International Lamps Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Peter Moss
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery in a well wrapped package"
Brian Willett
Verified Buyer
"Good product. Good price. Well packed and prompt delivery."
"Prompt delivery, well packaged"
Richard Raynor
Verified Buyer
"Phoned at 5 past 5 to find all sales people had left for the day, call was picked up by a Director who within a few seconds pinpointed what I needed and directed me to the relevant page on the website. Put item on order next morning, lamp delivered the next day. First class."
Mohammed Akhtar
Verified Buyer
"Well packaged. Good price and quick delivery."
David Barnett
Verified Buyer
"I called in to order some tube lamps and received good advice and they were delivered promptly. A first class service."
"These lamps look like the right product (Osram, made in Russia) and the price was reasonable. Because I ordered them as spares, I have not installed them yet and I cannot say at this stage if they work (I suppose they will) and how long they last."
DEREK MORGAN
Verified Buyer
"FAST EFFICIENT AND GOOD PRICE"
"As usual, prompt delivery, good communications & good value."
Simon Devine
Verified Buyer
"From my vague description of the ancient required lamp, they were able to recommend the correct replacement. Well done guys. Great service."
Doreen Ogden
Verified Buyer
"Bargain prices and quickly dispatched. Excellent service."
William Lavelle
Verified Buyer
"The package arrived broken and the lamp was in 2 parts"
Bernard Usher
Verified Buyer
"GOOD PRODUCT ,FAST DELIVERY,GOOD PRICE."
F DILORENZO
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and well packaged"
"I just plugged it in and it worked what else to say and the fridge was light up."
"Very clear web site instructions.Easily ordered and delivery prompt.only problem I wasn't in when delivered and because no delivery slot given I had to go and collect from depot,but sometimes you can't always know when something is going to be delivered.Easy to install and look lovely"
Alan McMillan
Verified Buyer
"Straight forward transaction. Perfect service thank you."
"Very straightforward and product arrived within 2 days"
"Excellent service and delivery as promised"
"bought frige bulbs, couldnt find 10 watt in the shops so pleased someone on line had them. came quicly and now i can see in the fridge."
International Lamps is rated 4.60 based on 84 reviews