Internet Gift Store Reviews

mail@internetgiftstore.com

IGSPO BOX 740

Category:
Business & Office

"i order(18.08.18) kids spiderman light. this take 3working days deliverey, but i not recevie until 25.08.18. i send the email i,m not recevie item. they send it back email (29.08.18) check the correct address, my same address i send it back that is right, (still not recevie) they send me email we,re going to send you out anther, should be with you in the next few days. (30.08.18) they not sent item. send the refund. I ORDER, I NEED THE ITEM.NOT 10DAYS BACK REFUND, IF YOU CON,T SEND. WHY TAKE THE ORDER. I NOT GOING TO ORDER ANY MORE,"
"Exactly what I was looking for I love my purchase it’s to hold a crystal ball very pleased πŸ˜„πŸ˜„"
"ordered 23/08/18. Request to review Internet gift store came on 4/09/18 at which time order had still not arrived!!! Not impressed!"
"I ordered two puzzles from Internet gift store, but only received one. Have tried to contact them via both phone and email, but have yet to speak to anyone on the phone or even receive an acknowledgement for my email. I am now asked to review their service! There is none as far as I am aware?"
"Product didn't come within the timescales given. Two emails sent, one phone call made....All of which were ignored. The phone call wasn't picked up and the emails not replied to."
"I ordered a beautiful angel ornament. It was delivered as informed. Very satisfied with overall delivery, packaging and quality. I am so pleased with it , that I am going to order another soon. Thank you."
"Fast delivery son loved lunch box"
"Grandson absolutely delighted with packed lunch box"
"Delivery came as expected. On time, well packed with bubble wrap, in good condition."
"Great internet store,loads of gifts for all the family,i brought an owl mug at a brilliant price and a very quick delivery."
"Secateurs will make an excellent gift. Item well packaged. Fast delivery. Thank you for a perfect transaction"
"I wanted a dressing gown that fits me, it's not easy, I'm 6'3". This one is massive. Far too big for me. It's great. It sheds a lot of black fluff and didn't stand up too well to washing but I don't care."
"Goods were of poor quality and broke on first use. I then sent an email enquiring about returns and have yet to receive a response"
"Good service and range is items, quick delivery"
"Amazing delivery excellent company"
"I have messaged you already about the product I had bought had a hole in the side and no one has bothered to reply back to me! Service is shocking!!"
"I have not received my item & only response has been ‘it should be with you’ followed by a request for a review. I would like my item sent ASAP. This was for a present, which is now late."
"Fast friendly service. Items were dispatched well packaged and in a timely fashion."
"Item arrived quickly and well packaged."
"Gift has not arrived, assume now it has been lost in transit??"
Internet Gift Store is rated 4.59 based on 1,234 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!