International Lamps Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read International Lamps  Reviews
no problems with ordering or delivery. excellent 5 star
All good but yet to use replacement lamps.
It's a half ballast
Hi Paul, Sorry but we are not sure what you mean by this comment. We have supplied exactly what you have ordered. Please contact us by replying back to one of our emails so we can help resolve any problems.
I needed some under unit lighting that was supplied by Howdens, who no longer stock replacements. International Lamps has a light that will fit. Ordering is easy and the replacement came quickly
Very pleased with my purchase, look good and exactly as described.
Same high service and technical help we have become accustomed to over the years
Difficult to obtain these lamps for an old decorative luminaire. BUT International Lamps had them and they are perfect
Quick service, no problems.
I'm still waiting for my order to arrive. Also I message you asking how long my order would take, and got no feedback from you whatsoever
Hi Michael, We have checked our emails and cannot find a message from you chasing this item. On the 26th May we did send you an email advising that the order was despatched by Royal Mail. We are happy to chase orders if they are over due but we must be informed of that so we can help. If you have not received the order please let us know.
Excellent service & delivery
Very helpful and efficient service. Quick delivery too.
I have used International Lamps, occasionally, for many years, and have found their service and range of goods to be excellent. I recently purchased two very narrow, long fluorescent lamps, and they arrived promptly, packed very well in a stout cardboard tube. I will continue to look to them for all my requirements in lamps and related kit. T.G.
As always when ordering from International Lamps I am very happy with both the ordering and highly efficient speedy delivery. Highly recommended.
I've used this seller a couple of times for fluorescent tubes. The process has been straightforward, quick and reliable.
The company was very helpful in identifying which lamps I needed, and the delivery time was short.
So far, Not satisfactory. 80 units were ordered. so far only 20 have arrived. These were in a damaged package repaired by the carrier and so far I have installed 10. Of these one was in an intact cardboard tube but the glass light tube was broken in half and another refused to work when plugged in. The remaining 10 should be installed on tuesday.
Hi John, We have just received your review saying that you have only received 20 pcs of the order when all 80 pcs were despatched to you. We have not been advised of any short shipment despite the your invoice advising that all items sent. We have also not been advised of any damaged or faulty goods. Obviously we need to be advised of these problems to enable us to respond appropriately. Can you confirm all of the above so we can assist you.
Excellent products and value Quick and accurate service
Good value, good communication, quick delivery. Items were very well packed. Will buy from them again.
they were great.
Great service and had lamp in stock
International Lamps is rated 4.61 based on 919 reviews