Interior Addict Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Interior Addict
00AM
12AM

About Interior Addict: In just 5 years interior addict has grown into a major online furniture retailer with deliveries across Europe – and a new flagship showroom on London’s vibrant Commercial Street. Our extensive designer collection includes chairs, beds, sofas and lighting with a comprehensive range of colours and finishes inspired by design greats such as Arne Jacobsen, Le Corbusier and Charles Eames. We deal direct with manufacturers to avoid unnecessary mark-ups and have invested in our own assurance procedures to guarantee superior quality.

50 -52 Commercial Street, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Interior Addict made you happy

"No customer service, I'm fed up being ignore for over a 2 months now. I was waiting for my item 6 weeks more than estimated, then was promised refund of delivery costs within 30 days. 80 days later- nothing! It's not worth it! They don't care about customers."
Are you Interior Addict? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This company doesn't stop to surprise me for the worst customer service experience. I have eventually asked for a refund for one of the items I am now waiting for over 9 months and I am now waiting for over 20 days to receive the payment back in my account. It happens their store is close by my office and I went there to check it out. It is such a pity as some of the items are nice. But the sales assistant told me they were giving away two cushions for free if I was willing to post a review on TrustPilot .... I think I will report them to the consumer association."
"TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE - don't use this company. I have ordered a ceiling lamp this summer with a delivery date on 23rd August, paying the entire amount. Needless to say, the item hasn't arrived in time and nobody has contacted me to inform me of the delay. I have therefore started contacting the customer service via phone and via email, but 99% of the times nobody has picked up the phone or replied to my emails. Finally, a representative from the customer service has replied to me informing me that the item was going to be delivered with 1 month delay (in September) due to some serious logistical issues the company was facing. I have accepted to wait, but soon the 1-month delay has transformed into a 2-month delay and a 3-month delay, which I found out only later cause the custmer service representative had in the meantime left the company and I have since then been unable to get an update on the item. Nobody was able to tell me exactly where the item was, or to give me a reliable delivery estimate (mostly cause nobody picks up the phone when you call the customer service line). Exhausted and frustrated, I have written a review here and, only at that point, I have received a call from a customer service representative who started to apologise and explained that the company is currently struggling to keep up with their orders and are having serious organisational and logistical issues. Bottom line, the person who contacted me was once again unable to locate the item and therefore offered a full refund. I am still waiting to receive the item, and now it's expected to come in mid-December (4 months later!). Once again - beware of this company and think twice before placing an order despite the appealing discounts you can find on their website."
Interior Addict is rated 1.04 based on 55 reviews