Internet-Ink Reviews

of reviewers recommend Internet-Ink
Read Internet-Ink Reviews

About Internet-Ink:

Internet-ink.com are the ink experts. Buy your cheap printer ink cartridges, laser toner cartridges and writing pens from their secure online store. Internet-ink offer fast free delivery with all orders on inkjet supplies and laser consumables. For great deals and savings on original and compatible cartridges, visit the website now. We stock brands from Epson, HP, Canon, Parker, Waterman and many more. If you need help or support call 0800 612 0874 or 0115 937 1520 and talk to our printer cartridge experts.

support@internet-ink.co.uk

Debdale Lane, Keyworth,

Tell us how Internet-Ink made you happy
Internet-Ink 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Internet-Ink 5 star review on 24th July 2018
Polly Price
Internet-Ink 5 star review on 28th June 2018
Steven Goddard
You provide a quick reasonably priced set of ink cartridges etc., which as far as I am concerned could only be improved upon if you were to go back to the days when you used to post them for nothing, and I realise that is unlikely to happen.
excellent product, delivered promptly and reasonably priced, very pleased and will order again
First class service and first class compatible inks, have used before and will use again.
Have used for a few years now and never been disappointed. Good quality products and fast delivery at a reasonable price too. Would highly recommend internet-ink.
Good price, work well, excellent print quality - just great.
Excellent value for money each time I order from Internet-Ink.
Excellent tec backup. understanding problems and quick solutions. All at very good and justified pricing
Speedy delivery of an excellent product at a cometitive price.
I have been buying my epson compatible ink for several years now and have had no problems at all always good friendly service
I have used internet ink for along time and sleays had excellent service. The inks provided are of a perfect quality and they do not have any adverse effects on my Epson printer, and of course I get fantastic value for my money.
The service was quick & easy & delivery was fast. No issues with ink
Inks arrived very swiftly and where as described in the advert on Amazon. The price was competive and these compatible ink cartridges work well on my Canon TS 5050 Printer
Excellent service from Internet Ink, I double clicked by mistake they were on the phone within 5mins to query my order and corrected it is straight away. Excellent service and all at a great price. Thank you.
As usual I received exactly what I ordered very promptly and they work fine. Reliable product and I think one of the best prices on the web for the Epson compatible printer ink I am buying
Easy to order and first class service. Well done.
I received my order of 10 cartridges very quickly. They easily fit my Epson SX218 and the ink quality is good. I don't do much printing, so it will take me a while to get through all 10 cartridges but I will order from Internet-ink again, when it is time.
Always speedy, good value and excellent ink.
Quick service quality inks. What more could you ask for.
I've used this co for the last 2 years or more, very happy with the service, and the quality of the product.
Quick and easy to order, with efficient delivery, we have used compatible ink cartridges from Internet-Ink for years. They are great value and highly recommended.
Internet-Ink is rated 4.80 based on 16,449 reviews