International Lamps Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read International Lamps  Reviews
The LED bulbs I ordered were not in stock, so I had to pre-order.
It took a few weeks to get these through the docks, but I did not mind the delay, and there were regular updates, so all OK in. Im have them now and all ios well.
Many Thanks.
Very good service-items arrived on time and well packaged. I will be using again- a very professional company. Many thanks
I needed some hoelock bulbs for my near 25 year old garden lights on searching the internet found international lamps had them, very reasonable price order on line arrive within 4days excellent service when I require bulbs especially when rare will definitely contact or visit international lamps first
probably not International Lamps issue but the bulb is just 1mm too big and does not fit the fitting. Service has been excellent and emails keeping me posted on the delays to delivery was first class.
I needed a replacement choke for my brothers very old circular fluorescent. International Lamps provided one which was the correct wattage and fitted perfectly.
Excellent service regarding delivery and also price.
excellent service and prompt postage
Excellent service and very fast delivery
excellent prices and pleased with my purchases.
Excellent service. Good value, nice product and quick delivery.
Lamps came on time, however, when we fitted one lamp it blew within 2 days
Got the bulbs I needed quickly and at a reasonable price. Will use them again
Excellent service as ever- have recommended IL to several friends who have odd sized lamp requirements
This was the only place I could get my bulb,for my Christmas light up angel.I ordered wrong one but I emailed them and they sorted it.got my refund back within days.very prompt service,and got my bulb I required
Good bulbs and work well on our light set. thanks.
Although initially my bulbs were on back order, I was kept informed and delivery was prompt once the items were in stock
Great pricing
Great customer service
Great delivery times
Excellent service and great selection.
What can I say. My lamp arrived, I fitted it. It brightened my day. Many thanks 😊👍
Arrived safely and product excellent
Products very good but delivery expensive and not very quick, infact if I had only bought one Tube the delivery would have cost more than the Tube
International Lamps is rated 4.67 based on 748 reviews