International Lamps Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read International Lamps  Reviews
I wanted a specific fitting that IL had, was pleased with delivery, am glad to see the range of lights
Good catalogue, good service, fair price.
First class service . Highly recommended
Great value, good customer service, delivered in a few days.
Although, due to a problem with the supplier, my purchase wasn't a 100% successful I cannot fault their customer service. A replacement for a faulty product was dispatched immediately, however when this too was found to be incorrect, after contacting the company I was refunded that same day. This certainly hasn't put me off ordering other products from them.
Poor customer service I ordered in stock lines on Sunday 12th Jan. IL took the money from the order on Monday 13th Jan On Thursday I enquired when the goods will arrive (they charged carriage) They said it was normal to take the money before the order was processed In the event the goods arrived on Monday 20th Jan By comparison I ordered from another company on Sunday 19th Jan. The goods arrived on Tuesday 21st Jan and they didn't charge carriage on top!
Hi Colin,
Sorry to hear you were disapponted with your order. We had a look at the order you placed and the item is listed on our website as having a delivery time of 5-7 days. Taking this into account your order was delivered within the appropriate time frame.
The only supplier to provide me with the size of tube i required. They were deliverd promply in very secure and robust package at a very reasonable price. So if i ever require another similar fitting in the future ,this is where i will go.penalty kick.
Great to deal with.
Quick delivery and well packaged fragile items, very happy with from start to finish
They provided a replacement tubular light for the kitchen. Absolutely perfect, even fitted into the original clips for a different make.
goods as ordered arrived very promptly
Nice quick service
Wish I had spoken to International lamps first as would have got the right information first time round. Was looking for a special bulb. Found it on website. Quick delivery and good after care service. Will ring them about any query next time. Very helpful. The
Goods arrived safely & were as ordered
Product was marked as 'in stock' on the website and order confirmation email said that the order was being processed. So it was a bit of a surprise when I received an email saying that the company did not have live stock management and the product was on back order with your stock replacement 3 weeks off (w/c 20 Jan 2020). As I wasn't in a hurry this time, I opted to wait but surely the company can sort this out (even if it is just removing the "in stock" bit).
Hi Duncan,
Apologies for the delay with your order. As soon as we were aware that the item was no longer in stock then the website was changed to reflect that along with an indication of when the new stock is due to us.
I ordered 2 bulbs for use in a fibre optic lamp. Although one failed after about 2 weeks the company replaced the faulty one without any quibble. I consider this just an unfortunate incident and have subsequently placed a further order with the company. The bulbs came extremely well packaged and could not be more secure. Would recommend to family and friends.
Brilliant service
the product is just what i needed, of good quality & they delivered on time,
Excellent service, product and packaging
Excellent service well done