Internet Marketing Team.co.uk Reviews

info@internetmarketingteam.co.uk

9 Devonshire Square

Tell us how Internet Marketing Team.co.uk made you happy
I was recommended
Extremely professional agency and pleasure to deal with. It has worked out so well they are managing other accounts within our business. We are certainly planning on using their management services on an ongoing basis.
I have been with IMT for over 2 years and I have to say I find them very professional and knowledgable. My business has benefited greatly from their help with my PPC campaign. I would happily recommend them to any business.
Personally I have found them to be an excellent Agency - friendly, professional and seem to know everything about pay per click. Well, more than me anyway. The bottom line is since they came on board our campaigns are getting more market penetration and at a cheaper CPA.
My account manager has good in depth of knowledge of all things PPC and continues to bombard me with recommendations. First off he sorted the account out and got all of the basics correct and has been optimising it ever since. He runs our Google, Bing and Facebook campaigns and our ROI has increase significantly since working with them. Personally I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them
I am delighted with Internet Marketing Team, so far they have worked really well for us managing our Google, Bing and Facebook campaigns. They have made a positive impact on our business and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Very attentive and responsive to our needs. Will surely use them again.
Internet Marketing Team.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 51 reviews