International Lamps Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read International Lamps  Reviews
Good price but packing was poor, each delivery kept coming with damaged lamps
Hi Neil,
Sorry to hear you were disapointed with your order. The lamps you ordered are particularly fragile and sometimes no matter how much packing we use they do arrive damaged. We did replace your damaged items as soon as we were advised of the breakages.
very satisfied with the service very quick,you seemed to have a good range. would use you again.
Great service, I was able to get an exact replacement LED tube delivered in 3 days at a good price and kept informed as it progressed.
Very good service, delivery arrived quickly and the packaging was excellent.
Prompt delivery, good communications.
Amazing service! Speedy delivery and good value for money. Excellent! Will use again ! 5 stars!
Goods supplied as advertised, prompt and efficient.
Only half of my order received: I emailed to inform : No reply as yet :

I ordered:
G24 4PIN ES ADAPTOR WHITE 2 2 0 LV N002 - 2.96 1 - Received
HGS24070C27 HALOGEN GLS 240v 70w CLEAR ES 2 2 0 STA - 1.50 1 - Not Received
DELIVERY CHARGE - 3.32 1
Hi,
Sorry to hear you have not received all your items. We have checked our emails and have not received an email from you concerning this. Please email onlinesales@internationallamps.co.uk and let us know exactly what you have not received so we can help you.
Good products, sensible prices, well packaged and promptly delivered.
great service and speedy delivery
Excellent Service as usual no delay during the COVID period.
As always an excellent service
Impressed how quickly I recieved my order
Everything was good from speaking to staff for help to being delivered on time, which is highly unusual as Royal Mail is your preferred courier.
100% and superb packaging
Great and happy with the service
Absolutely perfect. Quick service and exactly the right lamps given they needed to be for 50Volts.
I needed to replace a neon tube for a 12 year old kitchen fitting and found International Lamps had the precise spec on their web site. The order arrived safely within a couple of days, was fitted and worked immediately. Excellent service.
I ordered two strip lights to fit an HiB bathroom cabinet (they don'y supply them any more) and they arrived the following day. One was too long so it was replaced immediately, free of charge. This is excellent service and I shall order all similar requirements from IL without doubt. Robert Peat
Easy website and arrived well packaged and on time. An excellent company to deal with
International Lamps is rated 4.66 based on 666 reviews