Internet Gift Store Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Chandra Sek
Verified Buyer
"this is just a toy clock does not work"
"They did a great job"
Laura Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and a beautiful beautiful statue! I absolutely love it. I collect wdcc and the prices of Alice are around the 200 mark, I could afford that. I went on the search for an Alice but all the ones you can buy don’t look like her. The closest being one with a different dress, curly hair and a Cheshire Cat mask! Then I found this! Not only was it an Alice that looked like Alice but it included the white rabbit, which was also too expensive from the wdcc collection and it introduced the rabbit hole! Something I could only have in my display if I had 8000 laying around the get the wdcc one. Obviously the wdcc rabbit hole is simply incredible but this was the next best and only option at having the rabbit hole as part of my collection. I began looking around and found it cheapest on this site, saving me 25 pound from that of others. I decided to wait as I have spent to much on Disney this month and then realised it was the last one! So with that I bought the last in stock. I have no regrets, perfectly packaged, perfect condition and quick delivery. It looks beautiful in my collection and is a incredible replica of the wdcc one. As you can tell I am beyond happy with my purchase and cannot thank you enough for bringing an Alice that looks like Alice to me!"
"I tried to make a purchase. Received dispatch notification and a cancellation from Pay pal at the same time. No reason given and then they want me to leave a review about my purchase. Total waste of time."
Janet Williamson
Verified Buyer
"What I received was very good quality and excellent value for money.Love Willow Tree"
"Parcel was not damaged nor gifts, & they are absolutely lovely."
"Simple and easy to make an order and payment, the item arrived within a couple of days and was very well wrapped which was my biggest worry with it being fragile. Very happy"
Scott Brown
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery,very reasonably priced items,highly recommend and would but from you again"
"Was very impressed with the site and how easy it was to order"
Denise Barber
Verified Buyer
"Competitively priced with very quick delivery."
"Gift arrived promptly and we'll packaged and was exactly what I expected."
"Prompt service.Good products."
Fiona Maclean
Verified Buyer
"Delivered the right goods quickly . Grand daughter very happy with lovely Unicorn lamp. Recomend !"
Scott Brown
Verified Buyer
"Delivered quickly and packaged well."
Catherine Mcgoun
Verified Buyer
"good selection of items on the site, at very good prices. Order arrived promptly and in good condition."
Robert Naylor
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the services they gave"
Susan Moss
"Very quick delivery"
"Always quick delivery and everything I buy is lovely"
"Prompt delivery and well packaged"
D Pengelly
Verified Buyer
"Fab bargain and swift delivery !"
Internet Gift Store is rated 4.61 based on 1,212 reviews