International Lamps Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"great service,that says it all"
"Fantastic service, product ordered and dispatched quickly. Great customer service. Would recommend and use again."
"Delivery delayed due to stock issue but kept informed and was resolved quicker that anticipated."
"Great service 10/10"
"Helpful staff and very good service!"
"Goods arrived promptly and in excellent condition. International Lamps provide a very efficient and caring service."
"Ordered and received as listed. Postage was a bit slow but I blame courier... All lamps arrived safely and very well packaged.. Good service with good communication. I'm very happy and will use again."
"awesome service, definitely be buying again"
"Able to supply a lamp which has limited demand. A very comprehensive website but easy to navigate. After ordering, good updates and item despatched quickly and well packaged."
"Easy to order. Friendly staff, regular updates and problem solving. Thanks."
"Quick, reliable, good value for money and totally professional service."
"Bought 12off 5 amp cable connectors for some down lighters. Items had to be resent due to non delivery of first order. Rang Andy who had a new set sent by 1st class post next day carnt say fairer than that. Great company to buy from."
"I ordered the spares, reasonably priced, they were delived bang on time. Im happy, my customer was happy. Job done, i got paid, I'm even happier now, than I was before. Gordon Mackenzie Service Engineer for Commercial Kitchen Services of York Ltd."
"Ordered lamps and opted for next day delivery at extra cost because I needed them urgently. Received an email saying Pre-order and although payed for next day, would not receive them until THREE days later. Very disappointed. canceled order. Best to telephone and confirm delivery to be sure."
Hi, the item was marked as Pre Order along with the due date several days before the order was placed. The order would have been sent on a Next Day Service once the goods were back in stock. Please read all the information given by any website carefully to avoid disappontment with future orders.
"Excellent service."
"Needed some replacement fluorescent tubes for our bathroom cabinet. Not the easiest thing to track down but International Lamps came up with the goods. Really helpful when I called initially and simple ordering process. They've arrived today, very securely packaged and they fit a treat. I've ordered some more so we have some in stock. Thanks"
"Goods arrive in good time, prices comparable and their website well designed for easy access."
"Rather surprised I am being asked to write a review before I have received my purchase. Not impressed as I was not told when i was going to get the tube until I asked. Was then told it was going to be more than two weeks after I had ordered it. Thought it was coming from their stock !"
Hi Martin,
Apologies for the review request being sent before you have received your order. It is an automated service that sends the message after 10 days of us receiving your order. I have looked at the cause of the delay and the item you have ordered was marked as a PRE ORDER item with a marked due date of the 15th March. Once we have received our new stock your order will be shipped to you.
"One satisfied customer"
"Unfortunately when the tube finally arrived, well packaged, it was mm's to long. Not a fault of International Lamps but the manufacturers. Also to add to this had to pay additional delivery costs. Even though address given at order stage. Cannot believe these tube are not made in the UK."
International Lamps is rated 4.65 based on 279 reviews