International LED’s Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend International LED’s

How would you rate International LED’s ?

"prompt delivery after stock delay, good product"
"as expected"
"Ordered 2 beside lamps with USB ports and they are great...."
"International LED delivered our 100watt LED corn light within the promised time frame. The lamp was well packaged so unlikely to be damaged in transit. This lamp is to replace a high pressure sodium lamp in a sports hall. It has not been installed yet."
"Good value and fast delivery"
"Item I required showing as in stock but when ordered and payment made I received email saying not in stock."
"Prompt delivery. Bright leds (a bit warmer light colour than hoped for). Hoping these have a longer life than my last purchase of Lohas bulbs."
"Very good product!"
"Cannot comment as I am still awaiting delivery of my order If can comment on where my order is I would appreciate it"
Hello Mr Austin, apologies for the delay with your order. We have despatched the order today and have emailed you the tracking details. Any problems please do not hesitate to contact us.
"Looking for 20£ postage and original posa charge 1 only because I can't go lower ..... refund now"
"Overall pleased with the service. There was a slight delay as one item was out of stock, and although I was not aware of this when I placed the order, I received an email the following day advising of the delayed delivery date. The items arrived as advised 3 working days later."
"Still waiting for it."
"Excellent service from start to finish."
"Very good customer service"
Dear Keith,
Thank you for finding the time to leave your comments.
I am glad you were satisfied with the service provided.
If there is anything we can do to help you in the future please dont hesitate to contact us.

Matt King
"Slightly disappointed as lamps showed in stock, however the day after ordering I was emailed and told they were not in stock therefore if you are going to order anything and need it in a hurry I suggest you ring and place the order the phone. Other than that very happy with the product."
"Never got them. Ordered them online to be told they were out of stock. I always assumed if an online order was accepted it would be delivered so will not use your."
Dear Kate,
Thank you very much for your feedback. Unfortunately at times when an item is discontinued we are not always immediately notified by our suppliers which in turn of causes upset for our customers when they order, For this I am very sorry. Our customers are always our main priority and as a gesture of good will I would like to offer you a 10% discount code if you wish to come back to out site at any time, I will have this emailed to you.
Matthew King
"Good products that arrive when expected and work first time. Thank you"
Your Five Star Review is very much appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you back to use your 10% discount code, feel free to share this code with your friends and family.
www.internationalleds.co.uk
"Quick response. Order exactly as requested!"
Dear Malcolm,
Thank you for finding the time to leave your feedback.
www.internationalleds.co.uk
"Took the time to look for a replacement for a discontinued fitting, packaging of delivered light fittings excellent."
Dear Ian
www.internationalleds.co.uk
"Undercabinet LED lighting strips First I would like to say how impressed I was with promptness and safe delivery of my LED lamps. Secondly, the quality of the product is excellent and their performance far exceeds my expectations. If I need further LED lighting in the future I will not hesitate to use International LED's as my supplier."
International LED’s is rated 4.51 based on 566 reviews