International LED’s Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend International LED’s

How would you rate International LED’s ?

KATE BURROWS
Verified Buyer
"Never got them. Ordered them online to be told they were out of stock. I always assumed if an online order was accepted it would be delivered so will not use your."
Dear Kate,
Thank you very much for your feedback. Unfortunately at times when an item is discontinued we are not always immediately notified by our suppliers which in turn of causes upset for our customers when they order, For this I am very sorry. Our customers are always our main priority and as a gesture of good will I would like to offer you a 10% discount code if you wish to come back to out site at any time, I will have this emailed to you.
Matthew King
ANDY SCOTT
Verified Buyer
"Good products that arrive when expected and work first time. Thank you"
Your Five Star Review is very much appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you back to use your 10% discount code, feel free to share this code with your friends and family.
MALCOLM LOCK
Verified Buyer
"Quick response. Order exactly as requested!"
Dear Malcolm,
Thank you for finding the time to leave your feedback.
IAN AINSLIE
Verified Buyer
"Took the time to look for a replacement for a discontinued fitting, packaging of delivered light fittings excellent."
Dear Ian
DAVID BEAL
Verified Buyer
"Undercabinet LED lighting strips First I would like to say how impressed I was with promptness and safe delivery of my LED lamps. Secondly, the quality of the product is excellent and their performance far exceeds my expectations. If I need further LED lighting in the future I will not hesitate to use International LED's as my supplier."
"Good relationship with Customer Service Staff; Lamps delivered on time and well packaged."
YOUSIF AL-BAZZ
Verified Buyer
"I made an order more than 10 days ago, and I have to phoned them 3 times and still I have not received my LED."
"After accepting an order, the next day I was informed it was out of stock for 8 weeks. An alternative was offered (which I did not want) and the order was quickly cancelled when I asked. So, disappointed with inaccurate marketing in the first place - with potential interpretation of 'sharp practice'- but happy with customer service dealing with the issue"
GRAEME HALL
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use and good service."
"All good. I'm returning customer and would recommend"
DAVID BRETHERICK
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with led 5000 batten fittings so easy to fit. Have put under shelving shining onto tables. Excellent light given off. Do not need any ceiling lights on when using these led lights."
ANGUS RUSSELL
Verified Buyer
"This item was for a light outside our local village hall.it was vital to replace the bulb as soon as possible, international leads sent the bulb up to Scotland in record time. The price was excellent too. Many thanks Angus Russell."
JOHN SANDERSON
Verified Buyer
"Great style, quality and first class customer service."
Barbara New
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service fast and efficient. Thankyou"
MR A MICKLETHWAITE
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient service. Good product (LED batten). Works a treat!"
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your positive review it is very much appreciated.
Matthew King
www.internationalleds.co.uk
"Excellent customer service, professional advice for choosing the right replacement for my discontinued bulbs. Flawless international delivery"
Dear Customer
BRIAN BOXALL
Verified Buyer
"still waiting for my order"
Dear Brian,
Thank you for your feedback, I apologise that on this occasion it did not go how either of us would have liked.
If you wish to come back to us in the future we would like to issue you a 10% discount code.
International LEDs
MICHAEL SINCLAIR
"Hassle free ordering"
Dear Michael
Philip Macdonald
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and great item."
Dear Philip
TONY LEONARD
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful with telephone enquiry. Speedy delivery and safely packaged bulbs."
Dear Tony