International Lamps Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read International Lamps  Reviews
First "go to" place in future for my purchases
I had an old downlight that I needed to replace. I didn’t have a model name or number and was lost as to finding a replacement. I took a photo and contacted the company via e-mail. Within 24hrs, one of their sales team had replied back with photo’s of replacement options. Within 48hrs of purchasing these lights all was looking back to normal in my kitchen! Thanks
I ordered the bulb for a neighbour. These bulbs are not sold in many places so was pleased to find one on line at your company. Service was great, easy to place order and delivery was very quick, thank you.
my first order with international lamps was dispatched in full same day, and received the next day. what more could be asked for!
Helpful advice and prompt delivery - good service.
Had exactly what I needed , quick delivery
First Class service, delivery made on time.
Thanks. Let me know there was a delay to my order, then dispatched once my item was back in stock. My new ballast came quickly and very well packaged. Can't fault the service received - will use again in the future.
Been trying to source ES Fireglow lamps unsuccessfully for ages until I found International Lamps. Ordered and delivered two days later and my electric fire looks like a fire again, just goes to show what the correct bulbs can do.
ordered special bulbs online ... they arrived through post in a couple od days and were exactly what was needed... price and service v.good
Great price for replacement under counter fluorescent strip bulbs. Impressive overnight delivery too.
Very good communication and service.
I was looking for ballast units for outside lights in my garden and they come up with the goods
Great product, great service
Arrived on time, exactly what I wanted
Ordered light from Intenrnational lamps great price and arrived on day promised will use this firm again
web site easy to use/find items good prices, very good delivery and well packed, recommended.
They were really helpful, gave advice about the required equipment and switch gear components required for my SOX lamp and everything arrived super fast and neatly packed.
excellent
I wanted a specific fitting that IL had, was pleased with delivery, am glad to see the range of lights
International Lamps is rated 4.68 based on 503 reviews