International Lamps Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Have used International Lamps for several years now and the products are always good, customer service is brilliant. I still have LED bulbs from about 5 years ago which are still fine. Never have to wait to get through to the company & they will send out a replacement light if there is a problem with one. Have also called them for advice and they were very helpful. Lights are sent out quickly and very well packaged with lots of recycled paper (no plastic). Their website may not be as flashy as others but it works well and you can search using various filters. Their prices are competitive."
"Very helpful, an easy, speedy transaction."
"Great stuff! You made my life much easier!"
"I needed a replacement fluorescent tube for a bathroom clinic and was having a real problem finding one - it’s all LED these days and I understand why BUT I only needed a replacement Finally, I discovered that a International Lamps had exactly what I wanted so I ordered four to cover me for the future. Tubes were spot on at a realistic price and delivery was very prompt."
"Very good service"
"International Lamps is a good description of what somebody looking for a wide variation of hard to find light bulbs would drop on. It narrows a wide range of ideas about a multitude of interconnected electrical devices down to simply light sources. Yours mr Jonah Morrell......."
"The lights are as good as they are advertised. Customer service is fast and helpful. A 1.5m light arrived broken, but they sent a new one immediately."
"Its when you have a problem that you can judge the performance of the company. I ordered LED cool light and received LED Daylight. Spoke to Andy on the phone, nice apology and within two hours I received the label to return the goods, post paid. First thing next morning the correct item was delivered first class. How is that for service!"
"Great service ,fast delivery"
"Very prompt delivery, though not, perhaps, the cheapest supplier."
"No previous experience of International Lamps but the bulb I ordered was correct and arrived in a reasonable time. Very happy with the experience."
"Brilliant service fast delivery. Items packed very securely with shredded paper and not polystyrene. Definitely recommend this Company."
"Great service."
"It's easy to order from International Lamps and arrived in a few days."
"Good availability of hard to find bulbs. Good comms. Very well wrapped."
"Efficient service"
"Bulb does not work."
Hi James,
Sorry to hear you have had a problem with the Kosnic lamp you ordered. Sometimes there are compatibility issues between low voltage LED lamps and the transformers that run the lamps. Can you please contact us with the information from the transformer you are currently using and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
"Received wrong item , agreed to replace straight away but then had e mail to say not in stock for 5 days ,"
Hi Ray,
Apologies again for our mistake in sending you the incorrect item. I am sure you are aware that the item is listed on our website as a 5 day delivery time and this is because we bring them in to order. The correct item will be despatched to you as soon as we receive it in from the manufacturer.
"Really helpful - thanks very much !"
"Amazing quality bulbs. Planning on ordering more bulbs again."
International Lamps is rated 4.67 based on 372 reviews