International Lamps Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Lamps
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read International Lamps  Reviews
Delivered on time to the quality expected
Super fast delivery. Easy to fit, looks nice and stylish with wire suspension kit and gives a nice light in my sewing area. Very pleased, would recommend.
Excellent quick service, and the lamps very well packed. Would buy again without hesitation as there is a great wide range Many thanks
Initial item sent not right but replaced without quibble and now appears just what I needed. Will use again based on this performance, Thank you
Great lamps work well no issues
Good products which are well packaged and prompt delivery.
All good. Everything as ordered and well packed. No problem with shipping to N. Ireland.
Very pleased with purchase kept me informed of delivery would deal with them again
Easy to order, quick service, helpful staff with any enquiry.
Great service and after sales support
Good products and prompt delivery.
Thankyou. I got exactly what I ordered, but I was expecting that.
International Lamps had the heater Bulb that I needed. It was in stock, arrived quickly and is now working fine. I would happily buy from them again.
Very helpful and fast delivery service would recommend.
Good price,quick delivery.
I haven't received the product ordered weeks ago
Hi Kieran, Apologies for the delay with your item. As explained in the email we sent to you when you placed your order, we are waiting for our stock delivery from our supplier. This is still the case and we have just been advised that they have yet again had to delay the shipment. As we seem unable to aquire an accurate delivery time from our supplier for this item we will cancel your order and issue a full refund today. Apologies once again for the inconvenience.
Good price, updates and delivery
Recently moved into our new house and had difficulty finding the correct transformer. Having found International Lamps website and our problem was solved. The part was received very quickly and installed to the latest requirements
It’s the first time I’ve used International Lamps,very impressed would definitely recommend them.
Excellent