Interior Addict Reviews

C-

Delivery - Average

59.09%
Industry Average
I ordered in store a side table and it was suppose to be delivered on the 01/03/2015. I have not yet received my delivery. I have emailed and telephoned the company on a daily basis, to date I have not had a reply. Extremely disappointed, it seems like I have lost my money.
posted 4 years ago - Lee
Ordered a chair in August 2014, it had 16 week delivery time as it was custom cloth. Chair didn't arrive, had to send many emails threatening to do a credit card chargeback, eventually got an apology and told I would get a refund. Refund never arrived, can't get hold of the person I spoke to, no answer to phone or email. These people should be shut down by Trading Standards.... shame as they have some nice furniture.
posted 4 years ago - Ben Swann
ordered a small table Dec 2014, was advise delivery Mar 2 2015. No table has arrived and I cannot make contact by phone or email. Website down. I am contacting my bank to see if I can be reimbursed for purchase as it was a fradulent transaction. The long lead period for delivery should have clicked with me that all was not good
posted 5 years ago - Ann Ann
Whats needed here is a proof of payment/order confirmation, email dialogue with Int Addict: where youve asked about your delivery and why you havent received them yet.
posted 5 years ago - Ali
My experience is just the same as everyone elses, no phone response, no email reply, no response to my recorded delivery Cancellation letter.
posted 5 years ago - Claire
Placed order for two lamps in October 2014 for our children christmas present! No updates in December so contacted and were told delivery would be January2015.
posted 5 years ago - Morten
Payment is requested pre-delivery 2.
posted 5 years ago - kurt
No customer service, I'm fed up being ignore for over a 2 months now. I was waiting for my item 6 weeks more than estimated, then was promised refund of delivery costs within 30 days. 80 days later- nothing! It's not worth it! They don't care about customers.
posted 5 years ago - AL
All I want is clarity about the delivery date, I don't mind a delay, but I do mind being left not knowing what is going on.
posted 5 years ago - Malou
Delivery date will be 26 Dec, let's see if I get a Xmas gift.
posted 5 years ago - Mirko