Internet Marketing Team.co.uk Reviews

Read Internet Marketing Team.co.uk Reviews

info@internetmarketingteam.co.uk

9 Devonshire Square

Tell us how Internet Marketing Team.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Internet Marketing Team.co.uk 5 star review on 15th November 2018
Simon Lind
More Photos & Videos
The Internet Marketing Team have shown themselves to be a very pro-active and accountable force in my internet marketing campaigns. I have tried other companies previously but found it a minefield whereas The Internet Marketing Team are a solid and safe force to have on your side.
Internet Marketing Team have delivered fantastic results for us Their account management and all round service has been outstanding. We would have absolutely no qualms in recommending them to other companies (although obviously not our direct competition).
IMT have run our ppc been campaigns now for over 3 years with success. The ROI has exceeded initial targets as has the overall quality of service.
The cost of management has remained low and is more than covered with increases revenues.
Top results - great people
I signed after with IMT following a rubbish period with another high profile agency. They rebuilt my Adwords account, audited my website suggested improvements amongst a range of other changes. The end result is more traffic at a less expensive per click price and sales are up. Safe to say we are a v happy client.
Great service and expert knowledge. What seems a confusing subject has been made all the more clearer to me thanks to Internet Marketing Team. And my business has reaped the benefits too.
With numerous below par experiences with digital marketing agencies I was prepared fore the worst. I am happy to report that everything they said in the run up to joining them did in fact transpire. My account has been transformed and I am seeing a less clicks which are more targeted but more leads. A very pleased customer.
An incredibly friendly and helpful team, that has delivered the results they promised. I would highly recommend them.
Great service, would recommend. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable.
Such a great and helpful team of people that really know what they're talking about. They've really helped my marketing and it's made a huge difference to the number and quality of enquiries I now get!
IMT have to date delivered a solid service and strong results.
Found Internet Marketing Team a pleasure to deal with and my business is now generating more enquiries month on month.
IMT are both friendly and efficient and I've been really impressed with the results so far compared to other PPC agencies. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Compared to other PPC agencies I have previously used IMT offered a great service with obvious results.
“Offered a great service that provided tangible results quickly. I would highly recommend IMT.”
Overall, very impressed. They came to our office to meet and properly understand our business. Then they audited our website and main competition. After that they put a 3 and 6 moth strategy in place. All very good but with everything it is not about fancy reports and looking busy but about producing results. Thankfully the results to the present day have been very strong. We saw a 28% uplift on our leads by end of month 2 and 9 months down the line the whole account is still progressing and getting tighter - A+ .
A reputable ppc agency that over the last 13 months or so have produced very strong cost effective results along with a refreshing work ethic.
I am very happy with Internet Marketing Team they have turned around my account and saved me 1000's of pounds over the time. I would highly recommend them who wants professional help in their PPC campaigns.
I found IMT to be Extremely helpful and knowledgeable, they were able to reduce my CPA and increase my conversions and they are always around to answer any questions I might have about any of my campaigns - Highly Recommended
I outsource a lot of my business for certain projects which I dont have the in house digital marketing skills. Over the past few years I have used IMT for a number of marketing projects, each time they have grasped more and more about how we operate as a business which gives me real value as we start to work more colloboritely rather that the normal supplier / client relationship. I could go on but basically looking forward to working closer with IMT as my business grows. Plus its all done with some some great humour and banter which makes working with them a pretty simple decision.
Internet Marketing Team.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 49 reviews