International Lamps Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,147 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read International Lamps  Reviews
Managed to track down what I wanted with this company and found the service very good. I know where to go next time I need something.
Posted 1 hour ago
good inventory, good choices, best prices and delivery charge.
Great service
Good service and product
Excellent service highly recommended
Great product & delivered promptly.
Good product and prompt delivery
Lamps arrived on time, bought before so I know what I want. No trouble getting it.
Fast delivery, good price on ballast for fluorescent lighting , identical replacement so easy fix, thanks , would use again.
Personal service, fair prices and lots of glass arrived well packed and undamaged.
The bulb works just fine.
Great solar lights. Got two to light my shed and am very pleased. bright enough to light all corners.
For some years now, IL have been my go-to choice for lamps... they carry the stock I need, their prices are consistently good value and I know that if they can only deliver, say, 50% of my order immediately, they are absolutely reliable at getting the balance to me in a matter of a couple of days!
Absolutely excellent they have the lights available that you need and also the supply and extremely great service the quality of the merchandise is first class and also some bulbs that you buy especially for boats they do give an average of how many hours but they will work in their lifetime and that is normally well over 1000 hours so it comes down to the same you only get what you pay for and these bulbs I got my boat are exceptional and 100% all the best keep the great work and the merchandise good as it is AJ
Very good customer service My order was placed easily online and comms advised that I would need to wait for delivery due to some items on order. Once all the stock was available the Order was to be delivered by Royal Mail but they didn’t leave a card ( even though I had been in all day and no one knocked ) I didn’t discover this until two weeks later on checking tracking , so my order ended up going back to warehouse Andy was very helpful and replied quickly when I advised of the issue . A few days after the order arrived back at warehouse , it was despatched using FedEx and arrived promptly . Thanks again for such great customer service!
Exceptional service. I made a mistake with my order but they ironed it out and sent my item to me without charge.
Highly recommend, first class service and excellent advice given.
Excellent service. Tube arrived very quickly. Very well packed.
Great company to deal with
Very good service, wish to do more purchase through them.
International Lamps is rated 4.63 based on 1,147 reviews