International Lamps Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend International Lamps
"Speed of delivery and quality of product has been more than satisfying. Thank you."
"Excellent service - fast delivery and unbeatable communication . Thoroughly recommend ."
"arrived as promised, I can't find the inter connection block to link them together either on line or in the catalogue that came with the order."
Hi Dave,
Sorry to hear you are unhappy with your purchase. Please be advised that the item you bought is not designed to be linked to other fittings nor do we advertise it as such. If you wish to return the item in a resaleable condition we will be happy to refund you the cost of the item.
"Good communication, wide range, OK pricing."
"very good service, will use again"
"Excellent speedy service"
"1st class service and well wrapped. Thank you"
"After moving into a new house, I had no idea what bulbs I needed for the bathroom mirror. I sent a picture to these guys and they were fab! Very quick response, fast delivery, well wrapped and protected, and the bulbs are a perfect fit! Think I'll get most of my bulbs from here in future!"
"Excellent service"
"Lamp received OK and working fine. Full marks for using shredded paper for packing. I now avoid ordering from companies that used acres of plastic bubble wrap."
"Received item on time. Quality seems ok. Thank you"
"Very helpful and friendly service."
"The fluorescent tubes I ordered were well priced, well packaged and delivered quickly. Totally satisfied."
"Easy to find suitable product and easy to order."
"Excellent product, Great value , very efficient service,delivered quickly"
"thank you for my delivery very pleased"
"The service from International Lamps is always excellent. Considerate customer care, quick delivery and trouble free billing."
"Good customer service. Excellent products."
"a good replacement for former "maplins", very satisfied, and quick delivery."
"excellent service prompt delivery and well packaged!"
International Lamps is rated 4.65 based on 124 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!