shoes were exactly what I wanted. The same style that I have bought from A Tony Pryce Shop in the past. Fitted perfectly. Delivery was 2 days earlier than expected. Excellent service. Would definitely use again.
Verified Buyer

Super quick delivery, fantastic astro shoes
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service and speedy delivery! Definitely recommend !
Keith Carasco
Verified Buyer

A positive review comes from me, due to the interaction I had with one member of staff in particular.I purchased a scrum cap and his assistance was invaluable.Can't remember his name, busy life and all that, but he plays rugby.In actual fact he has been helpful on numerous occasions.
Others, not so much.