International Lamps Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Robert Young
Verified Buyer
"The product i wanted was clearly shown,ordering was easy,the items,2 bulbs for an old slide projector were delivered on time and well packed,good service all round."
Gary Moorey
Verified Buyer
"I have dealt with International lamps for over 20 years and always had a great customer shopping experience."
"International Lamps supplied exactly what I needed within 2 or 3 days."
"Used international lamps several times now to purchase various lamps and they are very professional with a quick delivery time"
Stephen King
Verified Buyer
"Rang to confirm details and the staff were pleasant and very helpful. Went ahead and ordered on line, goods arrived on time and well packaged. Great service."
"Great products, great prices & fast delivery - what's not to like?!"
"Fast efficient service everything packaged really well. Would use this service again."
Allan Leighton
Verified Buyer
"Took a bit longer to be delivered good after sale service would use again"
Linda Cawthorne
Verified Buyer
"The bulbs arrived on the day expected, was so pleased with them we ordered two more of a different size.highly recommend."
Sherry Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Great service, always keeping me updated on my order and speedy delivery."
DREW JOHNSTON
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and suited exactly what I wanted."
Malcolm Reid
Verified Buyer
"Perfect service and quick delivery. Excellent price and kept me up to date with delivery date."
"Scope of supply, ease of use of the web site and effective delivery....Brilliant."
Mark Harriman
"Very fast service"
"Web site quite easy to use. Product identified using search. Good value for money. Quick dispatch and all arrived in good order."
"Fast service"
Trevor Mayhew
Verified Buyer
"My bulbs are yet to arrive"
Hi Trevor,
Back on the 23rd of April we did send you an email explaining that the manufacturer has delayed shipment and that stock will now be arriving at the end of May. This is something that is out of our control but we are keeping all our customers who have this item on order with us up to date with any changes to this situation. Please bear with us and we will despatch your order as soon as possible.
MORRIS ABRAHAMS
Verified Buyer
"EXCELLENT SERVICE TELEPHONE ENQUIRIES DEALT WITH VERY POLITELY AND ORDERED ITEMS DELIVERED PROMPTLY MANY THANKS."
"Good prompt service"
"I bought a cooker Hood Bulb from them and on switching on at the second attempt it would not work.The Filament was completely disintegrated. I contacted International Lamps and they immediately sent me a replacement with no fuss.I would deal with them again.Good service."
International Lamps is rated 4.54 based on 54 reviews