International Lamps Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Ordered lamps I couldn’t find anywhere else, arrived very quickly & exactly as expected. Good price & would definitely recommend to others!"
"1st class service great products.Thanks"
"Very happy with the service and items received. I needed 3 pin bulbs which are a nightmare to get hold of and very expensive. Finally I found this website where the bulbs were a reasonable price. I was very happy when they arrived, they were a lovely clear colour and so much brighter than the previous bulbs we had. Will definitely be purchasing from them again :)"
"The lamps I ordered were not in stock and I was offered a superior alternative at no additional cost to me. I was kept informed of progress of my order during the whole process. I would recommend this company and I will buy from them again."
"Selling items they don’t even have in stock. One star for getting my money back after waiting for three weeks without any communication from their side."
Hi Mr Helmerking, I am sorry to hear you have had a poor experience when ordering with us. When the order was placed on the 10th December we emailed you back on the 11th advising that we were awaiting stock and that we had been advised by the manufacturer it would be about 7 days. Unfortunately we were let down by the manufacturer and once we had come back from our Christmas break emailed you on the 2nd January advising delivery had been put back to March. On the 4th you replied asking for a refund and we replied that day confirming the cancellation and refund. A combination of being let down by the manufacturer and the holiday period did result in a less than satisfactory ordering experience and I hope you are able to accept our apologies.
"Found this company when looking for some hard to find bulbs, Great selection of products at some unbeatable prices, will be back again. Thanks"
"One of the item ordered was incomplete 🤔 but after one phone call it was replaced without any fuss or hassle. First class service from a very good company. Will certainly use this company again. 😃"
"Very good service"
"Very good service at a sensible price."
"It will be several months before I actually use this device. However, assuming it works as it should, it will be a very useful piece of kit. We spend three months of the year abroad and this will enable us to charge our phones and tablets without having to plug a British plug into an adaptor, while at the same time we can use the adaptor to take one of our other three pin devices."
"A fast and extremely efficient company to deal with.Well worthy of 5stars. Would certainly recommend."
"A very good fast efficient service. The package was somewhat over packed, but ensured that the item arrived safely without damage."
"The lamps I ordered were delivered in a few days, well packed and just as I had requested."
"Long wait for items that web site said in stock"
"Was able to find some difficult to find bulbs at a really good price. Delivery was in point. Thank you, will definitely use again."
"Ordered a bulb for my kitchen. Received and installed it however it didn’t work. Emailed customer services with a picture and requesting a replacement. Received reply the same day advising me that based on the picture it was probably not the bulb at all and a fault with the starter. Replaced part and now works! Very knowledgeable and prompt response."
"Excellent service, delivery time was quicker than expected. Well packaged and exactly what I needed at a great price. I can definitely recommend the company. Stored in my 'online purches' for any further purchase."
"Product arrived, as described, and quickly."
"Not great so far sadly. Still waiting for goods to arrive and had to call you last week as had no idea if it had been despatched or not as had no communication. Appreciate the Xmas period would have delayed things a little but just keep us customers informed?"
Hi Nicola,
On the 2nd of January we sent you an email regarding the delivery address on the order. There is a mixture of 2 address given on your order and we are waiting for you to advise us which line of the address is correct. If you have not seen our email it might be in your junk folder. Please respond as soon as possible to avoid further delay and we hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regards
Andy
"Well packaged. Worked perfectly"
International Lamps is rated 4.65 based on 231 reviews