International Lamps Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Email, Live Chat
"Fab quality goods and really prompt delivery! Would certainly recommend."
"Items ordered received in time span expected, very well packaged."
"very nice, very quick"
"Customer Service excellent."
"Received lamps and all ok and happy with them, the only thing was I did put on the order was ( I wanted them to be left behind the chair by front door) but this was not on the Label, I had to collect from the sorting office the next day. It was lovely speaking to John Marks after so many years."
"Great service"
"It took 12 days delivery seems too long but it delivered peoperly at last."
Hi Andie and Sylvia,
Sorry to hear you had problems with your delivery. We looked into your order and we could see that it was received by us on the 18th October and despatched the same day by Royal Mail. According to Royal Mail it was delivered on the 22nd October. Not including the weekend, we did deliver in 3 working days. If you have any questions about this delivery then please contact us.
"Very prompt service"
"No messing, they were out of stock with the lamps I ordered they offered me another of equivalent speck which I accepted they arrived two days later and works well, I recommend International Lamps."
"parts arrived well packaged and kept informed of delivery times."
"Fast delivery, securely packed and quality bulbs. I would recommend this company."
"Helpful customer service. Good prices. Delivery within 48hrs. Far better web site than some competitors. Definitely will use again. Alan, Radar (Fire Safety)"
"Speedy and efficient service. good web site and great price."
"have used these often and always a great service and quick delivery. Very pleased"
"Everything went perfectly."
"Disappointed with long delay in spotlights arriving...left us in the dark literally ......."
Dear Mr Iqbal,
Apologies for the time you had to wait for your order. For items we order in we have to rely on the manufacturer delivering to us on time. It seems this was where we encountered a problem. We will be emailing you a discount code for 10% off your next order should you choose to purchase from us again.
"Excellent service. Speedy turnaround of order. Will definitely use this company again."
"It was my first attempt ordering via internet for my bathroom cabinet lighting tubes (which was discontinued despite installing 5 years ago and costing upwards of £450 and......wait for it still on sale). I contacted Mark by phone whom was pleasant and I emailed him specific to the return policy which gave me peace of mind in ordering (did so on Monday and received Wednesday), and because the length was particularly specialised, I managed to jiggle it to fit (despite it being a fraction too long). Be warned about Velocity mirror cabinets."
"Fast delivery"
"Excellent service, item very well packaged."
International Lamps is rated 4.69 based on 163 reviews