International Lamps Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read International Lamps  Reviews
Easy to find your product, fair pricing, good communication and fast delivery.
At this time it is impossible to go to the shops I usually use so I was very grateful for the quick receipt of the lightbulbs I’d ordered. It was quite hard to see if I was ordering the correct fridge light - which turned out I had got wrong - completely my fault ! You so kindly had sent two of those - the first one I buckled trying to get in ! So hard to see what you are doing ! And when I put the second one in no light came on ! I think it maybe just a bit shorter than the original one. Trying to do this (I am 73) I haven’t done very well ! None of this of course is anything to do with your company - just thought I’d tell you the saga ! I will have to wait for when the shops are back to normal ( ! ) and take the original bulb with me.
The product was delivered as advised, and they came in a more than adequate packaging. Excellent value for money and I would certainly recommend the service to anyone.
I found the staff very helpful in identifying alternative led bulbs when the ones I originally ordered were no longer available. Nothing was too much trouble for them even though it was only a small order.
Very helpful on the phone and rang through when stock arrived. Delivery was prompt and the lamps seem in good order. The courier - Fedex - gave mixed delivery messages, saying we were out when the driver called, then an hour later the driver turned up having not attempted a delivery before !
Polite, helpful staff, who guided me around their website.
Delivered quickly and the parcel was intact and the bulbs were not damaged
Quick and efficient,I would recommend,thank you.
Part arrived. Fixed my fixture. Yay!
The best on line store in this discipline
Efficient, reliable and professional.
fast efficient service
Never bought from these guys before- couldn’t find the bulbs anywhere in stores or online but these had exactly what i needed great service definitely be ordering from them again
International Lamps are wonderful - they have everything I need, with the flexibility of delivery or collection. They're so good I recommended them to my family!
An excellent service, product exactly as requested, promptly delivered in secure protective packaging with other product literature enclosed. Clear and precise invoice information was sent by e-mail. I cannot imagine how the performance could be improved and will ensure that any future orders will be channeled to International Lamps. Thank you very much.
Good stocks!....competitive prices!....good delivery service!
Really great service I’m really pleased
Great price, much lower than Amazon or B&Q for exactly the same item. Good quality product and fast shipping.
Good value for money and prompt delivery
Excellent service with quick delivery and impressive communication.
International Lamps is rated 4.68 based on 508 reviews