International LED’s Reviews

of reviewers recommend International LED’s
Read International LED’s Reviews

sales@internationalleds.co.uk

Tell us how International LED’s made you happy
Great service, great products and great prices!
Easy to order and pay. Good communication. Will definitely order any requirements again!!!
You ask for a review yet I have yet to receive the goods.
Normally sell good lights at good price with fast delivery. Now using Royal mail so took 4 days to arrive rather than next day. Also out of stock for 6 items I ordered. Nobody contacted me to inform me of a month delay in delivery. It was only when I asked for an update that I was informed delivery estimated to be 4 weeks. No guarantee it will be only 4 weeks !
It’s hard to rate you any more as the item that I bought was not I stock. You didn’t tell me this at the time and still took my payment. I was reimbursed later but I had been waiting for the item to arrive and now nobody else has them in stock either .
Extremely helpful as soon as they realised the fittings were not in stock contacted me and reimbursed immediately
Sadly STIlL waiting for order! Only got an update because I chased for one otherwise I don’t think I’d have heard a thing. So one week on and apparently I have to wait another 10 days still....and they didn’t think that was worth telling me?!?!
Item arrived within timescales and works
Efficient buying process, good communication and delivery as expected. Happy!
I’m still waiting for the delivery!
Excellent service as before many thanks!
The item I needed was no longer available, but customer services was able to recommend a replacement at a lower cost. Great service!
Thank you for prompt and efficient service.
Speedy delivery - competitive price - very pleased !
My order was accepted and money taken , very disappointed to receive a email to advise they did not have the item . Other sites appear genuine with their information on the website as to stock availability but not this one . Wish i had read the reviews earlier as this appears to be a common problem . Now trying to get a refund
Quick efficient service. Advised of replacement lamp for discontinued lamp originally ordered.
Once again excellent service thank you guys!
Excellent service
Thought that the web site was easy enough to navigate and find what I needed and from then on really pleased with delivery which actually arrived a day early. Thank you
No issues at all. Easy to order. Arrived quickly despite the current situation. Products as ordered.
International LED’s is rated 4.50 based on 661 reviews