International LED’s Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend International LED’s

How would you rate International LED’s ?

"Overall pleased with the service. There was a slight delay as one item was out of stock, and although I was not aware of this when I placed the order, I received an email the following day advising of the delayed delivery date. The items arrived as advised 3 working days later."
"Still waiting for it."
"Excellent service from start to finish."
"Very good customer service"
Dear Keith,
Thank you for finding the time to leave your comments.
I am glad you were satisfied with the service provided.
If there is anything we can do to help you in the future please dont hesitate to contact us.

Matt King
"Slightly disappointed as lamps showed in stock, however the day after ordering I was emailed and told they were not in stock therefore if you are going to order anything and need it in a hurry I suggest you ring and place the order the phone. Other than that very happy with the product."
"Never got them. Ordered them online to be told they were out of stock. I always assumed if an online order was accepted it would be delivered so will not use your."
Dear Kate,
Thank you very much for your feedback. Unfortunately at times when an item is discontinued we are not always immediately notified by our suppliers which in turn of causes upset for our customers when they order, For this I am very sorry. Our customers are always our main priority and as a gesture of good will I would like to offer you a 10% discount code if you wish to come back to out site at any time, I will have this emailed to you.
Matthew King
"Good products that arrive when expected and work first time. Thank you"
Your Five Star Review is very much appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you back to use your 10% discount code, feel free to share this code with your friends and family.
www.internationalleds.co.uk
"Quick response. Order exactly as requested!"
Dear Malcolm,
Thank you for finding the time to leave your feedback.
www.internationalleds.co.uk
"Took the time to look for a replacement for a discontinued fitting, packaging of delivered light fittings excellent."
Dear Ian
www.internationalleds.co.uk
"Undercabinet LED lighting strips First I would like to say how impressed I was with promptness and safe delivery of my LED lamps. Secondly, the quality of the product is excellent and their performance far exceeds my expectations. If I need further LED lighting in the future I will not hesitate to use International LED's as my supplier."
"Good relationship with Customer Service Staff; Lamps delivered on time and well packaged."
"I made an order more than 10 days ago, and I have to phoned them 3 times and still I have not received my LED."
"After accepting an order, the next day I was informed it was out of stock for 8 weeks. An alternative was offered (which I did not want) and the order was quickly cancelled when I asked. So, disappointed with inaccurate marketing in the first place - with potential interpretation of 'sharp practice'- but happy with customer service dealing with the issue"
"Easy to use and good service."
"All good. I'm returning customer and would recommend"
"Very happy with led 5000 batten fittings so easy to fit. Have put under shelving shining onto tables. Excellent light given off. Do not need any ceiling lights on when using these led lights."
www.internationalleds.co.uk
"This item was for a light outside our local village hall.it was vital to replace the bulb as soon as possible, international leads sent the bulb up to Scotland in record time. The price was excellent too. Many thanks Angus Russell."
Dear Angus,
Thank you very much for finding the time to leave your comments, It is the time that our customers take to leave there feedback that allows us to be proud of our achievements and improve wherever possible.
Thank you again.
International LEDs.
"Great style, quality and first class customer service."
www.internationalleds.co.uk
"Very happy with the service fast and efficient. Thankyou"
www.internationalleds.co.uk
"Fast efficient service. Good product (LED batten). Works a treat!"
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your positive review it is very much appreciated.
Matthew King