Interior Addict Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Interior Addict
05AM
5AM

About Interior Addict: In just 5 years interior addict has grown into a major online furniture retailer with deliveries across Europe – and a new flagship showroom on London’s vibrant Commercial Street. Our extensive designer collection includes chairs, beds, sofas and lighting with a comprehensive range of colours and finishes inspired by design greats such as Arne Jacobsen, Le Corbusier and Charles Eames. We deal direct with manufacturers to avoid unnecessary mark-ups and have invested in our own assurance procedures to guarantee superior quality.

50 -52 Commercial Street, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Interior Addict made you happy

"I agree with other posts. A chair was ordered and paid for in August. Delivery was due in November and I received no contact from the company. After numerous attempts as email address and phone numbers had changed, finally got a polite, apologetic email stating delivery would now be in January. Six months for delivery is appalling, where are they sourcing the products?"
Are you Interior Addict? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I agree with all the previous posters. They are very sloppy and customer service is poor. I ordered a LC1 pony skin chair which was supposed to be in stock and dispatched right away but it took almost a month to arrive and when it did it was not the one we ordered. Rather than just arrange to send the right one, they ask you to fill out a form for defective goods. In the end it was not worth the grief and hassle to wait for them to pick up the wrong one and wait another set of weeks for a replacement. It seems they claim items are in stock but then let you down after they are ordered and paid for by updated that delivery will be 3 to 4 months once they have your hard earned money in their paws. The quality of their chairs seems generally good when they arrive but obviously reflects they are knock-offs made in China."
"I did´nt get my stuff. They did not deliver"
"Did not deliver"
"Bestilte en stol fra Interior Addict 4.9.14. Stolen skullle ha kommet i november, så må nok bare innse at det ikke kommer noen stol og at pengene jeg har betalt ved bestilling er borte. Ser at mange med meg har blitt lurt av denne useriøse aktøren. Firmaet skal ha startet opp i nytt navn så pass på. Annette"
"I'm also going to lost my cash £800. I ordered dinning table along with 4 chairs and have not received. When I checked their web site it's completely down, no phone numbers to call or email address to contact… Can't believe this is real!!!!!"
"I was also victim of this scam - it's actually appealing that these people can take money from customers, fail to deliver, file for bankruptcy and start all over again as "Made in Design"."
"Just a note to say that this company seems now to be trading as "Made in Style": http://www.madeinstyle.com/uk/. (Try Googling Interior Addict - when I do that, Made in Style comes up as the first two promoted hits). Also, they have exactly the same product I ordered at exactly the same price. I must say it's a brilliant business model: take people's money, fail to deliver the goods, file for insolvency and leave behind a bunch of angry creditors and customers. Then, very swiftly, set up a new company selling exactly the same things. I am sure all the orders paid for but not received by people like me will come in handy when they arrive and can be sold to a different set of customers!"
"I ordered in store a side table and it was suppose to be delivered on the 01/03/2015. I have not yet received my delivery. I have emailed and telephoned the company on a daily basis, to date I have not had a reply. Extremely disappointed, it seems like I have lost my money."
"Does anyone know how you can get the money back from interior addict? It was for a purchase made in October and I fear because it was paid on debit card. I called and emailed relentlessly before they went into administration - we will never see the money again? Awful company, awful customer service."
"These scumbags went into administration in July of 2014 but the parent company KMA Replublic kept trading and taking customer orders. KMA were finally placed into administration on 7th April 2015. Anyone who has bought online through this company should try to get a refund through their credit/debit card provider. See the interior addict website for details of the appointed administrator. The people behind this company are an absolute disgrace. I believe there is ample evidence of criminal wrongdoing to warrant a police prosecution of the owners."
"Ordered a chair in August 2014, it had 16 week delivery time as it was custom cloth. Chair didn't arrive, had to send many emails threatening to do a credit card chargeback, eventually got an apology and told I would get a refund. Refund never arrived, can't get hold of the person I spoke to, no answer to phone or email. These people should be shut down by Trading Standards.... shame as they have some nice furniture."
"2 commandes faites en décembre, l'argent a été prélevé immediatement, aucune livraison. Ok pour engager une action"
"ordered a small table Dec 2014, was advise delivery Mar 2 2015. No table has arrived and I cannot make contact by phone or email. Website down. I am contacting my bank to see if I can be reimbursed for purchase as it was a fradulent transaction. The long lead period for delivery should have clicked with me that all was not good"
"I can confirm that the company is not bankrupt and it is real. But I can also confirm that they offer some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. After delivering the wrong stools to us, it took 3 months to get them taken away and the right ones delivered. Over that time, I called them maybe 20 times and never, not once did they pick up the phone. what kind of company thinks this is ok? Their products maybe nice, but a company with such customer service doesn't deserve to survive. Sorry."
"ALERTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMPTE BANCAIRE DÉBITÉ IMMÉDIATEMENT ET PAS DE LIVRAISON IMPOSSIBLE DE LES JOINDRE ET PAS DE RÉPONSE AUX MAILS QUE PENSEZ VOUS DE LES DÉNONCER POUR SITE ABUSIF ET DE SE REGROUPER POUR LES POURSUIVRE EN JUSTICE J' ATTENDS VOS AVIS MERCI"
"This must be a false site. My uncle ordered 3 lamps that should have arrived in Feb2015. No lamps, money gone, no customer service, no email reply. www.interioraddict.com www3.interioraddict.com www4.interioraddict.com Etc...are not working ???"
"Don't touch this company - they take your money, don't deliver. See Facebook group for a large group of customers who've lost their money."
"paid and never received my item. Still waiting, but apparently the company is bankrupt… Please stay away from this website."
"J' ai commandé un fauteuil le 26 février, mon compte a été débité tout de suite, depuis pas de nouvelles d'Interior Addict. Le site est bloqué, et ce que je lis des avis d'acheteurs ne me rassure pas du tout. Comment se faire livrer? Entendre? Rembourser?"
Interior Addict is rated 1.04 based on 55 reviews