International LED’s Reviews

of reviewers recommend International LED’s
Read International LED’s Reviews

sales@internationalleds.co.uk

Tell us how International LED’s made you happy
Quick and Friendly service, ordering is quick and easy, product arrived as promised. Thank You.
Service prompt, businesslike, prompt and very satisfactory.
Have used International LEDs for quite a few years now. Reliable, competitive prices, good customer service in that you can call them for advice & they refund quickly if they haven't got anything in stock. The only downside is that their website isn't always up to date with stock levels, so a few times I have ordered something only to be contacted to say the item is no longer avaiable/not in stock. To be fair, this has also happened with another company.
Prompt delivery of my order, well packed and exactly as advertised.
Thank you for the LEDs. They arrived in good time and they all work.
In fairness the item which I was aiming for was no longer in current stock, and where I was trying to order three items of this old stock .. there were only two left on the shelf .. so the order was abandoned as a 'nice try' ...... but .....
Fast dispatch, great price. No hassle.
Great service, great products and great prices!
Easy to order and pay. Good communication. Will definitely order any requirements again!!!
You ask for a review yet I have yet to receive the goods.
Normally sell good lights at good price with fast delivery. Now using Royal mail so took 4 days to arrive rather than next day. Also out of stock for 6 items I ordered. Nobody contacted me to inform me of a month delay in delivery. It was only when I asked for an update that I was informed delivery estimated to be 4 weeks. No guarantee it will be only 4 weeks !
It’s hard to rate you any more as the item that I bought was not I stock. You didn’t tell me this at the time and still took my payment. I was reimbursed later but I had been waiting for the item to arrive and now nobody else has them in stock either .
Extremely helpful as soon as they realised the fittings were not in stock contacted me and reimbursed immediately
Sadly STIlL waiting for order! Only got an update because I chased for one otherwise I don’t think I’d have heard a thing. So one week on and apparently I have to wait another 10 days still....and they didn’t think that was worth telling me?!?!
Item arrived within timescales and works
Efficient buying process, good communication and delivery as expected. Happy!
I’m still waiting for the delivery!
Excellent service as before many thanks!
The item I needed was no longer available, but customer services was able to recommend a replacement at a lower cost. Great service!
Thank you for prompt and efficient service.
International LED’s is rated 4.50 based on 668 reviews