Internet Gift Store Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Christopher Tyler
Verified Buyer
"Great internet store,loads of gifts for all the family,i brought an owl mug at a brilliant price and a very quick delivery."
"Secateurs will make an excellent gift. Item well packaged. Fast delivery. Thank you for a perfect transaction"
"I wanted a dressing gown that fits me, it's not easy, I'm 6'3". This one is massive. Far too big for me. It's great. It sheds a lot of black fluff and didn't stand up too well to washing but I don't care."
Simon Pritchard
Verified Buyer
"Goods were of poor quality and broke on first use. I then sent an email enquiring about returns and have yet to receive a response"
Frances Millington
Verified Buyer
"Good service and range is items, quick delivery"
Gillian Latham
Verified Buyer
"Amazing delivery excellent company"
Mrs Janice Thorp
Verified Buyer
"I have messaged you already about the product I had bought had a hole in the side and no one has bothered to reply back to me! Service is shocking!!"
"I have not received my item & only response has been ‘it should be with you’ followed by a request for a review. I would like my item sent ASAP. This was for a present, which is now late."
Kenny McErlain
Verified Buyer
"Fast friendly service. Items were dispatched well packaged and in a timely fashion."
"Item arrived quickly and well packaged."
"Gift has not arrived, assume now it has been lost in transit??"
"Easy to order, product arrived quickly and as described, in excellent condition"
Claire Edge
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic item delivered well within predicted timeframe really good quality"
Chandra Sek
Verified Buyer
"this is just a toy clock does not work"
"They did a great job"
Laura Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and a beautiful beautiful statue! I absolutely love it. I collect wdcc and the prices of Alice are around the 200 mark, I could afford that. I went on the search for an Alice but all the ones you can buy don’t look like her. The closest being one with a different dress, curly hair and a Cheshire Cat mask! Then I found this! Not only was it an Alice that looked like Alice but it included the white rabbit, which was also too expensive from the wdcc collection and it introduced the rabbit hole! Something I could only have in my display if I had 8000 laying around the get the wdcc one. Obviously the wdcc rabbit hole is simply incredible but this was the next best and only option at having the rabbit hole as part of my collection. I began looking around and found it cheapest on this site, saving me 25 pound from that of others. I decided to wait as I have spent to much on Disney this month and then realised it was the last one! So with that I bought the last in stock. I have no regrets, perfectly packaged, perfect condition and quick delivery. It looks beautiful in my collection and is a incredible replica of the wdcc one. As you can tell I am beyond happy with my purchase and cannot thank you enough for bringing an Alice that looks like Alice to me!"
"I tried to make a purchase. Received dispatch notification and a cancellation from Pay pal at the same time. No reason given and then they want me to leave a review about my purchase. Total waste of time."
Janet Williamson
Verified Buyer
"What I received was very good quality and excellent value for money.Love Willow Tree"
"Parcel was not damaged nor gifts, & they are absolutely lovely."
"Simple and easy to make an order and payment, the item arrived within a couple of days and was very well wrapped which was my biggest worry with it being fragile. Very happy"
Internet Gift Store is rated 4.60 based on 1,225 reviews