International Lamps Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read International Lamps  Reviews
The lamps I wanted were advertised with free postage and my online order was accepted and payment taken when I placed it. Then I was contacted by International Lamps and asked to either pay a significant additional carriage charge or cancel the order. I chose the latter, continued shopping online and found the same lamps from a different supplier at virtually the same price, but with a carriage charge tat was a fraction of what International Lamps wanted to charge.
Hi Peter,
It is unfortunate that we had to ask for additional carriage. Your item was over 600mm and so unable to be despatched by Royal Mail. This along with your Scottish Highlands post code meant your order incurred extra cost from Fedex. As you check out there is a statement on the page advising our customers of this possible extra cost.
Poor customer service I ordered in stock lines on Sunday 12th Jan. IL took the money from the order on Monday 13th Jan On Thursday I enquired when the goods will arrive (they charged carriage) They said it was normal to take the money before the order was processed In the event the goods arrived on Monday 20th Jan By comparison I ordered from another company on Sunday 19th Jan. The goods arrived on Tuesday 21st Jan and they didn't charge carriage on top!
Hi Colin,
Sorry to hear you were disapponted with your order. We had a look at the order you placed and the item is listed on our website as having a delivery time of 5-7 days. Taking this into account your order was delivered within the appropriate time frame.
Was very disappointed with the level of service I received. I placed my order on Sunday and it was not dispatched until the following Friday! It then took a further 3 days to be delivered all in all taking 8 days which is completely unacceptable. I will not be purchasing from your website again.
Hi Daren,
Sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the delivery time of your product BUT when you ordered the item it was showing as a Pre Order item with a delivery time of 4-5 days. If you then take into account the 2-3 working day delivery service, we had delivered it on time.
Received wrong item , agreed to replace straight away but then had e mail to say not in stock for 5 days ,
Hi Ray,
Apologies again for our mistake in sending you the incorrect item. I am sure you are aware that the item is listed on our website as a 5 day delivery time and this is because we bring them in to order. The correct item will be despatched to you as soon as we receive it in from the manufacturer.
Ordered lamps and opted for next day delivery at extra cost because I needed them urgently. Received an email saying Pre-order and although payed for next day, would not receive them until THREE days later. Very disappointed. canceled order. Best to telephone and confirm delivery to be sure.
Hi, the item was marked as Pre Order along with the due date several days before the order was placed. The order would have been sent on a Next Day Service once the goods were back in stock. Please read all the information given by any website carefully to avoid disappontment with future orders.
Rather surprised I am being asked to write a review before I have received my purchase. Not impressed as I was not told when i was going to get the tube until I asked. Was then told it was going to be more than two weeks after I had ordered it. Thought it was coming from their stock !
Hi Martin,
Apologies for the review request being sent before you have received your order. It is an automated service that sends the message after 10 days of us receiving your order. I have looked at the cause of the delay and the item you have ordered was marked as a PRE ORDER item with a marked due date of the 15th March. Once we have received our new stock your order will be shipped to you.
The product I bought wasn't well represented on the site so when I received it, it was not what I was expecting.
Hi Mr Parkes,
Sorry to see you were disappointed with your purchase. Our site does give a full description of the item, a picture and what you require to link with other fittings as well as what is included in the box. If you can advise what other information we can advise for future customers then please let us know.

Best Regards
Sales Team
Disappointed with long delay in spotlights arriving...left us in the dark literally .......
Dear Mr Iqbal,
Apologies for the time you had to wait for your order. For items we order in we have to rely on the manufacturer delivering to us on time. It seems this was where we encountered a problem. We will be emailing you a discount code for 10% off your next order should you choose to purchase from us again.
The replacement lamp took a while to come, was v expensive, and I had the modify the terminals to get it to work so it was probably not quite the right one
Dear Sir, sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your purchase. Due to the non standard length of the item you purchased, the product tends to be higher in price. Also, it is only manufactured by one company and so have no competition in the market place. To ensure your lamp works correctly please make sure the holders in the fitting are clean so they can make good electrical contact.
Didn’t deliver on time, I rang up for update, system was being being updated for end of day, was told he would phone back within half hour, he didn’t, regardless of Easter breaks lights didn’t arrive until near end of following week. I expected better service from a long established company! Would I use again? No, I would look elsewhere for my next £500 purchase.
Dear Mr James,
I am sorry you were disappointed with the delivery service you received. I have looked into the timing of when we received your order to when it was delivered and according to the records we received your order on the morning of Wednesday 28th March and it was delivered to you on Wednesday 4th April. We do state our standard delivery time is 2-3 working days. Taking into account Good Friday and the Bank holiday Monday, we were withtin the 3 working days target.
I haven't got the lights yet
still haven't received them yet?
Still no not received my order
International Lamps is rated 4.68 based on 501 reviews